Big Cock= Big Balls?

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are lots of stats out there about the average size cock, even country by country. Have any of you seen any stats on balls. I would think one stat would be dimensions of each testicle, another might be weight of testicles, another might be volume taken up by the entire scrotum. (I recently slept with a guy who had an enormous scrotum but average testicles at best. On the other hand, I have an old/close friend with larger than average testicles, but a tight scrotum--not much sack there. And other guys obviously are all over the map in between.)

I read that average size was about 1.5 X .75 inches. That was from the most comprehensive penis size survey on the net.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont think big dick means big balls in fact it is often not the case.
A lot of guys that are really packing seem to have small balls and it isnt a realativeity issue.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
these are goldnuggets waiting to be licked and sucked by U, industrialsize.

the fantasy `ll continue. soon ill send you some hot story. U and me fucking after we pounded that girl in both holes!
see ya
mark

Love the way your hot thoughts find their way in your posts, musclemark.
I can see your goldnuggets pounding now! Damn, you're driving me nuts!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The testicles themselves, rather than the sack? I've never heard of that before, testicles or sack, but just thinking that the difference would be enough to actually be detectable is puzzling to me.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The testicles themselves, rather than the sack? I've never heard of that before, testicles or sack, but just thinking that the difference would be enough to actually be detectable is puzzling to me.

I have noticed some guys confusing their balls with their scrotum too Roy...like you, I very much doubt that balls change size from day to day!
The only time my scrotum changes size( length) is in response either to temp or to impending ejaculation...then the scrotum tightens up and hugs the base of my cock!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have noticed some guys confusing their balls with their scrotum too Roy...like you, I very much doubt that balls change size from day to day!
The only time my scrotum changes size( length) is in response either to temp or to impending ejaculation...then the scrotum tightens up and hugs the base of my cock!:smile:

Yeah, you describe mine, too. I think that's one reason my favorite genital pictures are with the balls pulled up, lying on each side of the cock's base in the pubes, like you say "at the base of my cock". It's just hot considering what is so soon to happen to/in all that stuff!