BiG CoCk ProBlem (girls and guys HELP)

I've got a problem with having sex with my g/f
Everytime when me and my g/f are done with fucking my g/f gets a little pain in her vagina, (like she can still feel my dick in her)
but i think when having a big dick that's common, but it becomes a problem when we fuck alot like every day 1 time. Then she get a enormous pain in her vagina and then we can't fuck for a whole week... She even went to the doctor twice to find out what it is but he said it's just a bladder inflammation.
But recently she talked to a girl at her work, and she said she had the same problem and the girl said to her my "boyfriend got a huge penis",... My g/f answered with "Yeah my b/f is really Large too"

So the girl explained to her that my big penis is causing the pain and that we shouldn't have sex very often like every day. But just one day have sex and the other day not and so on.... But what i wanna know is:Is the girl right? Do you guys or girls have/had encounterd the same problem? and what am i supposed to do? follow her advice or is it something else, tell me cuz i really need your support

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nah dude, a bladder inflammation is a bladder infection. If you both wash your genitals more often it will probably help. It can't hurt. Also, no switching between holes without washing.

Edit: I've heard a yoghurt wash can be beneficial for both parties. Dip it and lick it. Does yoghurt work for lube(?)

dxjnorto said:
Nah dude, a bladder inflammation is a bladder infection. If you both wash your genitals more often it will probably help. It can't hurt. Also, no switching between holes without washing.

Edit: I've heard a yoghurt wash can be beneficial for both parties. Dip it and lick it. Does yoghurt work for lube(?)

i dunno never tried it,.. but thanks dxjnorto!

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the bladder infection problems, having the girl urinate right after sex can do a lot of preventative good (speaking from experience).

Also, are you guys using condoms? Sometimes allergic reactions to either the condoms themselves or the spermicide can cause pain or lead to yeast and bladder infections?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure it gets sore in the begining of learning acomodation fase but you must keep doing it because soon soon it just fits great..at least it was my personal case.

But if she is ok and free of any infection and she has an average' size vagina and you are an extra large and etc maybe if after all the care to take you and she still have pain it must be all into her mind...:confused:

I do think and my moto is that if 'I do crave I do embrace' all of him..yeh..kind of..:tongue: .. if he is not above 9" in lenght and girths..well...dont know my limit yet...:rolleyes:

Gisella said:
Sure it gets sore in the begining of learning acomodation fase but you must keep doing it because soon soon it just fits great..at least it was my personal case.

But if she is ok and free of any infection and she has an average' size vagina and you are an extra large and etc maybe if after all the care to take you and she still have pain it must be all into her mind...:confused:

I do think and my moto is that if 'I do crave I do embrace' all of him..yeh..kind of..:tongue: .. if he is not above 9" in lenght and girths..well...dont know my limit yet...:rolleyes:

Yeah but could it be because we have sex too often?? cuz me and my g/f are pretty sure that it isn't a blatter infection, cuz she does goes to the toilet afterwards and we wash ourselves every day, she have taken my dick for 1 and a half year and i know her pussy has become wider...

well thanks giselle anyway

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gamel said:
Yeah but could it be because we have sex too often?? cuz me and my g/f are pretty sure that it isn't a blatter infection, cuz she does goes to the toilet afterwards and we wash ourselves every day, she have taken my dick for 1 and a half year and i know her pussy has become wider...

well thanks giselle anyway

Gamel..

In my experience it sores in the begining and I even walked funny...:rolleyes: but as you keep doing it you get use to and fit as a glove. Muscles memory I think...:biggrin1:

There is something strange about she taking you for 1y and 1/2 and stills sores? And as you said 'she is wider' and still feels pain? It does not make sense to me...

:confused:

Gisella said:
Gamel..

In my experience it sores in the begining and I even walked funny...:rolleyes: but as you keep doing it you get use to and fit as a glove. Muscles memory I think...:biggrin1:

There is something strange about she taking you for 1y and 1/2 and stills sores? And as you said 'she is wider' and still feels pain? It does not make sense to me...

:confused:

yeah to me either... both could it be because i hit her uterus everytime we have sex??

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your dick is long but also rather thin, so it is unlikely that your dick is stretching her to the point of pain. It is more likely you are banging your narrow dick into the entrance to her cervix, bruising her.

The other possibility is a bladder infection. It is important that your dick be clean and that you do not go from her anus back into her vagina unless you clean yourself first.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes I am glad that my dick is just 7-7½ inches.....at least nobody rejects me because it hurts too much...(ok, it has happened a couple of times, but not very often).

I myself, being a gay, have to admit that I DO like huge dicks for sucking, but honestly I do not like being fucked by a dick that is more than 8-9 inches long!

I suggest you practise less intercouse, but more oral-sex:rolleyes:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When we were together a now ex of mine had a similar problem and yes it was due to size. Going slower, less deep and having intercourse less frequently are about all you can do.

Yeah it sucks but that's what it is.

Media
hmmmm....can't be the bladder infection and does sound weird to me too given that you've been with her for a year and a half. Her pussy should already be adjusted for your cock. I would recommend more oral first to ensure she is fully wet and ready for your cock. It works for me. Cheers

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check if she is allergic to latex by buying some latex free condoms. I'm allergic to latex and the symptoms are really uncomfortable.

If it's not that, do as someone else said and have her take a pee as soon as you've finished having sex, cystitis (a bladder infection) is also known as 'honeymoon cystitis' because it is common amongst those having alot of sex, and peeing right after sex can help prevent it. Cranberry juice is also great for preventing bladder infections.

If the pain persists then she really needs to speak to the doctor for more advice because she doesn't want to keep having pain after making love.

UKBBW_Denise said:
Check if she is allergic to latex by buying some latex free condoms. I'm allergic to latex and the symptoms are really uncomfortable.

If it's not that, do as someone else said and have her take a pee as soon as you've finished having sex, cystitis (a bladder infection) is also known as 'honeymoon cystitis' because it is common amongst those having alot of sex, and peeing right after sex can help prevent it. Cranberry juice is also great for preventing bladder infections.

If the pain persists then she really needs to speak to the doctor for more advice because she doesn't want to keep having pain after making love.

thankz for the advice i will tell her right away...

By

UKBBW_Denise said:

thankz for the advice i will tell her right away...

By the way the pain have gotten less now, after the advices thankz again

Jeffebean2003

Sexy Member
Media
I had a GF for three years and she never got totally used to it. She used to puke afterwards from the pain. Never stopped her from enjoying it though. ;)

Also I found that during different times in a woman's cycle they are more (or less) sensitive to deep thrusting.

Different angles seem to help too. I always wondered why some girls used to arch their back up, and I now know it was because it was hurting.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beyond the urinary tract infection or the yeast infection which will screw EVERYTHING up for your er... log Gamel, you are just experiencing a SIZE incompatibility. She must be geneticly able to dilate to a certain degree to take your girth, unless your head is brushing up against something kinda hard and strange (I don't give a shit what the doctors call it, it is the end!), it is microtrauma from your girth.

Good thing you are uncut, or you might be experiencing microtrauma as well. But if everything clears up from doing what BronxBombshell said in her post (she is VERY knowledgable, having a lover who was 10 inches in the past), you have nothing to worry about and can fire away. Let me just say that your hands and fingernails have WAY more bacteria than your cock could ever have. Was them BEFORE and AFTER you pee and keep your nails trim. Wash your hands BEFORE you have sex, her cootchie will thank you for it. You might want to beat off before you have sex, it will reduce your size a smidge which wouldn't hurt that monstrosity of yours at all.

Mattsdong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Would you like to find it out? ;)

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No,it doesn't mean infection. Inflamation is when it gets swollen and irradiated.
You just need to use more lube at the base of your cock throughout sex. You can stick it in for a second then you have to start applying and reapplying the lube. Astroglide is good. You should also keep your hair down there trimmed so your big penis doesn't rub the hairs into her so much. She can also learn to hold her vagina open . I do with my man. It has taken a year and I can take all of him!
Cystex pills help and cranberry pills help. Beer also helps. She isn't used to you yet. Her body is still adjusting. You have to re apply the lube.
Once I thought I didn't need it once and I was so sorry I learned my lesson.