bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i like both for sure, but i think i like giving head more. my penis isn't sensitive enough to like head as much as fucking a pussy or ass, so i'd just fuck if it were up to my penis. but i LOVE pleasing my partner, man or woman. I love eating pussy (can do it all day), and I like sucking a nice big dick to completion.

Another reason to prefer sucking to getting sucked is that getting sucked off and cumming means your fun is over (or it does for me, i lose interest in sucking dick or getting fucked after i cum--but i can still lick pussy...). Sucking, you can stay horny and suck a few buds off before needing to get off yourself.

I guess another consideration is STDs, though. Probably better to be sucked than to suck, especially if you like to swallow.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a great thread. I never would have thought that so many guys wouldn't mind sucking. Good for the honesty. I had a guy (that i wasnt into) suck me dry the other day. He was a cop (had a little dick) and I totally dominated him. I had NO desire to suck him. I have a straight friend thats curious. I'd like to suck him off but after reading these comments, it might be better for me to do that the second time around :)

stm

Just Browsing
Media
Hey EastBay dude, I live in SF and I'd enjoy taking you up on that offer... you can private message me at stmain@aol.com.... I'll do a good job for you!

D_Rolly O verBeethoven

Account Disabled
Media
What a great question. I think I prefer to get sucked than to suck, but this is primarily centered around fear of disease than homphobia. I do enjoy jerking another bud's dick - getting my hands on anothet set of balls, all very fun. But I think ultimately for me it's getting off with a bud is an increadible rush.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, to suck and be sucked. Both are fabulous. I've never had a woman
who could suck my cock like a guy can. I'm about 7" and almost the same in circumference.
None of the females who went down on it were that great, but I've received some incredible blowjobs from older guys. They know what you want. I have many straight, married friends I'd love to suck off, and I'd enjoy them sucking me. But I think me doing the giving is probably my preference. Wonder how many straight guys have thought of going down on a close male friend of theirs. (???)

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
Receiving a blowjob doesn't actually do that much for me, so I'd rather do the sucking. I must admit that one reason I prefer to do the sucking is so I can get my nose down there and take in some of those heavenly man scents in his crotch.

skylineblues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh I prefer to suck no question! There is just nothing like the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth. And also looking in the eye of the man whose cock is in my mouth...just a great sensual erotic feeling.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I prefer to suck no question! There is just nothing like the feeling of a cock growing in my mouth. And also looking in the eye of the man whose cock is in my mouth...just a great sensual erotic feeling.

Hey Sky whenever you are in the UK, let me know, I have a cock that would love to be sucked.:biggrin1:

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As I've thought about it and come back to this thread, there is nothing
better than sucking the cock of a handsome man you enjoy being with.
(Cliff Robertson, where are you???) And taking your time, slowly licking and sucking the shaft and head (and balls) and thinking as you're performing, "This is how I'd like it to feel if I was being sucked." Some guys/gals think it's a race to see how quickly they can suck up and down a cock. Hey....take your time. Enjoy the cock.

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been sucked by both men and women, and there are very few that know how to handle my uncut cock. there have been a few guys and 1 women that have managed to give me pleasure. that said, i prefer sucking on a guy while he strokes me.

skylineblues

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
as i said b4 i love sucking hung men...especially like deepthroating them...the sensation of a big meat tube sliding down the sides of my throat just can not be described.