Better Curve? Upward or Downward?

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I curve down, and it's a mixed blessing. It's fantastic for standard position oral sex and doggie style, less great for 69ing.
Yep, like I said, every difference is optimizing for one thing and a trade off with something else. It's already tough to find girls who can deepthroat in the first place, but for me even women who say they can usually can't and I think it's mostly because of my shape.
Upcurves can actually be pretty good for doggy style. If the head curves up then the middle is relatively curved down, so with my dick I go in from the front deep for CDS/a-spot, front with a buffer (e.g. her butt) for gspot, and rear for cds/g-spot (but no a-spot, and the middle of my dick pushes the g)

Most people are probably satisfied with their own curve.

I wish that were true, but sadly we have a whole generation of young men right now who were raised with the internet, and who remain virgins for a long time but are obsessed with sex and learn almost everything from the wrong sources (ie people with something to sell.) If you search around on 'Peyronie's disease' you'll find plenty of companies trying to sell penis extenders/creams/etc. and post pictures all over of dicks with perfectly normal curves in them. The aim is to convince those who don't know better that they have some problem that needs to be fixed. Real Peyronie's patients usually experience discomfort and pain, there's a noticeably hard plaque you can feel when flaccid around the curve, looks indented, and is onset over days to months (not something you're born with or takes 5+ years to develop.) Still men are buying devices to 'fix' the peyronie's that they don't even have.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sorry but these threads and how seriously they get (sometimes) crack me up. Each type of curve, each angle of cock, every single combination, has it's own inherent beauty, penetrative length, visual length, and benefits form these things.

Why some people are so fucking hung up on it is, quite frankly, beyond me.

N curves, U curves, left and right curves (in conjunction with each other or in conjunction with one another), or ramrod straight (and even then is it could be straight and pointing down, perfectly horizontal, plastered to the belly or anywhere in between) are all aces in my book.

My current guy has a left curving U curved cock. I love it, but that does not preclude e from appreciating my ex's straight as and arrow dick, or a former FB downward N curved rod.

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can see why that would fit your preferences, FleshlightMouth! :)

Just a quick question, the cock in that image is as hard as it gets, yes?

When cocks look like that, have they always had that curve? Or is it perhaps due to slowly being bent, when stuffed inside underwear the same way, for years?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course it is a females perspective....how could I ( and why would I) provide an answer based on a males perspective? :rolleyes:

The statement was made not to contradict what you said, but to show that from a male perspective, this is how I see it. More for the readers to dissect and critique.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you can work the angles well, curvature is moot. Grinding alternately between the 5 pussy points and she won't care how you're shaped.

Watch Xavier Thicc if you want an example.

5 pussy points? Elaborate please

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's the g-spot, the anterior fornix, the posterior fornix, the mid-spot (see http://www.lpsg.org/210638-the-mid-spot.html for details) and I really love the effects of playing with the introitus.

If you count the clit, that's 6. But depending on the C V distance, that may be difficult

I think if you're counting that much then that's pretty much the whole damn thing.