Best western movie bulges ever?

xxrbollla

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for posting the pics xxrbolla. How do you take pics off the TV? Do you just take it with camera or what?

download the movie
find the scene
pause at the part you want
hit the prt scr button
go to the paint button
hit control and v
and save it

it sounds complicated but its easy and only takes a second

safina2000

Just Browsing
Media
´
Bulge shots of John Ireland . & . Forrest Tucker were already posted several times in different threads from different members over the years in this celeb forum. The plucky use of the 'advanced search tool' would unveil a lot of impressive motifs, from Westerns, Film Noir etc.

And there should be no doubt that Johnny Ringo still leads the pack... . :smoker:

´

what film?????

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
safina2000,

He's probably referring to Ireland's portrayal in Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.

I'm not really a believer in the whole bulge/package theory, but some of you midnight cowboys ought to check out a guy named Jack Lambert. He's a character actor from back in the day.

Take Care

Crunch

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Did Jack Lambert play in older westerns, etc. Does he show off his goods? Will have to look for him. Just did search on DVR and he will be on Have Gun Will Travel Monday and Marshall Dillon on March 6.

Last edited:

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
Jim,

It's this guy. He's in a whole slew of stuff and is usually really sinister looking. It could just be in that one Gunsmoke I'm remembering, but it's the newer "Reprisal" episode with Joe Don Baker. Matt has just shot him (Lambert) and they roll him over to assess the damage. He looks like he's got a water balloon in his crotch. Again, this isn't my area of expertise, but if you'd seen it, you'd probably notice whether you were looking or not. :biggrin1:

Crunch

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope somebody'll do some screen captures for those of us not in the US.
Jim,

It's this guy. He's in a whole slew of stuff and is usually really sinister looking. It could just be in that one Gunsmoke I'm remembering, but it's the newer "Reprisal" episode with Joe Don Baker. Matt has just shot him (Lambert) and they roll him over to assess the damage. He looks like he's got a water balloon in his crotch. Again, this isn't my area of expertise, but if you'd seen it, you'd probably notice whether you were looking or not. :biggrin1:

Crunch