big balls and a big bulge

mightypackage

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a nice cock but really really big balls that hang low. All of these factors give me a really big buldge. To work and with suits, etc., I try to not have my buldge not so visable, it is distracting and not so professional to be hanging out.

I wear briefs to try and hide it, but either they dont work or I am not using the right brand..

What briefs hide the buldge of low hanging balls?

Reactions: bulgebigger

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by mightypackage@Oct 6 2005, 12:10 PM
I have a nice cock but really really big balls that hang low. All of these factors give me a really big buldge. To work and with suits, etc., I try to not have my buldge not so visable, it is distracting and not so professional to be hanging out.

I wear briefs to try and hide it, but either they dont work or I am not using the right brand..

[post=349428]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by Awesum9+Oct 6 2005, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Awesum9 &#064; Oct 6 2005, 01:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mightypackage@Oct 6 2005, 12:10 PM
I have a nice cock but really really big balls that hang low. All of these factors give me a really big buldge. To work and with suits, etc., I try to not have my buldge not so visable, it is distracting and not so professional to be  hanging out.

[post=349453]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I also have huge balls, in fac t they hang seven inches from my crotch and measure eleven inches around at the bottom of the sack. Additonally I have a very large flacid cock (6X6) to try and hide. There is a brand of undewear called Champion, one of thier styles looks like regular briefs in the rear and the from is constrfucted like a jock..I also wear the Coton Mesh Contour Briefs by Undergear. If that doesn&#39;t work have your tailor modify your trousers to accomdate your package, just tell him what side y want to hang on...Do a net search for them.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a problem that I have had to deal with my entire life. I too am very well endowed as well as having rather large low hanging balls. I wear scrubs all day and trust me when I tell you I have found nothing to this day that works. I don&#39;t feel that I should have to wear tight white briefs to hide what I have. Being in the public eye and a rather conservitive occupation I understand what your going thru. However I trully dont&#39;t think that your going to find confort wearing a "Joc" all day. Hell I know I don&#39;t. Some times you just pardon the expression you just have to let it hang down and deal with the looks and stares as we all do. Sorry I could not offer you more advice however I wanted you to know there are others here like us that have the same problem. Your not alone buddy. Best of luck or should I say best comfort??

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by mightypackage+Oct 6 2005, 03:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mightypackage &#064; Oct 6 2005, 03:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung@Oct 6 2005, 02:18 PM
Try a jock.

:yourock:
[post=349431]Quoted post[/post]​

I think a jock pushed everything out more.. no?
[post=349443]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I also wear dress clothes everyday to work and don&#39;t like to look like I&#39;ve got an orange in my pants. I hang about 4.5 x 4.5 soft but have big balls that stay close to my body and push everything up and out like a cock ring would.
My experience has been that Jocks enhance your bulge. I wear Jockey Midway Boxer Briefs with the kangaroo pouch front. They provide support and keep my bulge from being too obnoxious. They are also very comfy since they have lycra in them.

c.dub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would suggest one of two things; either compression shorts which are used for sports, or a jock that is one size smaller than usual. I found out the latter after a new jock shrank in the washing machine more than I expected.

On another note, however, I don&#39;t think anyone would find a man with a bulge unprofessional. You can see women&#39;s lumps in the professional world, and I have no problem with mine at the office.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MightyPackage@Oct 6 2005, 12:10 PM
I have a nice cock but really, really big balls that hang low.
All of these factors give me a really big buldge. At work and with suits, etc., I try to not have my buldge be so visable, it is distracting and not professional to be hanging out.

I wear briefs to try and hide it, but either they don&#39;t work or I am not using the right brand..

What briefs hide the buldge of low hanging balls ?

Layer your underwear to smooth bulges and reduce bounce.
Choose thick/heavy material.
You must choose whether to hang low or be tight - so choose the appropriate undergarment type;

boxers - hang low,
briefs, thongs, lycra - tight.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by c.dub@Oct 20 2005, 10:40 AM
On another note, however, I don&#39;t think anyone would find a man with a bulge unprofessional. You can see women&#39;s lumps in the professional world, and I have no problem with mine at the office.
[post=353434]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed. A bulge is not necessarily unprofessional at all.

...however...

I sometimes must give public presentations and I&#39;ve found that I need to supress the bulge anytime I might not be behind a podium. Otherwise, the bulge catches people&#39;s eyes and detracts from the presentation. I&#39;ve got enough experience with this to see what people&#39;s eyes are darting toward while I&#39;m in the middle of a presentation. As much as I enjoy showing off a bit, during professional presentations I want attention focused on the subject matter, not the bulge.

SG

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also am lucky enough to be equipped with both big dick and very prominent balls. I have to dress every day for work as well primarily in suits and I do not mind a bit of show and tell. But it is not always appropriate. I have no trouble (as long as there is no erection) hidiing my dick or putting it elsewhere. It is not that simple to just put or push your balls elsewhere they are not plyable nore do they bend. Briefs make them more prominent and just put them up front for display like a jock. My favorite are a pair of Jockey brand boxer briefs which they do not make any more so when I have the oppurtunity and I see them anywhere I snatch up every pair I can.
Looking at a man you can tell if it is Meat or Potatoes. Sorry for the run on.

:bounce:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
JohnTheHorse said:
I use boxer briefs which provide support but also allow for room to move around, grow, deflate etc.

but the pants contribute as much if not more to obscuring a bulge. Deeply pleated slack of a sturdy dark fabric are, in my opinion, the best.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My cock is only 7.5" but I have HUGE balls. This causes me to show a very large "basket" down the right side of my thigh. I also go commando 24/7. I have compared and my balls are at leaast three times bigger than most other guys.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If you don't have any issues wearing granny underwear those might do the trick;-)

I have good sized balls that create a big bulge, but since I'm a grower, the "hang it to one side" technique is not really an option, so I've always gone with briefs--my package looks great in certain styles (I couldn't complain), but in some workplace situations I try to minimize my bulge (especially in slacks).

I've found swimmers jockstraps work well. They're designed to reduce resistance, so you business stays in place against your body. I think they're kinda sexy too (just don't get an erection in one).

Of the brands I've tried, Safe-T-Gard was the most form fitting and still about as comfortable as a dinky jockstrap can be.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've found swimmers jockstraps work well. They're designed to reduce resistance, so you business stays in place against your body. I think they're kinda sexy too (just don't get an erection in one).

Of the brands I've tried, Safe-T-Gard was the most form fitting and still about as comfortable as a dinky jockstrap can be.

HEY 'SJ'!

I gotta agree with you 100% LOL

RICKY_27

Attachments

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys are always checking each other out in business suits. i was at lunch the other day and all these executives were sitting around, comfortably, and checking out each other's packages. i know these all weren't gay guys. it makes me a little uncomfortable but i know it's harmless fun.

go in with something to show, and if you got it then sit back and enjoy the admiration

I just dress so it doesn't show. One tip, if you use clothing with large folds, a larger fold doesn't give circumstantial evidence. :D

Nivver

Expert Member
Media
Redondo Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this is an old post but I finally found a solution to keep my junk contained yet comfortable (I'm 4.5" flaccid, 9.5" erect). It's a mesh support that I wear under my underwear.

I used to go commando like MIGHTYPACKAGE and free-ball because... well, I could.. and wasn't ashamed to be well-endowed. But since gaining humility and having kids, it's unacceptable to be flipping and floppy in public, especially in family-friendly places.

What Didn't Work
As a massage therapist, I'm on my feet all day long and my patients are at crotch level, so I have to be professional as they go through treatment. Bulges and swaying are not allowed in a professional setting.

This is what I've tried:
  • Compression Shorts - Effective but not breathable. Sweaty balls & a damp crotch can lead to a smelly cock.
  • Tighty Whitey's - Effective but I've outgrown these 'Mom's Specials'. The cotton is absorbent but holds get saturated with my pre-cum. I'm a heavy leaker.
  • Boxer Shorts - Comfortable as I hang down one leg but no support.
The Solution that Worked for Me

This flexible mesh supporter that:
  • gives a snug fit to hold my heavy cock in place under my pants
  • is stretchable to let my morning and afternoon boners fill out the pouch
  • breathable to avoid a sweaty crotch and smells.
It's not a g-string lingerie and is made of different nylon that doesn't cut or chafe when exercising.

DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0113.jpg

Even my buddy who plays football agrees. And now I know that he likes to wear a cock ring...

20170505_062514.jpg

That's my 2-cents to an age-old problem for well-endowed men.

Good luck.