BIG Asian dicks: setting the record straight!!!

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The average asian penis is smaller then any other race. There are some larger asian men, just like any other race. A penis will fuck you either way you look at it. End of thread.

statistics actually show Polynesian men to have the smallest penis'

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your ancestors, maybe Native Americans and Inuit (Eskimos), all Asian? Asian genes seem to pervade much of the world population. I saw a book some years ago entitled "Too Many Asians." What utter racist nonsense. How could there be any such thing as "too many" people?

I have Cherokee ancestors. Their ancestors came from Asia. I also have European ancestors. Many of their ancestors more than likely migrated from parts of Asia as well.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have Cherokee ancestors. Their ancestors came from Asia. I also have European ancestors. Many of their ancestors more than likely migrated from parts of Asia as well.

People who migrated long ago from Asia, may not count as "Asians" anymore. Of course if Adam & Eve lived in Asian, we may all be Asians?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who migrated long ago from Asia, may not count as "Asians" anymore. Of course if Adam & Eve lived in Asian, we may all be Asians?

By whose stupid arbitrary criteria?

"Asian" is one of the few useful "racial" distinctions out there, as it actually corresponds to the physical reality of a continental land mass. I can call myself Asian all I want, it has far more relevance than you calling me "White" because my skin is lighter than most.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most generalizations, I doubt that the thing about Korean men is true. If it is, maybe it has something to do with the fact that South Korea has a relatively strong economy next to most other east Asian and southeast Asian countries. Korean men are probably the biggest importer of foreign brides in Asia. Just as American husbands are coveted in relatively impoverished nations like Vietnam, The Philippines, and Thailand; Korean husbands are considered desirable for the same reason: they can provide a chance to escape financial strife and poor living conditions. Some Asians consider Koreans to be very beautiful, I've heard this more for women but I suppose it may hold true for men as well. Koreans generally tend to be taller than other E/SE Asians, and have lighter skin than most E/SE Asians as well which is seen as desirable.

Again, all of the above is just generalization and conjecture. Probably as much untrue as it is true.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Korean pal in college once told me how surprised a black girl was he wanted to fuck her, after a date--she didn't know Asian guys "did that". Really aggravated him how the sexuality of Asian men was ignored in the films/TV of the West, and I honestly never noticed until he pointed out there was no Asian Denzel.

Never heard that stuff about Koreans being sought after for having "lighter complexions"--news to me.

Thanks, Nine.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asian can also has a big dick,even most of them ar smaller than the white and black,but still there ar some exceptions.

may be u can check out my pics, to see if there is huge dick asian.
Damn, your dick is huge !!!

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UM, NOPE..." My Japanese girlfriends and a lot of others said Korean men are wanted...." They said Japanese men are NOT romantic. I lived their in Japan and I have to say the guys their are TOO shy!!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
UM, NOPE..." My Japanese girlfriends and a lot of others said Korean men are wanted...." They said Japanese men are NOT romantic. I lived their in Japan and I have to say the guys their are TOO shy!!
I guess it depends on which region you are talking. I was born and raised in a Southeast Asia country where Japanese men are popular because of their fat wallets. :biggrin1:

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OH, lol!!!

Them GOLD digger's find anyone HOT!!! Hell, the guy can be GREEN with puss coming out of his eyes..."
Look at Tiger woods...

LOL!!!!

He is a rich Steve Ercal.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To set the record gay even further (and to be pedantic), there are of course different versions of 'Asian'. To me Asian is of Chinese/Japanese type origin, but in the UK Asian seems to mean people from the subcontinent of India. And in my experience men of Indian origin have different body proportions than those of Chinese origin. (PLease excuse any unintentional offence that I may have caused by these racial/generic terms etc)

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you all need to watch is the "Chinpokomon" episode of South Park (transcript).
HIROHITO: You are American?

RED: Yes.

HIROHITO: Ogh! You must have very big pee-anis!

RED: Excuse me? I was just asking you what you're up to with these toys!

HIROHITO: Nothing. We are very simple people. With very small penis. Mr. Ose penis is ...especially small.

MR. OSE: Uh, smuh, so small.

HIROHITO: We cannot achieve much with so small penis. But you! Americans. Wow! Penis so big! SOOO big penis!​

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kelvin Lee you're impressive, the biggest Asian dong I've seen. The original poster had some nice sized ones too, I'm not sure if some of them are him. But lots of those shots are just random other photos. What's up with that?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why hasn't the Asian male been more eroticized in popular media? Seriously? I'd love to see a movie where some horny, big-donged convenience store owner steals some guy's wife and fucks her in every available orifice! When's that going to happen? Is it something Asian men would like to see--the Korean Brad Pitt?

And is it true that Korean men are the most desired by the women of the Asian world? If so, why?

You should probably watch Lost. The Korean guy on that show makes even me question my sexuality.

It's a good thing his in-show wife is also crazy hot so I can stare at her instead. :biggrin1: