big balls

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
try the large ball support group already listed (look for the thread)

Bluemalevolence

Sexy Member
Media
I tried the link but there's not too much activity on their though. some of the guys claim to have big balls, but I've only seen like one with pictures that qualify. dave2006 was huge.

thkandmuscl

Experimental Member
Media
Try the film "Inside Men 2" from Metro Pulse Pictures. Very last scene has
a latin guy with bigger balls than you normally see. You'd probably also
like Ronny Bullballs from newart.com (large even without being pumped).
I personnally 'suffer' from the same kick. I have been with a lot of guys
over the years (well into four digits) and without exageration at least five guys had dicks well over ten inches, but really large balls are much, much rarer. Maybe I can count two guys I've been with. And I put on a hell of a lot of mileage to run across those two.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´d say mine are pretty big - at least that´s what I heard ;) Judge by yourself and take a look at the gallery....

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover of 25 years was a pumper, and I guess I got used to HUGE balls. When he died 7 yrs ago, once I was ready to date again I went on a quest to find BIG Balls. Well, the hunt was not suck-sessful.... they are hard to find. most guys dont even know they have Balls, and most never even talk about them. I had to go to a "pumpers" event in Palm Springs last year to get my Ball "fix" and it was awesome... That is where these guys congregate once a year to play and show off their BIG stuff. It was unbelieveable. and it only made my hunt for Big Balls even more necessary... If there are any guys in NYC that have em, and want to show em off and have em worshipped and worked on. give me a holla....

Alyn

dave2005

Experimental Member
Media
"I tried the link but there's not too much activity on their though. some of the guys claim to have big balls, but I've only seen like one with pictures that qualify. dave2006 was huge."

Well dave2006 on rantallion.com is me! Thanks for that comment Bluemalevolence. I agree that a lot of the guys on there really don't have very big balls. I have to admit my balls have always been something of a mystery. They are 100% natural (i'm often asked if they're pumped or if i've filled them with silicon, but i've never done either!) and how they grew so big in puberty is anyone's guess.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thx for outing yourself, dave. I jumped on the site to get a view on those large balls of yours , but the pics have long been removed apparently. Or they´re in the member section.

Fancy your own gallery here? :-D