big cock reaction movies

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice work!

Quite amusing really - I sent her a link to the girls home page, which is closed for construction and has no details except for the pic. I asked her if she had a twin and she said 'nope, that's me!'. I asked if she came from Miami and Sheffield, to which I got the reply 'Nope, just Sheffield'. So I told her she had an odd accent...

No more emails and dissapearing gallery!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In main streem movies I only remember seeing one reaction shot; the bathroom scene of The Wedding Date, see it at 1:56. You don't see Dermot Mulroney's equipment. Debra Messing did say that she was shocked, he did actually show it and she wasn't expecting it; she wouldn't say any more than that.

hamz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how can i get those from u i also like them but dont have that much of them and are there some of ur stuff on lime wire etc?

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought some really good reaction movies were from the "Her First Big Cock" site way back when they just got started, like maybe the first year. The girls seemed a lot more "real" both physically and in their reactions. Not that I don't love the Deisel & Sledge videos, but there were a few early HFBC vids that the scenario actually seemed "real." The DVD's from HFBC don't go all the way back to the beginning...does anyone know if those vids are available anywhere?

Also, I don't remember which one...but in one of the "There's Something About Jack" vids there's a scene with an actress (don't remember her name...I think she was hispanic) and in it she gives the typical fake-awed reaction to Jack's cock. At the end of the video they show an outtake of the first time she actually sees his cock...and the reaction is awesome! A mixture of shock, fear, and amusement...she pushes him away saying "No! I'm gonna go home all wide and I'll never have a boyfriend!" And then reluctantly gives in. Knowing her true reaction made the sex scene much more exciting! When I saw it I couldn't believe they chose the tepid, fake reaction over the real one. Don't these people know their audience?

matador191

Just Browsing
Media
I thought some really good reaction movies were from the "Her First Big Cock" site way back when they just got started, like maybe the first year. The girls seemed a lot more "real" both physically and in their reactions. Not that I don't love the Deisel & Sledge videos, but there were a few early HFBC vids that the scenario actually seemed "real." The DVD's from HFBC don't go all the way back to the beginning...does anyone know if those vids are available anywhere?

Also, I don't remember which one...but in one of the "There's Something About Jack" vids there's a scene with an actress (don't remember her name...I think she was hispanic) and in it she gives the typical fake-awed reaction to Jack's cock. At the end of the video they show an outtake of the first time she actually sees his cock...and the reaction is awesome! A mixture of shock, fear, and amusement...she pushes him away saying "No! I'm gonna go home all wide and I'll never have a boyfriend!" And then reluctantly gives in. Knowing her true reaction made the sex scene much more exciting! When I saw it I couldn't believe they chose the tepid, fake reaction over the real one. Don't these people know their audience?

pls post dat scene