Best western movie bulges ever?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
You hit the nail on the head xrbolla. Those are some of my favorite, tho I never noticed Rod Cameron before...will have to be more observative. I might add to the list Leo Gordon...usually plays bad guy but has a lot in his pants.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
i know leo gordon. please tell me what films i should check him out in
can't think of any in particular right off hand but he is in lots of old westerns. I have a DVR and can enter his name in search to see when he is coming up. I think he is hot. You known him personally or just know about him?

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the pics xrbolla. I knew you could do it. You are my new best friend, LOL. Old westerns have the hottest and biggest bulges, since they wore tighter pants then. I love them all but Ireland will always be my favorite and the KING of the big cocks and bulges. Such a shame there are no photos of that hunk of meat.

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the pics xrbolla. I knew you could do it. You are my new best friend, LOL. Old westerns have the hottest and biggest bulges, since they wore tighter pants then. I love them all but Ireland will always be my favorite and the KING of the big cocks and bulges. Such a shame there are no photos of that hunk of meat.

Thanks-and i aqree Ireland is without competition . I am always looking for more of him

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Lawman is on Encore Westerns everyday. Love Peter Brown on there, he also played in Laredo. Hope they air that also. Ed Bruce sang on TV shows occasionally and really showed big bulge. In the butt dept. James Garner in Maverick shows some big many beefy butt in those white pants. Luv to have me some of that bubble butt.

Reactions: thee1