BIG BOOBS...Real or Fake

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dongalong said "Below A-cup doesn't do much for me, it seems like something is missing so it's good for women like that to get a boob job."

Nothing's "missing" from my life because of my A cups except for men who exclusively like big breasts. Why should "women like that" pay ten thousand dollars to be surgically enhanced when we could just find men who like us the way we are? A nice rack can be really compelling, but preference is so individual that I'd rather just be who I am.

tiger2403

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to be honest - I am a boob man.

My computer has gigs and gigs of large breasted women, both fake and real.

I do like real better, even though they can sag a bit more ( as the women gets older of course ) - and some fakes just look like footballs that have been stuck on a women's chest.

I have been seeing ( on the side whoops 0 a 50 + year old, who has the biggest boobs i have felt in a long time. Yes they have gone south a bit - but when I have hold of them, they spill over my hands.

I have aslo attached a pic ( real girl not a model ) with hugh boobs for everyone to see :tongue:

Attachments

michael8

Experimental Member
Media
Dongalong said "Below A-cup doesn't do much for me, it seems like something is missing so it's good for women like that to get a boob job."

Nothing's "missing" from my life because of my A cups except for men who exclusively like big breasts. Why should "women like that" pay ten thousand dollars to be surgically enhanced when we could just find men who like us the way we are? A nice rack can be really compelling, but preference is so individual that I'd rather just be who I am.

We’d have to worry about you if it bothered you, much as if a person’s penis size was their source of self confidence. I don’t have a monster, but it is legitimately big (enough that I’ve never had a woman not comment on it with some ego booster). There have been times in my life where I’ve probably put too much of my attitude in dealing with the opposite sex in being proud of my cock. I would tie those times to some of my worst performance as a human being, too. I’ve been with all kinds of women. I do like large breasts, but that is immaterial to the individual context of a real person. This is just the flavor of whack off material that I selected this evening.

I’ve had great relationships with women of all types, shapes, and sizes. One day I grew up and realized that it’s the person and not the person’s physical features that matter. I’m happily married because I learned that lesson. A huge tit thread is a huge tit thread—nothing more and nothing less. Don’t read too much into it. It certainly says nothing about you. Would you really want to live your life like (or with) Chelsea Charms? Nice place to visit, but I wouldn’t want to live there.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Michael - I think it's totally understandable - hell, I'm kind of fascinated by them myself! - for a guy to be into massive breasts, but I do take issue when men say that any group of women "should" have plastic surgery. It's kind of like saying "seems like something's not quite right with Jewish women's faces, they should have rhinoplasty." Anyway, didn't mean to interrupt the titty-worship; back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

Last edited:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Michael - I think it's totally understandable - hell, I'm kind of fascinated by them myself! - for a guy to be into massive breasts, but I do take issue when men say that any group of women "should" have plastic surgery. It's kind of like saying "seems like something's not quite right with Jewish women's faces, they should have rhinoplasty." Anyway, didn't mean to interrupt the titty-worship; back to your regularly scheduled programming. :)

I agree with your point.

I don't think what he said is quite on par with direct and blatant racism, but I agree with your point.

But yes, let's see some more hooters. Looking at them, if it's a good boob job, I really don't mind if they're real or fake. But in my experience, the feeling of fake boobs is quite different from real ones, and I prefer the squeeze of real. :biggrin1:

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Jim31415

Sexy Member
Media
real or fake, the bigger the better...:tongue::wink:

Couldn't agree more!

Fav fakes: Tiffany Towers, Sable Holiday, Wendy Whoppers, Sarenna Lee, Pandora Peaks, Summer Cummings, Elizabeth Starr, Daniella Derek. The 1990s were GREAT for huge fakes.

Real: Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jana Delfi, Ewa Sonnet, Sexy Venera, Chloe Vevrier, Gabriella, Busty Merylin. Now is a great time for huge real tits!

Reactions: BigBen

midgard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay