bi curious guys, would you rather suck or get sucked?

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Agree Both Are Great But I Have Turned Some Of My Straight Girlfriends Onto Rimming And Their Partners Love It.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both, but rather suck than be sucked and I love the reatcions I've had when rimming girls, so would like to do the same to a guy because it is just so forbidden as someone else has said. I have never been rimmed and would like to be but would never ask for it from anyone because it really has to be their own choice and desire.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As usual for me it's all about who the other guy is. If I feel connected to him, like him and the feeling is mutual then I think I could do both. After all sexual pleasure is about enjoying intimacy with another person so I'd want to give of myself in that situation and I'd want the same back. Lots of kissing first would be a good way to get started.
My kinda guy.

I like feeding hungry cocksucks
...Then again, so are You.
:biggrin1:

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great question. I think I prefer to get sucked than to suck, but this is primarily centered around fear of disease than homphobia. I do enjoy jerking another bud's dick - getting my hands on anothet set of balls, all very fun. But I think ultimately for me it's getting off with a bud is an increadible rush.

I second that!

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im bi and almost always seek out more dominant guys who are willing to top every time. I very rarely get blowjobs but im ok with that because letting a man have his way with you and not want anythig in return is far far more plesurable. Giving a guy all the pleasure is the best sexual feeling you can have, even better than fucking a girl.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was curious about both, sucking and getting sucked but more willing to get sucked than suck at first.

From my experience it seems more bi-curious guys would rather suck than get sucked and when it comes to fucking would rather bottom than top. Maybe because a bi-curious guy can get sucked by or fuck a woman but hav to have a guy to suck or get fucked by?

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If ANYONE in the New York City area wants to explore, I offer myself up for experimentation. No experience necessary, no judgements passed of course. If ANYONE on this Board wants to either suck me off or get sucked off - just give me a holler. I can host...

Reactions: silvertriumph2

m8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would like to suck first, then maybe get sucked. Hopefully one day I can try it.