Bi feelings

uncutchub

Sexy Member
Media
I am orally bi and was wondering if it's natural to go through phases of craving cock. The craving builds slowly in me but gets almost painful after a month or so. I can't seem to relieve my sexual tension ever! I have a very active hetero sex life and masturbate daily. But the dick craving is weird. When I finally get to perform oral, the craving for another cock seems to dissipate greatly. I still enjoy looking at big beautiful cock pictures and can easily pump out a huge load watching two guys suck each others cock. But the actual desire to put one in my mouth seems to take another week or two. WTF is this all about? So confused!!!

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I call it the "Bi Curse," the frustration of living a hetero life but craving the occasional man to man experience. We never get over it but find various ways to deal with it. Your method seems the most direct and probably the most fulfilling as long as you can find another cock to put your lips around.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry do not mean to laugh....but I think this may be more common than you think. For many men who have tried sucking cock, the experience is very positive....therefore it remains in our brains and physical desire for sexual pleasure. I know that I go through these strong feelings and desire for cock on an almost weekly basis. I want cock both orally and anally...often...sometimes constantly. Enjoy the "hunger" and the release when you finally feel that throbbing cock in your mouth. Peace.

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Been attracted to certain guys since the beginning of time. I enjoy pussy immensely, but always wondered what it would be like to have some M4M fun. As I get older, the cravings have become more intense. (mid 40's) I'm not too much interested in the dick aspect, but would like to play with one other than mine.. I'm more into the smooth shaven look. Ass, balls, legs, and cock. (In that order.) I'm an ass man, my favorite part on both sexes. My only regret is that I wish I took advantage of this when I was in my 20's. Had many opportunities but pussy was priority, and pussy won 100% of the time back then. I agree it's a curse. Maybe I'll get one of those M4M massages to test the waters some day.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been attracted to certain guys since the beginning of time. I enjoy pussy immensely, but always wondered what it would be like to have some M4M fun. As I get older, the cravings have become more intense. (mid 40's) I'm not too much interested in the dick aspect, but would like to play with one other than mine.. I'm more into the smooth shaven look. Ass, balls, legs, and cock. (In that order.) I'm an ass man, my favorite part on both sexes. My only regret is that I wish I took advantage of this when I was in my 20's. Had many opportunities but pussy was priority, and pussy won 100% of the time back then. I agree it's a curse. Maybe I'll get one of those M4M massages to test the waters some day.
My perception...this is very common. I was very similar, although I gave in to the desire in my 30s. And do not regret it at all. Sex with another man can be, well, freaking unbelievably pleasurable..........hope you give it a try and enjoy yourself............Peace.

Ditto.

Reactions: AdamHenry

Horneybiguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can relate to everything shared on this post. The "bi curse" is a great descriptor. We all have to find a way to cope as best we can, in a way that is most comfortable for us. Glad to know we are not alone.

Jerking off every day usually helps me but get over the craving, but not for long unfortunately.

I can relate to everything shared on this post. The "bi curse" is a great descriptor. We all have to find a way to cope as best we can, in a way that is most comfortable for us. Glad to know we are not alone.

Jerking off every day usually helps me but get over the craving, but not for long unfortunately.

Ditto for me again.

Reactions: long_uncut

plaerait

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My perception...this is very common. I was very similar, although I gave in to the desire in my 30s. And do not regret it at all. Sex with another man can be, well, freaking unbelievably pleasurable..........hope you give it a try and enjoy yourself............Peace.

Before I gave into the thought of it in my 20s, I was lucky (I guess) to have a boss who was bi and I did not know until a few years later when I was invited to his house to chill with him and his "roommate". NOTHING HAPPENED! Thinking back at the moment, fuck they should have. After learning about this, I got the chance to watch guys in action from the start to finish, which was very erotic.

I went a few years learning and fueling my curiousity that I met this guy who changed my life, in this regard, and ascends my curiousity to a new level.

The urge is natural and you will make the connections when it feels right for you.

Make it happen! :)

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is appropriate you fulfill that need and desire and the feeling goes away however; it does return. If possible try to find a go to bud that shares the same feeling..a quick text and a few drinks and your desires are handled for each of you

cougartoy

Sexy Member
Media
Amen to whoever coined the term "bi curse" its like that werewolf curse. Once every "full moon" so to speak i get the incredible lust for man meat. Especially if i havent cum for a few days. I find that cumming helps to dissipate this somewhat but there are times that the feeling is so strong that it can only be cured with a cock in my mouth

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also seem to have the same experience as the op. Thought it was just me.
It's like having an itch that you can't scratch, but you better take care of ot because it gets worse over time.

Same here. There is an itch I'm growing increasingly closer to scratching. I find myself thinking of the three times I've jerked off with another guy and wondering whether I really want/need to go further.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same here. There is an itch I'm growing increasingly closer to scratching. I find myself thinking of the three times I've jerked off with another guy and wondering whether I really want/need to go further.
What is holding you back? Find someone who will go slow and take their time with you. Don't rush it. I was fortunate to start with the right guy, who was very considerate and easy going. We must have played with our cocks and sucked each others cock for over an hour that first time we got together......it was awesome. I remember a deep feeling of contentment lying on our sides in a nice tight 69, gently and deeply sucking his cock while resting my head on the inside of his thigh. I could have laid there forever.....

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is holding you back? ....

What's holding me back?

Uncertainty, fear, diffidence, ignorance, confusion, identity issues, conscience and a lifetime of conventional psychological conditioning - to name but a few - but, apart from that, it couldn't be simpler.