Big bulge, do women look?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do guys really notice I am staring/peeking/glancing? What else am I supposed to do.

I've reverse engineered a method for telling if a woman's glancing. What I do is, while standing in front of them and them sitting, (and this is only when I know I'm sporting a VPL) hold my ipod in such a way that I'm pretending to be reading the display. I keep a hold the woman's face in my peripheral vision while I do this. Once they think you're not paying attention, they point their chins away from where they want to glance, but their eyelashes tell the tale.

First glance, very sneaky and quick. Then it's like a mouse staring at a rattler. A lot of fun really. She gets bolder and more obvious and less embarassed.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've reverse engineered a method for telling if a woman's glancing. What I do is, while standing in front of them and them sitting, (and this is only when I know I'm sporting a VPL) hold my ipod in such a way that I'm pretending to be reading the display. I keep a hold the woman's face in my peripheral vision while I do this. Once they think you're not paying attention, they point their chins away from where they want to glance, but their eyelashes tell the tale.

First glance, very sneaky and quick. Then it's like a mouse staring at a rattler. A lot of fun really. She gets bolder and more obvious and less embarassed.

After reading that, I REALLY wish I looked . . .

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
lol this is great!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

do you make eye contact with them? or do you just play it off and let them keep looking without knowing you know?
most of the time when i catch a woman during eye contact,i'll talk to her about it,by just crackin' some corny joke.
i'll say something like "hey..it runs in the family on my grandad's side"

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you make eye contact with them? or do you just play it off and let them keep looking without knowing you know?

I just let them keep looking. It's at work and a couple of businesses next to work, so I dare not even seem like I'm doing it on purpose.

Although, DUH, I just realized I could grab my phone instead of my ipod, flip the camera on, pretend to be writing a text message and watch them directly! I'm a genius!!

most of the time when i catch a woman during eye contact,i'll talk to her about it,by just crackin' some corny joke.
i'll say something like "hey..it runs in the family on my grandad's side"

I'm not sure if I can pull that one off without getting slapped.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I just let them keep looking. It's at work and a couple of businesses next to work, so I dare not even seem like I'm doing it on purpose.

Although, DUH, I just realized I could grab my phone instead of my ipod, flip the camera on, pretend to be writing a text message and watch them directly! I'm a genius!!

I'm not sure if I can pull that one off without getting slapped.

sure you can pull it off,if they look that long and that hard..then what else can they do or say.i hate the fact that the penis is such a taboo,and i hate that a huge penis is an even bigger taboo.
it's like people have to have some type of o.k or approval that it's alright for them to have a big one when others can't.
case in point it's sooo great for celebrities to be well endowed,but regular guy like me? it's not o.k. i'm a freak or some perv because my VPL is real easy to see.
but on the flipside,it's o.k for a woman to have large visible breasts...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sure you can pull it off,if they look that long and that hard..then what else can they do or say.i hate the fact that the penis is such a taboo,and i hate that a huge penis is an even bigger taboo.
it's like people have to have some type of o.k or approval that it's alright for them to have a big one when others can't.
case in point it's sooo great for celebrities to be well endowed,but regular guy like me? it's not o.k. i'm a freak or some perv because my VPL is real easy to see.
but on the flipside,it's o.k for a woman to have large visible breasts...

Totally, 100% agree, but I have a way of drawing out the hypocrisy in some people. One second she's footloose and fancy free but when you challenge or rise up to their badassness, they turn into these churchlady holierthanthou puritans. I've been burned too many times.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Totally, 100% agree, but I have a way of drawing out the hypocrisy in some people. One second she's footloose and fancy free but when you challenge or rise up to their badassness, they turn into these churchlady holierthanthou puritans. I've been burned too many times.

oh,shit!!! then were in the same club..i find most of those women....i know they are gonna get mad...i find them on this site!!!
and in real life too..it's always "i want a big cock" where's the big cock?"
"i want this many inches" then they see it..and it's a different story..
i get TONS of hate pm's when i say stuff like this..but hey..it's the truth.
this is a site for huge dicks right?
you're a popular guy on this site..mabey you should ask the women here why it's like that.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're a popular guy on this site..mabey you should ask the women here why it's like that.

