Best reaction to your size for the first time (legal age only)

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not proud of this, but in my late 20s I found myself involved with a married woman. There was some initial fooling around between us, but one night when her husband was out of town she invited me to her place and we crossed the line. The first time she took my pants down and got her hand on my erection, she exclaimed, "Wow, what a mother you have!" That was the most unabashed penis comment I'd ever received up until then, and since for that matter. Other comments over the years have been a little more subtle ("I think you might need some lube for that."), but all compliments are welcome and appreciated.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
With a first time hookup after struggling to put a condom on me for a few minutes, she say's.....

" Dude, I think you got the wrong size condoms!"

First wife's girlfriend, after she blackmails me to fuck her, she's takes it out, goes down to blow me............

"She was not lying!"

Wife liked to brag, caused a few of her girlfriends to come on to me.

I was young, took all of it and got caught. Would not change a thing, LOL!

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't lose my virginity until I'm was nineteen. She was still in bed when I went home and the next day we were at work and she was walking funny. I asked her what was wrong and she said
"Your big dick almost killed me" I said that we didn't have to do it again if she didn't want you o but she quickly insist ed she would be fine. We fucked all the time for a year after that. Her comments made me hard on the spot.

shortymike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Three favorites I've heard are:
-I've never done double penetration before!
-Afterwards I heard one woman showing her friend on the bottom of her beer mug how I was thicker than the base of the glass.
-You didn't tell me it was that big, what the fuck am I supposed to do with that!

krusade

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it once. I was with this colombian girl that i hooked up online. She already had saw my dick in photos but we were in her apartment making out but she was insecure because her roomate could arrive any minute. I was not going to let that chance escape so i stood up, pulled my pants down and let it free. She jawdropped and all her fears went away... yari yari yada, 30 minutes later i was filling her mouth with cum.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm also a big guy in body size, so usually I don't get as many comments until it's making its way into her. I have a weird fetish with pushing in as much as she can take just to get the reaction from her.

The facial expressions, orgasms and body language are much better than the assorted words said, in my opinion...

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So glad to see this thread back. Here's my list of reactions, solidly put into memory (all 18+)

1. Didn't lose my virginity until 19 in college. When I did, it was to a very petite 20 year old. The first time we fooled around, I heard an audible gasp when she pulled my pants down and then she proceeded to give me a handy. Later that week, we were driving in my car and she was being kind of quiet and I said, "what's up?" and she was like, "I can't stop thinking about the other night." And I said, "what about?" to which she yells with hand motions, "YOU'RE HUGE!!!" Turns out she liked the idea of the big D more than the big D itself as she used to only be able to take me after getting drunk. One night after I pounded her very hard, she was walking bow-legged the next 2 days. From then out, she gave the nickname "Magnum Man" among her girlfriends.

2. Later in college, dated this bomber (Asian chick with Ds) who told me that it was "ri-DICK-ulous." Apparently, she told all her friends about me and told me, "Lisa (her best friend) would never have sex with you."

3. Had a girl break my heart a couple of times, but after 9/11, we were both living near New York and so we had a fling that lasted about 2 months. She had a very small mouth but gave the most unique and incredible BJs ever because she was a professional singer/had great lung capacity. She could only get her mouth around the tip of my dick, but then she's just hoover it from there and she'd swallow every drop. One day we were talking about sex and she just blurts out, "you are quite well endowed you know." I stupidly retorted, "I know." when I should have said, "really?"

4. I met this girl online and she played it coy in person. We decided that long distance was a problem and so are just friends. We talk from time to time. We were chatting on skype last year after I'd been through a breakup and she was propping me up telling me what a nice, attractive, kind person I was. Then she wrote, "... plus, you have a HUGE dick, which is a plus." I wrote back, "really? huge?" She just matter of factly replied, "trust me... H-U-G-E"

5. The all-time best reaction came from this chick I dated on a rebound... she was 12 years older than me (I was 30, she was 42) and she worked out every day, had a rocking body, and she was batshit crazy. After she pulled down my pants, her mouth went agape, she stared and then she looked up at the sky and exclaimed, "the fuck me gods have answered my prayers." I had to end it after 2 months because the depths of her crazy literally almost got me killed, but holy shit we had fun while it lasted.

I've shown off to a few women online over the years too and have gotten some great comments:
*It looks like a dinosaur!
*How are you so big? Is that real?
*It's not just long. It's sooo thick. Usually guys have one or the other.
*You are blessed! (2 girls, who started clapping)
*Holy shit! (in various forms)
*No fucking way. You would break me in two.
*(one girl to another) Can you imagine sitting on that?
*That cannot be real!
*Woh! Bigger than I thought. WOW
*holy god!
*What do you take for that? I'm pretty sure its abnormal
*(mouth wide open for 20 secs)... damn

That's all for now, but I have some others I could share...

That was a great read, bro. This is why lpsg is worth coming back to time and again.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't a comment about the first time, just a recent comment from my SO and something that she has never said before. She told me that I need to bring good boxers to the event we are going to in order to "keep your junk in place". When i asked her if it was often "out of place" she said, "Yea it always looks like you have a boner, even though I know you dont. This is a boner free weekend." I just responded with a laugh and, "Not much I can do about it but I'll wear my tightest boxer briefs".

She's not really commented on the fact that it always looks like I have a boner due to being 5x5 soft, so i guess its a first for that type of comment from her.

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I found a hooker on a street and we walked to a dark grassy area to get down to business.

I had done about 1.5months of penis enlargement (jelqs and stretches) and was sporting a massive semi. Probably about 7.3inches in length and 5.8inches in girth.

I pulled my dick out and she said "Yoh!" when she put her hand around it.

She then decided to take a photo of it, which I don't know how well it came out.

She said something about "the big dicks", but I can't remember exactly what she said.

We got down to fucking and she bent over and grabbed the tree. I fucked her from behind for a bit.

I fucked her missionary and when I put it all in she said again "Yoooh!". She told me a few times I had a big dick and she also said "Yoh!" a few more times.

When I was finished she wanted me to fuck her again, saying she had another condom, but I was done :p

I have a few more stories I can share. Please let me know if you want to hear :)

Cheers!