big cock contest

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by michael953, Sep 1, 2012.

1. michael953

michael953 New Member

Has any guys ever been to Southern Decadance and entered the Big Dick Contest. I am from NYC and there use to be a bar called "KING" on 6th avenue that would have a contest every so often. Maybe you have been in a contest.....tell us where and how it was.

2. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to visit NYC on business every month. I went to Kingsize once. The night I attended it was more a popularity contest. Each guy showed his cock and the judging was by audience applause. The guy with the most friends in the crowd won. There used to be a monthly event called "He's gotta have it" It was a loft party. Usually around 150 guys attended. They had a big cock contest at each party. The contestants actually got measured with a tape measure. The measuring was televised on big CCTV screens so every one could see. They measured length and circumference then added them together for a total score.
    for the "biggest cock" prize. There was also a "long dong" prize for the longest and a "thick prick" prize for the thickest. I left with some of their cash and some new "friends'. It was a fun event.

#2 bighosenow, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  3. michael953

michael953 New Member

I was at a few "he's gotta have it" parties too. ....the loft was on west 14th street and yes there were always about 100-150 guys....it was every other Saturday night

4. michael953

michael953 New Member

anyone ever go to "he's gotta have it" when it moved to Brooklyn?