bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

D

deleted1000191

I like both. I do lean towards sucking cock though. I've had two girlfriends over the years that gave wonderful blow jobs, and I keep practicing, trying to reach their skill level.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I am acting on my bisexual desires, I am always looking to suck rather than be sucked. It is all about big cock worshipping for me! I want to fondle, hold, stroke and suck a nice big cock to climax. I don't need or care if anything is done to me by the other guy.

Reactions: tprince16

creamstick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I am acting on my bisexual desires, I am always looking to suck rather than be sucked. It is all about big cock worshipping for me! I want to fondle, hold, stroke and suck a nice big cock to climax. I don't need or care if anything is done to me by the other guy.
I feel same way Scott. Had a bi curious friend years ago and despite us both being married had a very intense non penetrative thing going. He was huge and I so got off making him explode ( he could spurt 4 feet plus)
On one memorable occasion I called on him for a game of cards at mine but discovered that when I called he had been fucking his wife for over 2 hours but had not cum. I had the pleasure of edging him for over 30 minutes with the smell and pussy cream all over his shaft
His climax was massive and until this day i have never felt a cock so hard. I measured him and his curved cock was a little over 9 inches long and 5 inches girth..What was so hot was that he stayed rock hard for about 20 minutes with strong hands free flexing with his red glans able to hold about 5 inches above his tummy. So sad he left us 6 years ago.

D

deleted808122

Much rather suck, slurp, gag, drool, swallow, lick, throatfuck, lick, nibble, worship, gulp. Not necessarily in that order.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definite no strings suck.I get a better orgasm(no hands) when a cock is in my throat.of course, regardless of length or girth, balls deep.
In fact, just the smell of a mans' nuts almost gets me there and a mouthful of nuts is ecstasy in itself.
I have had a wife, plenty women but all in all- once I realized I was actually a born cocksucker, guess maybe I never was bi sexual? Maybe this is not my question to answer.
Frankly, it turns me off if a man wants to suck my dick, too.
Of course, occasionally I get 8x 6 1/2 sucked, but I don't swap bj's; it's one way or the other.
I prefer cum and run straight men who unload through XXX Video Arcade GH's. I don't care what they look only whether their cocks are not dripping, rank or has sores or warts on it. Size is not important because small, large, thick , thin, cut or uncut - they need sucked and a throat to unload in.
It's like eating beef franks, beef burger, a sirloin, t-bone, porterhouse, ribeye, or filet; they are all beef and when I am eating I enjoy each one right then and there, not longing for anything else!