Big bulge, do women look?

amy_246

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice only when it's impossible not to. I love a guy who trys to unsuccesfully hide his bulge by wearing baggy pants. Guys who wear tight pants with a big bulge are probably stuffing with a sock

JEZ968

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I notice only when it's impossible not to. I love a guy who trys to unsuccesfully hide his bulge by wearing baggy pants. Guys who wear tight pants with a big bulge are probably stuffing with a sock

In my case, guys with chunky thighs can't avoid having pants that are quite tight and for me the bulge is cock not sock.

thestrangeness

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When you girls notice a big bulge or a VDL, do u look twice, stare or dont think any of it. Is it any difference if the guy is hot or not? If you see a long shlong down a gys thigh is that hot or does the guy have to be a Brad Pitt kind of guy? In general, what do you think of when you see one?

oh yes i cant help but stare.. not a big difference if hes hot or not... all i can think when one is big enough that it bulges "wanna feel that pounding me".. lol

CrookedHalo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I generally don't pay all that much attention. But really I guess it depends on my mood. If I catch a guy checking me out, I'm going to check him out right back....and I don't care if he sees me checking him out or not. On the occasions when I've made eye contact, I've been met by smiles or a wink. I dont feel that it's any more wrong for a woman to check out a man than it is for a man to check out a woman.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm pretty oblivious, unless I'm attracted or really bored (like waiting for someone at mall!).

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
after joining LPSG i turned into a compulsive crotch watcher.

i was totally brainwashed to scope the male crotchal area :eek:

maybe being a newbie to the whole picturing men naked thing, and reading about the all crotch watching threads about how to tell is a guy is hung, wearing underwear, intact or cut.. i couldn't not look. even guys i seriously didn't wanna peep, i peeped.

a year or two later and my eye line has been retrained.. still.. every so often... hot dude, in a suit or hugging jeans... i will so ogle his pants off :biggrin1:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Of course we check! No shame in my game to oogle your noodle. Shoot. haha I did this in English class today. Had to. That's what he gets for sitting on the edge of that table and leaning back on his arms. His crotch was there and I spotted a bulge thrust forward and the outline of a curved cock. I sat and stared at it across the room. I wonder if he knew...?

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ooooooh, English Teacher hotness!!!!!!!!:cool:

Of course we check! No shame in my game to oogle your noodle. Shoot. haha I did this in English class today. Had to. That's what he gets for sitting on the edge of that table and leaning back on his arms. His crotch was there and I spotted a bulge thrust forward and the outline of a curved cock. I sat and stared at it across the room. I wonder if he knew...?

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn, so should I start wearing a sock in my pants to get attention? If I wear sweatpants with no boxers I get a HUGE bulge, but there's so much swing I have a feeling it would be problematic.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really look, but I have caught a girl staring right at my crotch once - for a good 10 seconds or so.