Oddly enough, I find the women on this site the absolute opposite of the hipocrisy of what I described. The women here seem (to me anyway) fairly straightforward in what they want, when they want it. Mighty refreshing if you ask me.

I think the question should be posed, but the women who know firsthand what you're talking about won't answer and the women who don't feel that way will answer by conjecture.

My theory is that women easily let their guard down around me and when they feel threatened simply switch their guards back up again. You cannot argue with a woman's feeelings no matter how illogical.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
My theory is that women easily let their guard down around me and when they feel threatened simply switch their guards back up again. You cannot argue with a woman's feeelings no matter how illogical.

The only reason the "guard gets dropped" is to get within striking distance :spank:

Last edited:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Oddly enough, I find the women on this site the absolute opposite of the hipocrisy of what I described. The women here seem (to me anyway) fairly straightforward in what they want, when they want it. Mighty refreshing if you ask me.

I think the question should be posed, but the women who know firsthand what you're talking about won't answer and the women who don't feel that way will answer by conjecture.

you're correct! 100% in your theory.
alot of times i'm a gotta know the answer to everything type of guy,and as you can guess that doesn't work out too well..LOL

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
I would go to garage sales in other neighborhoods away from where I live so I would have less chance of running into one of my neighbors and wear silver colored spandex jogging shorts, and then mirror surface sunglasses, go cruising for garage sale where I would see a woman sitting outside or more than one woman sitting outside....Then go browsing, I would catch them looking, staring, and even making full eye contact smiling, but it never did go any further, but I got a thrill by showing off, sometimes if I got a woman who would just stare I would allow myself to get a semi erection before leaving the garage sale just to see the look on their faces as they watched my arousal...It was fun....and no I am not some over weight guy either, would not do that if I was not in shape....Also when there was two or more women together, I could always count on one to sit and try to figure how big I would get if I had a full erection, you would see one of the women use their hands to show a imaginary size guess...but I have to agree about what was stated above that women are very good at being sneaky and looking, they are much less obvious than guys when it comes to looking at the opposite sex....

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I notice every time. Sometimes I notice on ugly guys and it grosses me out, lol. I'll try to steal glances (like men with tits) if it's a handsome man, and I try to get it out of my head if he's icky!

hope you are ok with middle ground guys who are well endowed

I usually look at a guy in his face not his crotch. Eye contact is very important to me. If the guy is nice looking, I may take a peek and give him a small smile. If he happens to have a semi?...definitely a bigger smile. :D

sidetracking a bit may I ask how you selected your screen name, at first glance I thought it was Chalk heh

Sure I'd steal some glances. But I wouldn't stare. I wouldn't want him to feel uneasy. Because I feel uneasy when a stranger is staring at my boobs.

I've seen your gallery I'm betting the starring at your boobs t hing happens a lot

I look all the time. I look at guys at the gym, I look at any guy who's attractive. If it;s an old man or someone who's unattractive then no I don't look. A decent looking guy between 25-45 yes I look.

they look at you to I'm sure, maybe we should workout sometime and stare at each other lol

I used to never, ever look....but since I've been on lpsg, I now let my eyes wander more and more. I've only made it obvious a couple of times. Do guys really notice I am staring/peeking/glancing? What else am I supposed to do.

yes we notice

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
like I've said before... hell yeah, both sexes look and salivate... especially in snug uni pants... they go ape shit...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only reason the "guard gets dropped" is to get within striking distance :spank:

Yep, I can believe that. Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me. If it burns the third time, we'd better get tested.

you're correct! 100% in your theory.
alot of times i'm a gotta know the answer to everything type of guy,and as you can guess that doesn't work out too well..LOL

Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.