Best speedo style swimwear for guys with big dicks

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any speedo style suggestions for guys with big dicks?

Like something that would be appropriate for typical speedo locations so nothing that is intentionally too revealing..

My friend is going to start training with me in the pool so need to get him into some speedos that won't get him kicked out, yet not hurt him..

He's like 6.5/7 soft and 9-10 hard, big balls too

Last edited:

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't understand why women can wear almost nothing in the swimming suit wear and you all are worried about showing a bulge. We are humans with male items showing and women have female items showing. women show so guys be men and show your stuff. I do and I'm proud to be a male and to show my cock and balls.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't understand why women can wear almost nothing in the swimming suit wear and you all are worried about showing a bulge. We are humans with male items showing and women have female items showing. women show so guys be men and show your stuff. I do and I'm proud to be a male and to show my cock and balls.

Bravo! The world needs more men like us who aren't afraid of our bodies.

Reactions: JocksNTights

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media

Double bravo! Wear a speedo, train and be proud. I wear cycling tights and teach five cycling classes a week, bulge every time and accept the fact that I am showing my package. I wouldn't wear basketball shorts on my road bike. Why would a competitive swimmer wear anything else than compression style swim wear. Regular swim trunks have way too much drag. Be your self man. Good luck with your training.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Triple bravo! We need more men in this world who are not afraid to show they are male and are proud of it. Women show their tits with pushup bras and swim tops. Why is it that men are afraid to show a cock bulge.

D_et6yhwtr

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone have any speedo style suggestions for guys with big dicks?

Like something that would be appropriate for typical speedo locations so nothing that is intentionally too revealing..

My friend is going to start training with me in the pool so need to get him into some speedos that won't get him kicked out, yet not hurt him..

He's like 6.5/7 soft and 9-10 hard, big balls too

Have him go with the speedos. So, the outline of his dick shows - big deal! Others will get over it.

JP99XX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is typical of most of America. In Europe you do not find this. However, here in NYC, in Coney Island, most of the Russian/Russian Jewish population wear the best bathing suits. Many of the older men wear speedos or things that they consider swimwear. It doesn't always look good (some of the women wear very revealing suits and they are 300lbs). Its refreshing for myself, a typical American, to sunbathe among them and not feel uncomfortable wearing a speedo, and having my package show.

I do think there is a difference at a public kiddie pool, but historically lifeguards have worn orange speedos and some degree of package can be seen.

Its why I prefer nude beaches and Europe. We need to get over our discomfort with the human body.

We judge people instantly, as opposed to really just living!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Triple bravo! We need more men in this world who are not afraid to show they are male and are proud of it. Women show their tits with pushup bras and swim tops. Why is it that men are afraid to show a cock bulge.

Let's start a revolution - or more like an evolution! Stop the shame. Be proud! I am man, hear me roar. ;-) As you say, women wear pushup bras, and so I wear push out pouches on my underwear too. I am proud!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, we in the U.S.A. do not appreciate the male form.

When I lived in Europe I enjoyed the freedom to wear well cut Speedo style swim wear. I even enjoyed my Speedo syle swim wear at a Family Beach in Italy.

It is difficult to understand how a swimer can wear broad shorts style swim gear and expect to swim with any speed.

B_jasonbig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it shouldnt really mtter, a cock is a cock, you see womens boobs and nipples all the time, haha and even the odd camel toe, my cock isnt small and im circumsized and i love to swim, the ridge of my head is very visiable, if people look, oh well, its not like its a secret that guys have cocks

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Speedos are designed to flatten your cock; it’s a racing swimsuit. Pressing the cock against your body creates less drag and you will go faster (well that's the theory). Check out pro female swimmers; their tits are pressed tight against their chests.

I find Speedos very uncomfortable and painful. I have to find swimsuits that have a pouch or more fabric. It also helps to have the right blend of materials so the fabric can stretch around your package and have some movement when you walk.

Go naked, it feels better.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speedos are designed to flatten your cock; it’s a racing swimsuit. Pressing the cock against your body creates less drag and you will go faster (well that's the theory). Check out pro female swimmers; their tits are pressed tight against their chests.

I find Speedos very uncomfortable and painful. I have to find swimsuits that have a pouch or more fabric. It also helps to have the right blend of materials so the fabric can stretch around your package and have some movement when you walk.

Go naked, it feels better.

If you mean Speedo the company, you are correct. The cut isn't very good and they flatten your cock against your pelvis. But if you mean speedo as in the style, that isn't necessarily the case. People refer to any bikinis (or what we used to call a swimsuit back in my days) as a speedo these days. You can find bikinis that have a pouch which is much more comfortable. Spandex/lycra are very stretchy and comfortable materials for swimsuits.

I do agree that going naked feels great!

Last edited: