big bulge stripper

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She asked him if it was an implant or it was natural... he lied and said that it was natural. He has injected his cock and balls with silicone, nobody has a set of balls that big. She also asked him after she licked him to see how he tasted, although I am not sure, what kind of woman he prefers... she then held up three purses, each larger than the one before and he chose the largest purse and she was like "Holy ****!"

That clip is AWESOME!!!!! :biggrin1:

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way it bounced around looked like there was some silicone/saline injections going on there. It didn't move naturally :p

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely a Mexican television show... they usually have girls on that segment, but that time they decided to show this guy with the freak bulge... men are showed some 10% of the time... maybe even less. It's one of those Saturday afternoon shows... I can't recall the name of the show though. Here is the link to his yahoo group that he has for bultos largos.

A-EXHIBIR-BULTO : EXHIBICIONISTAS,VOUYERISTAS

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
U can't possibly say if there is silicone in the sac without actually seein a nude pic. Some guys do hav naturally big testicles.
My Greek Cypriot b/f had enormous balls... each one was massively bigger than both of mine put together... his bulge was always huge and used to swing around exactly like the guy in the vid ~ whatever he was wearin. Luvvd 'em! (Still do!)

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
It's not Mexican, it seems Caribbean, .... It's Puerto Rican or Dominican, most likely Puerto Rican, as they don't pronounce the r's in mid-word and pronounce the r as an l at the end of the word as in "mi amol, que bueno vehte", "mi veldadero nombre es..." ...ugly accent.

Unless of course it's a Mexican show with Puerto Rican/Dominican people in it.