Best way to prevent teeth from scraping during oral

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may sound crazy.... but, honestly, having the molars removed by a qualified dentist is the best solution.
When snarky first brought up the idea of having her teeth removed, I was hesitant. But, now that she's done it , she's giving me the best oral of my life !!
Chewing can sometimes be a problem.... but she usually just orders soup.

TOTALLY kidding, btw.....
I like some teeth during bjs, every once in a while.

Love you, snarky ! Hahaha ! MUAH!!!

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Relaxing is a must
how to relax? get a dildo and practice deepthroating, keep checking your gag reflex and then pull back
its when a cocksucker gets gagged, its almost involuntary for them to close the mouth
A cocksucker shoul always open tbeir mouth wider than a cock going down just barely sliding down it
then swallowing when it gets passed that curve at the end of ur mouth
The cock will be pulled down
on the outstroke purse your lios and let his cock drag out apply some suction
REMEMBER REGARDLESS YOUR A COCKSUCKERS LIPS ARE THE BUMPER OVER THE TEETH

Guys with more girth need to be conscious of his cock lining up right with the cocksuckers throat

lot of times its best for a feeder to make the eater hang their head propped with a pillow over the bed
and pull that cock out far enough for the eater to be able to get their breathe.

Gauge the flow before you start pumping cock in their throat
you may have to slow down ,shorter strokes and a few long ones in between

As I said if a suckers jaws are hurting or locking they may clamp down
give them a chance to relax, line it up, gauge their ability, slap their head if they nip
it may be getting good to them
and they are not keeping their bumbers(lips) over their teeth
let them breathe

I know sometimes a guy wants to hear em gag or choke but if you dont want your cock to look like its been in a war zone , you have to pull it out for them to catch a breathe
talk to them
tell them you like the way they are taking your cock blah blah blah

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My penis is average thickness, for a guy who is 6" long. I'm not THICK. When my girlfriend sucks me, she takes almost all of me. We don't believe in trying what we've seen on xxx movies; cramming it down her throat till she chokes - dumb, dumb. I have never felt her molars on my penis. I have felt it when she purposefully, GENTLY nibbles on my foreskin or a couple inches back, when she starts taking me.

What about sensitivity after you've cum? The head of my penis becomes super sensitive. Kathy knows this. She pulls the foreskin back, exposing the head, then sucks the tip! Drives me nuts! I have to practically beg her to stop - it bothers me that much! Honestly.

gapartyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have found when I give head to use more of my tongue to keep the dick near the roof of mouth. It's very rare a dick will touch my teeth. Once you find that right positions that work stick to them and just improve those positions so it doesn't become boring.

I understand if it's thicker it may be harder but if that's the case you just cast swallow the whole dick. Work what you can in your mouth and just keep your hands and tongue busy.

Just my friendly advice :)

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TOTALLY kidding, btw.....
I like some teeth during bjs, every once in a while.

Love you, snarky ! Hahaha ! MUAH!!!
Yeah, my buddy likes for me to bite down and chew on his big knob. Never to draw blood but I can leave teeth prints. Drives him wild.

D

deleted983382

My wife's molars rub my cock ever so gently. I love it! It started occurring after I started pumping, as she cannot open her mouth any wider.

Reactions: SamInBama

SamInBama

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My teeth have shifted a bit over the past couple of years, so I'm constantly thinking how not to cut him. I am pretty famous in this part of the country for my gift of giving head. I use mouth guards for a short term fix. Long term I will have to have a couple of bottom teeth filed and smoothed so I can get back to work and regain my reputation.

Attachments