BIG ASIAN DICK Gallery! - On the net within 2 weeks - Help me!

buffnla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

I've been doing some "research" on big asian dudes, and I want to get all the photos I've collected on the Internet in an album. I'm a blond white guy with a big cock who's sick of people judging people based on size; however, I'd like to prove that there are definitely some big asian cocks out there and prove it through pics!

1) Do you recommend an album site? Is Flikr good enough?

and...

2) If you'd like to send photos of yourself or other asian guys's big ones either post them here or msg me. Can be just the dick or with face.

Let me know, and I'll set the photo album up within the next week or so. Also, I'll have a separate album for hot asian guys (non-nude) and pics of asain guys in interracial relationships. Breaking stereotypes! :)

Peace.

buffnla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Asian_zd, can I definitely include you? I want to be careful about not putting any guy up there unless I know he's wanting it to be out there. Honestly, I'd raher it not even be a sexual thing and more of a "stop being idiots; here's the proof" kinda thing...although I'm sure it will not be just that. :-\ haha

I don't want to use the gallery here because I'm not a full member and only full members can view lots of photos. I want it to be accessible by everybody jsut by doing a search for it.

tips and pics appreciated! :)

buffnla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can I just post the pictures in this post so people can view them ahead of time, or do I have to link to them...meaning I'd already have to have found a site to place them all?

amado

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please keep us informed what you are doing.

Especially in Japan I have seen a lot big ones.

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im looking forward to the gallery of big asian dicks. There are hundreds of pics out there with asian guys with 7",8" and bigger dicks. I hope then that this MYTH of asian guys having smaller dicks than other races would cease. GOOD LUCK.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Will any Asian do? It's usually East Asians that are said to be smaller. I don't think that's the case for West Asia, but I did read about it in regards to South Asia.

Stockings

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems like MANY white girls would never date a chinese.Why ?Because of their reputation of having small and thin dicks ?