Best size queen scenes in movies

lisztless2004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not to seem insistent (or obsessed), but I wonder if my post under "Chick Flix and Big Dicks" didn't belong in its own topic. I listed there some of my favorite movie scenes where a female character declares (whether verbally or not) her interest in or preference for cock size. Can anyone bolster that list with more examples? Apparently one of the characters on "Charmed" is a SQ . . .

couch potato lisztless

lisztless2004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my question answered! (via penissizelinks.com):

"Size Matters" Moments in Hollywood History

1. Ally McBeal S1, E12, "Cro-Magnon Man"-Calista Flockhart falls for a nude model with a huge penis. (story continued in Episodes 13 and 21).
2. Ally McBeal S4, E1, "Sex, Lies and Second Thoughts"-Ally breaks up with a man because he has a tiny penis, "like a pop-up chicken thermometer".
3. American Beauty-Mena Suvari questions her friend about the size of her boyfriend's dick.
4. Bedazzled-Frances O'Conner coos to a 7 foot basketball player about how big he is, but makes a quick exit when his towel drops, revealing his small dick.
5. Beyond Desire-Kari Wuhrer falls for a guy with a big dick.
6. Boogie Nights-Various females comment on Dirk's manhood.
7. Broadcast Bombshells-A guy drops his pants in front of Amy Lynn Baxter and she laughs and mocks him about his size.
8. Burning Annie -Sara Downing: "As if a fast car can ever make up for a small dick".
9. Charlie's Angels (deleted scene)-Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore joke about a guy's small penis.
10. Charmed S1/E8 "The Truth is Out There and it Hurts"-Holly Marie Combs opines that her new boss is so mean, he "must have a really small penis".
11. Dawson's Creek (Pilot)-Katie Holmes asks Michelle Williams if she's a size queen.
12. Denial (Something About Sex)-various comments.
13. Dream Lover-Mädchen Amick confesses that's she's cheated on her husband with a guy who has a"huge cock".
14. Foxy Brown-Pam Grier makes fun of "little dicked white guys".
15. Gloria-Sharon Stone talks about cock size with a little boy
16. Hot Blooded (aka Red Blooded)-Kari Wuhrer makes the "small dick" sign to a guy.
17. Human Nature-Patricia Arquette leaves her "tiny penis" boyfriend for a well hung ape-man.
18. I Love Trouble-Julia Roberts tells a guy named Peter that she named her dog,"Little Dick", after him.
19. Love & Sex-Famke Janssen asks a man who's taking her virginity if he's smaller than most guys.
20. Maid in Manhattan-Jennifer Lopez beams when she talks about the size of her new lover's penis.
21. Moulin Rouge-Nicole Kidman: jokes that Ewan Mcgregor is "big".
22. Nightmare on Elm St. 4-Brooke Theiss tells a guy she bets he suffers from "penis envy".
23. Notting Hill-Julia Roberts insults some guys about their probable "peanut sized" dicks.
24. Old School-Leah Remini mocks a streaker's dick size.
25. Pink Cadillac-Bernadette Peters mocks a flasher about his small cock.
26. Porky's- A character named"Meat".
27. Raging Bull-Cathy Moriarity tells DeNiro that she slept with his brother & that his dick is bigger than DeNiro's.
28. Sex and the City-Mr.Big storyline.
29. Sex and the City S2, E18, "Ex and the City"-This time it's a dick that's too big.
30. Sex and the City S2, E2,"The Awful Truth"-Kim Cattrall find it hard to tell her boyfriend that his penis is too small.
31. Sidewalks of New York-Heather Graham has to deal with her hubby's small penis anxieties.
32. Something About Mary-various size references.
33. Steel Magnolias-Julia Roberts, at her wedding reception, laughs and says "yes, I know." When her friend calls her new husband"one big, hangin' man".
34. The Last Seduction-Linda Fiorentino: several comments.
35. The Sweetest Thing-Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate and Selma Blair discuss penis size.
36. To Die For-Nicole Kidman cheats on her husband with a well endowed teenager.
37. Tomboy-Kristi Somers, in the girl's shower, repeats a rumor about a guy who has a small dick, only to be confronted by the young man who proves that the rumor isn't true at all.
38. Truth or Dare-Madonna: a number of size references.
39. Unforgiven-Plot revolves around a cowboy who mutilates a prostitute after she laughs at his small penis.
40. Whipped-Amanda Peet makes fun of a guy's little dick with some other girls.
41. Witches of Eastwick-Susan Sarandon, Cher and Michelle Pfieffer discuss penis size.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I was channel-surfing one night and saw a Degrassi episode where one kid saw his girlfriend's ex in the locker room and thought she was a size queen, so he got a pump. In the end, she broke up with him because she caught him pumping. It wasn't because he was small. It was a conbination of his thinking she was a size queen and his thinking those pumps actually worked.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's see -- they left a lot of shows off that list (most of these I learned about on here, btw):

Caroline In The City: Del discovers that Caroline's ex is better hung than he is, and as a result becomes more anxious in the bedroom.

Still Standing: Bill finds out that his son Brian is well-hung and proudly blabs the news to everyone around; Brian finds out and is embarrassed. Compare this to...

The Nanny: Brighton is self-conscious because he's developmentally behind his male classmates.

MTV's Undressed: Several storylines.

Coupling: Horrible sitcom, but in the second episode, Sally tries to get back together with Patrick after learning he's a "tripod".

The Simpsons: The digital blurring of Ned Flanders' shower scene goes down to his knees.

Action: Peter finds himself unable to negotiate with his producer after seeing his 'anaconda'.

Originally posted by lisztless2004@Jan 31 2005, 10:54 PM
Not to seem insistent (or obsessed), but I wonder if my post under "Chick Flix and Big Dicks" didn't belong in its own topic. I listed there some of my favorite movie scenes where a female character declares (whether verbally or not) her interest in or preference for cock size. Can anyone bolster that list with more examples? Apparently one of the characters on "Charmed" is a SQ . . .

couch potato lisztless
[post=279074]Quoted post[/post]​

good point,exciting point :)

some bangbross productions is awesome, sexy girls ,big one and funny women reactions
www.monstersofcock.com
www.bangbus.com
www.bangboat.com
www.herfirstbigcock.com

carolinacurious: Interesting:

Still Standing: Bill finds out that this son Brian is well-hung and proudly blabs the news to everyone around; Brian finds out and is embarrassed.

The Family Guy: Peter finds out that this son Brian is well-hung and blabs the news to everyone around while feeling quite insecure; Brian finds out and is embarrassed.

35. The Sweetest Thing-Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate and Selma Blair discuss penis size.

Uh...While this is true, I probably would have gone with, "Selma Blair's character gets her boyfriends' enormous pierced penis stuck in her vocal cords and the entire population of San Francisco is required to (come into the apartment and witness the event and) help sing along with her in order to relax her throat to free the couple."

lisztless2004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Uh...While this is true, I probably would have gone with, "Selma Blair's character gets her boyfriends' enormous pierced penis stuck in her vocal cords and the entire population of San Francisco is required to (come into the apartment and witness the event and) help sing along with her in order to relax her throat to free the couple."
[post=279989]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I think the main event is the "penis song", which was a deleted scene from the movie. it's funny and exciting all at once. seing cameron diaz's face light up as she says "your penis is so . . . THICK" is pretty awesome.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
South Park doesn't quite have a size queen one, but they're looking in the classifieds for a way to get back at their parents, and Butters says "Hey, this guy says he can make your weiner bigger."

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nice catch there jon. Brian is my favorite character...but he's still a dog. Peter's son is...*looks at his Family Guy poster*....Chris.

carolinacurious: ooops!

The Family Guy: Peter finds out that his son Chris is well-hung and blabs the news to everyone around while feeling quite insecure; Chris finds out and is embarrassed.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 4 2005, 09:26 PM
nice catch there jon. Brian is my favorite character...but he's still a dog. Peter's son is...*looks at his Family Guy poster*....Chris.
[post=280286]Quoted post[/post]​
A drunk dog. I'm kind of a fan of Stewie. Pinky and the Brain rolled into one.

kinggalaxia

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Feb 6 2005, 04:47 AM
That Family Guy episode is hilarious. And just SO WRONG...but in a good way. Terrific.
[post=280538]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, yeah

Peter buys a dick-shaped car and while driving, he comments to another driver. "Hey when you park your car into your garage, does YOURS say "is it...is it in yet?"

Then he goes into & backs up into a tunnel (fucking it) until a bus of cheerleaders slam into him. "Ouch...my manhood."

carolinacurious: Possibly the truest to topic of all:

Mel Brooks' History of the World Part One

Madeline Kahn character: Empress Nympho

Inspecting a line of gladiators: Yes, No, No, No, No, Yes, No, No, No, Yes, No,.......YES!

Reactions: 7below

lisztless2004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By the way, I apologize for not checking for earlier conversations on the same theme. There's an 11-page threadfrom a couple years back that has a lot of stuff NOT covered by the list I posted above.