BIG Asian dicks: setting the record straight!!!

bigasiancock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asiandickkkxz1.jpg

asianpridelp6.jpg

asiancockjv8.jpg

bigasiancockno555hor3.jpg

00001.jpg

asiancockrb5ec9.jpg

00003.jpg

00002.jpg

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff292/vmopvcd/00003.jpg

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff292/vmopvcd/00002.jpg

pic.php

pic.php

azndickoe5.jpg

31451804ou0.jpg

couplejpg.jpg

a3.jpg

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am suspicious of these pics...please show full length pics (face and dick)..in every post relating to size you seem to use this same photos

Reactions: Farmer Rob

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asians must be doing something right. 60% of the huge world population, is Asian.

Human populations should grow naturally, without the hindrance of awkward, anti-life, anti-family, experimental "birth control." Large families should be encouraged worldwide, so that far more people may experience life. Let babies push out naturally, and as more women reach childbearing age, they should pair up and marry, and join in pushing out more babies, for the greater good of the many.

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*claps hands* Thanks so much. I'm Asian myself and I'm around your size too, but slightly different in proportions, shape. Seven inches, am I right? I'm always picked on because of that stupid...STUPID generalization. The common phrase that is "micro dick" when addressed to me, the Asian. But low, very low, and behold. I think the phrase "micro dick" came from people who already have small dicks and are ranking on those who are actually bigger than them because of statistics.
I say HAHA! to them.

kelvinleee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am suspicious of these pics...please show full length pics (face and dick)..in every post relating to size you seem to use this same photos

Asian can also has a big dick,even most of them ar smaller than the white and black,but still there ar some exceptions.

may be u can check out my pics, to see if there is huge dick asian.

Reactions: sucktheirdicksfgh

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why hasn't the Asian male been more eroticized in popular media? Seriously? I'd love to see a movie where some horny, big-donged convenience store owner steals some guy's wife and fucks her in every available orifice! When's that going to happen? Is it something Asian men would like to see--the Korean Brad Pitt?

And is it true that Korean men are the most desired by the women of the Asian world? If so, why?

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of my ancestors were Asian, and my dick is fucking huge.

Your ancestors, maybe Native Americans and Inuit (Eskimos), all Asian? Asian genes seem to pervade much of the world population. I saw a book some years ago entitled "Too Many Asians." What utter racist nonsense. How could there be any such thing as "too many" people?

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why hasn't the Asian male been more eroticized in popular media? Seriously? I'd love to see a movie where some horny, big-donged convenience store owner steals an Anglo's wife and fucks her in every available orifice! When's that going to happen? Is it something Asian men would like to see--the Korean Brad Pitt?

And is it true that Korean men are the most desired by the women of the Asian world? If so, why?

Because White men and White women would NOT go see the damn movie. That is why..." Hollywood is about making MONEY not being FAIR...."
About the other question..." Don't really know.." I just know I married a Korean mixed guy because I fell in LOVE with the man..."