Best way to desensitize glans?

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
circumcision is meant to be a good way....but god only knows why you would want to be less sensitive. It would be like wanting to taste less

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While it's true that circumsizing will causes de-sensitization, failing to do so prevents one's penis from reaching its maximum potential of length.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
More circumcision propaganda there I see, lol

Im unsure what you mean by properganda? if by properganda you mean papers peer reviewed and published in medical journals that show strong evidence that circumcision will decrease the sensitivity in the head of the penis resulting in increased time to reach climax, thought to be due to nerve damage from the lack of gland protection.

Then yes this is properganda.....

Like i said....god only knows why anyone would want to decrease the sensitivity in their penis, you just gotta learn how to fuck to hold off cumming.

A

AM_092

When I saw this thread, my first thought was: "rub it in dirt"

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use it more and please don't confuse the "best" with the "quickest" way.

With experience comes confidence; with confidence comes performance. Sex may happen on your dick, but it is experienced by your brain. Learn how to use the two of them in concert and you'll be able to leverage your sensitivity instead of bemoaning it.

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will speak from experience.

With the first two women I had sex with, I blew my load within thirty seconds of penetration. During that period, I wore briefs all the time.

Then I decided to freeball it for a few years. Actually, I've been freeballing it ever since.

From then on, I last as long as I want to. Coincidence? Don't know. All I remember is for a few weeks when I first started freeballing, I tended to get unwanted erections quite frequently just from the head of my dick being able to swing freely and rub against the inside of my pants. Eventually, that went away, and I can say that I feel generally less sensitive now than I did before.

The benefit to being less sensitive? For me, it means I'm able to control my urge to ejaculate, while before there was nothing I could do to stop it.

The only other method I can think of to desensitize your dick would be wearing multiple condoms. Hell, slip three or four of them on, and even keep adding them from there until you can't feel a thing. If your girlfriend gets suspicious and questions what the fuck you're doing right about the time you're unrolling the 20th rubber over your shaft, just come off with something like,

"Oh, BELIEVE ME, baby, by the time I'm done pounding you, at LEAST fifteen of these will be torn to shreds,"

And if she doesn't run away screaming "fucking weirdo" at that point, then at least you know she's got a sense of humor and you'll have tons of fun finding out exactly HOW kinky she's willing to get.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only other method I can think of to desensitize your dick would be wearing multiple condoms. Hell, slip three or four of them on, and even keep adding them from there until you can't feel a thing. If your girlfriend gets suspicious and questions what the fuck you're doing right about the time you're unrolling the 20th rubber over your shaft, just come off with something like,
Condom manufacturer's advise against doubling up, citing that it increases the likelihood of breakage.

I would suggest visiting the Fleshlight website and buying one of their endurance trainers.