Big Brother's Russell naked

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Big Brother 11’s Russell was caught naked on the reality show’s “live feed” camera, yesterday. The 24-year-old is the resident hot-tempered and hot-bodied beauty on the CBS show. The show’s Twitter site issued the alert. Let’s hope the permanently shirtless Jesse is the next one to show the goods.
Check out the NSFW nudie shot of Russell’s love muscle as he gets out of the shower in the jump!

Via Tabloid Prodigy

Reactions: fredou127

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There always seems to be one large cocked guy. It's almost like it's a criteria.
Not to hijack, but a reality show formula checklist would be funny.

Gay guy - check
Str8 guy for strange bromance with gay guy, causing all kinds of speculation - check
Psycho chick - check
Volatile, almost scary, troublemaker - check
Big-dicked guy for shower peeks - check
:tongue:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another Beautiful guy .. Geeeee
I recall Aussie shows are pretty good at exposing full on such 'flopping around' biz
I love it when we all take great enjoyment at sighting what others have .. in its utmost Glory mmmmm
enz

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Not to hijack, but a reality show formula checklist would be funny.

Gay guy - check
Str8 guy for strange bromance with gay guy, causing all kinds of speculation - check
Psycho chick - check
Volatile, almost scary, troublemaker - check
Big-dicked guy for shower peeks - check
:tongue:

You forgot the annoyingly str8 guy, who "dudes" and "bros" all over the house, as well as the "quiet and shy, nun like" female.

He looks like he's leaning to the right a bit...
I suspect he got a hardon in the shower and we are getting to see the falling results.

Let's hope Russell turns out to be an exhibitionist.
You mean more than he already is in the photos?:tongue:

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where the f' are the high def cameras when you need them?? Will be checking out BB.

OH yea, Russell is the hotest one on the show this season - shaves everything, looks like legs, pits... I wonder if "other places" are that smooth... so freekin hot! I wonder if the ladies like all that smooth as much as some gay men do? I record the mid to 3AM on SHO ever night he's so sexy!

furrfann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for posting.. This man is the hottest thing to walk in the BB door to date. Jesse has a beautiful body, but is a little too pretty and almost too big. Last night on After Dark, someone whispered something about "seeing his wiener". I wasn't sure who said it or who they were referring to. Obviously it was Russell, and I'm so glad these pix leaked. These two make for some HOT homo-erotic scenes. Now... if Russell would only STOP SHAVING HIS FUR!!

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea man I wonder if like when they are naked do they cut the camera away or switch to a different room or what
Even though they claim to be "uncensored" on the Showtime feed, they do censor by cutting away and screwing with the microphones and such. Happened last year quite a lot......

worth1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a way to start the season. Hope there's much more to cum. I still love the clip where Natalie was giving Matt a BJ, just watching him squirm was so hot!