Best underwear for skinny guys with big dicks?

monel

Sexy Member
Media

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys,

So I'm just wondering if any of you have recommendations for a skinny guy with a big dick? I used to only wear boxers and it was okay, but I like the way boxer-briefs feel. I would be open to anything tighter and/or cuter, really. I have these short-leg hanes boxer-briefs and sometimes if I lift my leg up my dick just hangs out the bottom of them. Not the most comfortable. I have longer leg ones too but they're still not that great. Probably because they are too big? They kind of stretch out during the course of a day so theyre as loose as boxers after a couple hours of wear. So yep, something smaller with a good bulge-producing pouch or something would be ideal. I wanna show off a lil more :p

2Xist, C-IN2, Andrew Christian, Calvin Klein, Aussie Bum, Unico.

All are fantastic brands. Check mu underwear album for styles ----> http://www.lpsg.org/members/sho94_2000/albums/underwear/

jreggy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Obviously is the best brand that i've ever had. many styles all with pouches design to support and to help show off what you have. they dont show Plumbers crack, which on me is important. they keep sweat under control, control and stop chaffing, and you will hardly know you are wearing them. i wont buy anything else anymore. check them out you will find their website in google

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
I think boxers r best. I have 8 inches and sometimes it flops out in regular briefs. Boxers give my hairy balls room so I don't get itchy and they give me a more masculine appearance. Plus... If u r the type that gets jizz on ur clothes, they absorb it better and don't get stiff like briefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: prs7ht

culburraboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As an Australian bloke with no association with aussieBum, I can assure you that their underwear & swimwear is first class! Brad @ Culburra Beach, Australia

hytr3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, its hard being skinny and having big dick. im 6'0 135lbs with 5.5" soft and big balls and i cant find any decent boxer briefs. im a size 28 waist which means i take a small, but they give me no room. i currently wear emporio armani and calvin klein boxer briefs, which are decent but every time i wash them they seem a little smaller. ive tried boxers but they give me no support and on a hot day i have to be careful not to sit on my balls. does anyone know any small boxer briefs with a lot of room?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Calvin Klein with that amount of flaccid and wearing a S/P will strangle your junk. They were meant for average size flaccid penises and not someone sporting more than 3". Many other good brands available if you are larger than that flaccid. I had Calvin Klein S/P X Type boxer-briefs and so did my boyfriend and they are torture. We both have a 29 waist and are skinny and they just don't work. Again, these were meant for mainstream and not designed for larger guys.

yeah, its hard being skinny and having big dick. im 6'0 135lbs with 5.5" soft and big balls and i cant find any decent boxer briefs. im a size 28 waist which means i take a small, but they give me no room. i currently wear emporio armani and calvin klein boxer briefs, which are decent but every time i wash them they seem a little smaller. ive tried boxers but they give me no support and on a hot day i have to be careful not to sit on my balls. does anyone know any small boxer briefs with a lot of room?

Try Under Armour boxer briefs. Get the six inches, not the three inch. Fit great, look good.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try Jockey Classic briefs. They have plenty of room in the basket for a big cock and loose balls, and hold everything gently in place -- like a looser jockstrap.

D_tryyit7iT

Just Browsing
Media
The most comfortable briefs I have EVER owned. And they look good on.
Room for your cock to hang - to a degree. And your nuts not to be pulled up n crushed.
Everything in place, with some 'give'. C-IN2 Zen Slider Vanilla at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

Seperate pics r me.

The N2N r comfortable too. Give a bulge though - in case you dont like the idea of your packet being looked at.
But my last 2 pairs were returned here in the UK because of bad stitching/not finished correctly. And I have put further purchases on hold.
N2N BODYWEAR Cotton Pouch Brief - £14.50

Attachments