big cock contest

michael953

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has any guys ever been to Southern Decadance and entered the Big Dick Contest. I am from NYC and there use to be a bar called "KING" on 6th avenue that would have a contest every so often. Maybe you have been in a contest.....tell us where and how it was.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has any guys ever been to Southern Decadance and entered the Big Dick Contest. I am from NYC and there use to be a bar called "KING" on 6th avenue that would have a contest every so often. Maybe you have been in a contest.....tell us where and how it was.

I used to visit NYC on business every month. I went to Kingsize once. The night I attended it was more a popularity contest. Each guy showed his cock and the judging was by audience applause. The guy with the most friends in the crowd won. There used to be a monthly event called "He's gotta have it" It was a loft party. Usually around 150 guys attended. They had a big cock contest at each party. The contestants actually got measured with a tape measure. The measuring was televised on big CCTV screens so every one could see. They measured length and circumference then added them together for a total score.
for the "biggest cock" prize. There was also a "long dong" prize for the longest and a "thick prick" prize for the thickest. I left with some of their cash and some new "friends'. It was a fun event.

Last edited:

michael953

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a few "he's gotta have it" parties too. ....the loft was on west 14th street and yes there were always about 100-150 guys....it was every other Saturday night