Reactions: pifad

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:wank:Most definitely . . . love big balls . . . don't understand how society has made a big dick into such a sign of being a man, when it's really your testicles that are the key to manhood.

Anyone ever pump their scrotum . . . or like to pull on their sack?
hell yeah, love the balls worked over good

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have some big balls:cool:

Yes, you do. I could lick those for hours.

I have a nice pair, but no pix at the moment. In high school, a buddy of mine would spend the night and we would stroke each other. He would do my balls with a wide-handed sweep, starting underneath and petting them up until they were on my leg. They would start to roll down between my legs and he'd sweep them up again with his palm. It was heavenly and he could usually get me to come that way.

Reactions: Scrotumlicker2

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you join my group:

groups.yahoo.com/group/VeryLowhangers/files/

there is an mpeg file showing Pekka's magnificent hangers and full body.

Franky
Sorry, Franky, I've rather reached my limit on sites to join, but I do thank you. Perhaps, since I am not joining, you can tell us if Pekka has a magnificent body to match his magnificent hangers?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can anyone suggest someway of increasing the hanging abilioty of my sack? I have a big cock but my balls don't really hang low and i'd like them to.

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, Franky, I've rather reached my limit on sites to join, but I do thank you. Perhaps, since I am not joining, you can tell us if Pekka has a magnificent body to match his magnificent hangers?

Resized some photos for you. :eek:

Attachments

pifad

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love big balls. Naturally big balls, not the infused type. I love to play with them, lick and suck em. Doesn't matter to me if the balls hang lower than the cock or not I also like cock. Big, small, and inbetween. Cut or uncut. Yumm.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yes, you can see Pekka (he has a great body as well as 'equipment') on the Pumptoys.com site. He is in their gallery. He uses their pump gear, and so do I. My favourite is the "Long Johnny" - a 9"x4" cylinder for cock and balls together. To 'pack' this after about 3 hours is the most fantastic feeling, and the results when you come out are huge. I've found this is a very good way of developing a big sac and low hangers. My balls are fairly big anyway (2.5"x2.0"). Pumptoys gear is not the cheapest, but certainly one of the best - the silicon seals are a 'must', BTW, and the most comfortable on the market.