Best underwear for skinny guys with big dicks?

standcm12

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

So I'm just wondering if any of you have recommendations for a skinny guy with a big dick? I used to only wear boxers and it was okay, but I like the way boxer-briefs feel. I would be open to anything tighter and/or cuter, really. I have these short-leg hanes boxer-briefs and sometimes if I lift my leg up my dick just hangs out the bottom of them. Not the most comfortable. I have longer leg ones too but they're still not that great. Probably because they are too big? They kind of stretch out during the course of a day so theyre as loose as boxers after a couple hours of wear. So yep, something smaller with a good bulge-producing pouch or something would be ideal. I wanna show off a lil more :p

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ahh. well thats lame. I hear american eagle has great underwear. Kind of expensive though so I want to know if theres anything better. D:

I like AE. If you check their site, they always have the 2 for $20 sales :smile:

They also just came out with the "athletic fit" boxer briefs. The pouch works nicely to hold your big guy in place :wink:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys,

So I'm just wondering if any of you have recommendations for a skinny guy with a big dick? I used to only wear boxers and it was okay, but I like the way boxer-briefs feel. I would be open to anything tighter and/or cuter, really. I have these short-leg hanes boxer-briefs and sometimes if I lift my leg up my dick just hangs out the bottom of them. Not the most comfortable. I have longer leg ones too but they're still not that great. Probably because they are too big? They kind of stretch out during the course of a day so theyre as loose as boxers after a couple hours of wear. So yep, something smaller with a good bulge-producing pouch or something would be ideal. I wanna show off a lil more :p

1- Underarmour, 2- 2xist, 3- Unico. If your local retailer doesn't carry them you can get them online.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the other guys already mentioned this, but trunks are probably your best bet. AE makes ok ones for the price, but as with most things you get what you pay for. 2xist and CK both make great fitting trunks that look great on skinny guys (I know from personal experience :wink: )

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure about what style you would prefer, but try to stick with Cotton ones with Lycra or Spandex added so they hold their shape all day.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

Let's see your big dick, skinny guy!

Seebucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should look on underwear websites for trunks or boxer briefs that specifically mention a pouch. The problem I have run into with 'standard' fits like from AE is that they don't fit right. The extra fabric consumed up front by your junk means less is available elsewhere...they always show plumbers crack for me

juice_manic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the other guys already mentioned this, but trunks are probably your best bet. AE makes ok ones for the price, but as with most things you get what you pay for. 2xist and CK both make great fitting trunks that look great on skinny guys (I know from personal experience :wink: )

I must admit that I am not up to date with the latest terminology, so got any pics of any trunks. What do you call those in your avatar, are they trunks asthat is one hot picture?

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I must admit that I am not up to date with the latest terminology, so got any pics of any trunks. What do you call those in your avatar, are they trunks asthat is one hot picture?

Thanks! and yes, the ones in my avatar are considered trunks. Trunks are generally considered to be similar to boxer-briefs, but with shorter legs. The better fitting ones have a pouch rather than a fly front.

Here's another pic from my gallery of a pair of CK Body trunks that I love:
419564-ck-trunks.jpg