Bi MMF threesome, impossible.

bigtenohh

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Dayton, Ohio, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Blacklegend speaks the truth! I've been to many swing clubs in my travels around the country over the past 20 years. I think I've probably experienced all the things he's listed. That's what everyone is there for after all :) As for total mmf's? Hard to say. But, a lot. Seems to be my preferred specialty as most of the couples are looking for a bigger cock to join them anyway. That seems to be their fantasy. I haven't gone to as many lately since my work has kept me pretty busy. But I'd love to get back to it. There's no shortage of willing accomplices.

nycmcmike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
We got this fantasy done at a fantasy club. Chatted to a guy and everything just flowed. He was much bigger than me and it was interesting when my wife had both of us in her hands and was kind of sizing them up...We got a room and ended up with her and me in a 69 and the new guy entering (or trying to) her from behind. I was licking her clit and as he tried to push into her his cock kind of bent and flipped out directly down my open mouth!! It was quite a moment. This was not planned and I think he though he was in her because he started fucking my head and pushing his cock right down my throat. I could not really escape but managed to turn my head to the side to get it out. I then grabbed it and directed it back to my wifes pussy. Still only went in about an inch, it was like a blockage. So this time I slobbered on his cock to make it good and wet and lined him up again. He pushed forward and slid all the way home. I had never had any contact with another cock before so this was very new to me. Everything was supercharged exciting and I think at that point anything goes. Watching this fat cock pushing in and out of my wife from so close up was incredible. I was licking her clit and sometimes his cock and balls. Then saw his balls getting tighter and pulling up as he started pumping faster and harder. I knew I was about to watch for the first time another man ejaculate into my wife. I cannot even begin to explain how hot this experience is. I could actually see the sperm pumping along the tube of his cock as he sent his seed into her pussy. Then he slipped out and I took him into my mouth as he finished cumming and I had my first taste of cum. It was a bit salty but not unpleasant and I think because I had not yet cum, my head was in overdrive and I actually sucked the sperm out of him. I do not consider myself really bi, but this experience I would repeat and can recommend to anyone.

May I ask how guys like you can admit to sucking cum out a guys dick, say you would do it again, and then state you're 0% gay?

Last edited:

TastyFox

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Sailor666666---That story is so sexy and made my pussy flood with nectar.

I have been trying to arrange a bi MMF for a year and a half. It seems that there are several issues that have much to do with the two potential guys. Bi/bi-curious men have different levels of experience and comfort with what level of sex acts they will do....i.e. some are "bi-oral" and some are open to more (topping/bottoming, etc.). I think if you can find two guys who are fully bi and are ok with full bi sex (topping/bottoming) and who still prefer women---then a bi MMF is more likely to happen. Bi-curious men (in my experience) are more picky and tend to be more selective about who they will be with physically---since men are not their preference--on the whole.

I agree with VampireBear that swingers are generally more open and experimental and they usually have had group play on numerous occasions. Resultingly---they will be less gun-shy.

I think the ideal situation for me would be to find two dudes who are already bi buds. Then the uncertainty factor of the chemistry between the two guys is removed.

I recommend checking out Fetlife.com. It is a free site and all kinds of kinky people are on there and there are groups that pertain to threesomes, gang-bangs and swinging. Two swinger sites I am aware of are Swinglifestyle.com and WickedGarden.com.

Good luck!

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a few encounters with couples that were looking for bi males. One that stands out was a couple who answered an ad I had in a swingers magazine (remember those days?) looking for a bi male to have sex with both of them. I popped his anal cherry, he fucked my ass, we did a double penetration on her, lots of oral, he fucked me while I fucked her ass... You get the picture. We tried every combination we could think of. In the 6 months I ran the ad, I meet with 9 couples and one group that had 3 guys and one girl. the 3 guy/1 girl combo was weird. The guys were "straight", but wanted to be fucked while they fucked the girl. They didn't want to fuck each other up the ass because that would be "gay", but it was okay for me to fuck them. I only got to fuck her ass since her pussy was for "straight" guys only. Like I said, weird.

(Also ran ads on Craigs List, but the results were very poor)

Last edited:

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s easier to find “straight” MMF play: with the guys tag-teaming the girl. A lot of guys have a hang-up with bi sex in front of a woman (especially if she’s a wife or girlfriend), even if they do it all the time alone with a man. Societal gender roles are very powerful.

I’m gay, but I had a fantasy of fucking a guy in from of his wife. It took many online ads and a lot of patience before I found a couple that was into it. It was very hot though.

D

deleted837872

Swinger sites are a waste of time for bi guys to be looking for a MMF threeway...most couples looking for a third guy are usually looking for a straight guy to please the wife or girlfriend with no m2m contact nor will most give you the time of day if you identify as bi and single. I know Ive been on two sites both for over 3-4 years and I can collectively count on one hand how many prospective couples I got emails from. I actually have received more messages from guys who identify as "straight" looking to have M2M fun with me.....hmmmm....funny, that......
Best bet is as one said here, FetLife, been on for over 3 years, really active until recently and have chatted with a lot of interesting people so far. Recommended, check it out....www.fetlife.com

alex_moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not easy to find without going to a site specific to it or craigslist. I've been fortunate enough to have it happen a few times, but i count myself lucky more than good. Typically i find it difficult to find a bi guy. Everyone around here seems to be stuck calling themselves gay or straight. I will say that its worth it no matter how long it takes. There are few things better than having a lovely woman sucking you dry while being taken by a guy from behind.

beercanndick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IVe done two mfm threeways with my girl, she goes nuts when the dude is slammin her pussy while i face fuck him, or he is eating her pussy and im eating his ass, makes her so wet and wild.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

ARTYBOLLOX

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
684608-a.jpg

23skadoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id love to do the exact pic above with my wife while watching a large guy please her like she had with old b/f before me...hot!

mmmtt3637

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Omg I hv this same fantasy. Have wife talked into it if could just find the right person or bi couple. So hot hope you enjoyed

D_Claude_Jenitalia

Account Disabled
Media
My wife and I are having a threesome with my best friend since childhood almost once a week. My wife loves to watch us suck each other and rub our dicks together. I love to watch him and my wife together. There is nothing more of a turn on to watch her enjoy his dick. He is about 1 inch larger in girth and length than me. He is \definitely a woman's dream. He has the perfect dick size. He is nearly 8 and probably 6 1/2 or more not sure, in girth. I am a very lucky man and she is a lucky woman. I never thought she would go for it but I just came out and ask her one day and assured her there was no pressure to try it and whatever she decided to do was %100 what we would do. We do have a very strong marriage and have been married for 30 yrs. I see this as being a long term threesome.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit