Big bulge, do women look?

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you girls notice a big bulge or a VDL, do u look twice, stare or dont think any of it. Is it any difference if the guy is hot or not? If you see a long shlong down a gys thigh is that hot or does the guy have to be a Brad Pitt kind of guy? In general, what do you think of when you see one?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IRL, even though I am a huge perv, my eyes probably won't wander to his crotch unless he's so hot that I've been giving him a complete head to toe eye groping. Otherwise, I'm usually oblivious.

D_Tanya_Hardon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice every time. Sometimes I notice on ugly guys and it grosses me out, lol. I'll try to steal glances (like men with tits) if it's a handsome man, and I try to get it out of my head if he's icky!

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you girls notice a big bulge or a VDL, do u look twice, stare or dont think any of it. Is it any difference if the guy is hot or not? If you see a long shlong down a gys thigh is that hot or does the guy have to be a Brad Pitt kind of guy? In general, what do you think of when you see one?

Mmmm, when I see a piece of prime man meat stuck to the thigh of a guy, I tend to make this face.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, they look. Wear sweatpants and go... anywhere. They look, then look up to make eye contact and smile big! :D

I like to put on a faux serious face and say "Hey! I'm up here." and point two fingers at my eyes.

One woman, in the grocery store, replied with a smirk and "Yeah, that's what all men think." I laughed about that, for the rest of the day. :)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly can't recall ever noticing a strange guys bulge IRL. I'm much more interested in their big head than their little one. If I can't carry on a conversation, laugh together... why do I care about what size he is?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wearing thin sweat pant shorts at the gym and I heard a camera sound..three times.. and caught a thirty something woman taking pics with her cell of my bulge ...was hilarious! My partner just looked at me and cracked up. I didn't say anything...I just looked and smiled and continued working out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martint16

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I certainly hope they look :biggrin1:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, they look. Wear sweatpants and go... anywhere. They look, then look up to make eye contact and smile big! :D

I like to put on a faux serious face and say "Hey! I'm up here." and point two fingers at my eyes.

One woman, in the grocery store, replied with a smirk and "Yeah, that's what all men think." I laughed about that, for the rest of the day. :)

lol:biggrin1:

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A straight male co worker always stared at my crotch...
was really irritating!

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I try not to be blatantly obvious but I look all the time at guys, butt and crotch.
If a guy is going to let it bulge say in gym shorts I will definitely be looking and don't care if he notices.

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you girls notice a big bulge or a VDL, do u look twice, stare or dont think any of it. Is it any difference if the guy is hot or not? If you see a long shlong down a guys thigh is that hot or does the guy have to be a Brad Pitt kind of guy? In general, what do you think of when you see one?

Yes "IRL" if we see it stuck in our face we can not help but to be forced to look. Usually that guy is 80% never pleasing to the eyes.

But I must say I am really an ass looker. If a guy has great ass in his jeans or tailored business suit, I love looking at it.

I have been Blessed more then once stuck in a long slower then hell, check out line at the store with a handsome sweet man with a great tush in front of me! I right then could care less how slow that check out girl is!

Bless me Father for I have Sinned, but his Tush was Fine and I Looked!!!

Last edited: