big breast worship

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hung_10, Jan 21, 2011.

1. hung_10

Verified Gold Member

Ladies heres a reverse question..Have you ever fucked a guy because he was into your huge rack? Most of us guys would love to be used for our cocks..But do woman feel so differently?

2. YASHOE1

YASHOE1 Member

great question.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I fuck guys because we get along and have some kind of chemistry. If they happen to like my boobs it's a nice bonus.

4. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Pretty much what subgirrl says.... it's a happy surprise. I wouldn't fuck a guy just because he likes my breasts - I usually wouldn't know until we're in bed anyway. And then I'm very happy if he likes my breasts.

It's like a nice thick cock - I'm not going to fuck him because of that. It's nice, but the chemistry and liking each other that's so much more important.

5. Patchos

Gold Member

Reverse answer - no

6. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

If it's just sex, then yeah, big boobs would be a major reason I'd sleep with a woman. but in a relationship, no.

7. Serial Kisser

Verified Gold Member

I would never sleep with a man just because he was into my rack. Quite the opposite. If I knew that was the only thing he was into, he would get no where with me. It happens a lot when I go out that guys will come up to me and make lewd comments about my chest, one even tried to give me a high five bc of them. I find it annoying and over done. In fact, even when I'm with most men, I find that they spend WAY too much time fixated on my breasts and quite often neglect other more sensitive body parts.

8. hung_10

Verified Gold Member

Im sorry serial..I understand some of the unwanted attention..I mean men look at them first..im sure (forgive me Ive seen your pics:)they are great...But I think men because they dont walk around with their junk hanging out for the world can see..are curious about weather girls would approve..lol and biology(we str8 men tend to be visually obsessed with T&A.)

9. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

No, I have to feel an emotional connection with the guy before I will fuck him.

If what originally attracted him to me were my breasts, that's fine, guys are very visual, I get that. But we're going to have to know each other pretty well before I will have sex with him and I only spend time getting to know a man if he seems interested in something other than just my body.

10. Not_Punny

Gold Member

If I slept with every guy who was into my rack, I wouldn't have enough time to write posts on LPSG. :rolleyes:

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

What she said.

12. B_florr

B_florr New Member

cute quote

13. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

No.

Small rack ftw.

14. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

Well, as far as I know there was only one guy who was not into my "rack," and I married him. Cap professes that he was never a "breast man," his words, but I converted him.

But to answer your question, no, I've met quite a few guys who have commented on my figure, but I never once thought that was a prelude to getting him in the sack. Quite the contrary, I would be put off at first. Now, if we already had something going on and a comment was made, well, that's a different scenario. But it's still not a reason that I would want to get naked with him. I mean, why? What do I do - take my shirt off and say "these are all yours, baby?" LOL!

I guess I really don't understand the question.

15. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Guys who rabbit on and on about a single body part are damn boring and more than a bit creepy....*Sigh* YES! I know I have big boobs. Yes! I've got the picture you like them..*ahem*..a lot! Thanks ever so much for pointing out the freaking obvious!
    For christs sake now just shut the fuck up about it!

#15 The Dragon, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

It's even creepier when supposedly straight girls go on about your big boobs! It happens to me way too often.

17. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I'd go on about your boobs, Subgirrl but I never give any pretense at being straight! :tongue::wink:

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

That you don't :biggrin1:.

I don't mind in the slightest when they have an acknowledged sexual interest in women. But when they don't it becomes . . . creepy.

19. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator

OMG, I used to get that a lot when I lived in Atlanta. Not so much here in Florida. Don't know if it's a cultural thing or not.

Of course, my sister does exactly the same thing, LOL! When we're all home and Mum and I are discussing backaches and trying to find the right bra Sis thinks we're just rubbing it in! LOL! Poor baby, she doesn't know that there are many times I wished to be her size. She's a B cup and has a wonderful figure.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Oh, that's odd that it was different in the two different states!

Sister's are special though. When a sister does it it's not creepy, just annoying!