Big cock removal

Do any of you fantasize about having your big cocks taken from you right close to the base of your massive peice of manhood.
Being tied up and having your cock banded at the base and then having your thick cock meat slowly cut through inch by inch untill you no longer feel it and you realize that your big cock has been taken from you forever.
I see some of the huge cocks on here and see some of them put on display like they are waiting for me to slowly take them and keep them in a collection.

Like this cock just waiting to cut at its thick base and be removed from its owner

Attachments

Reactions: P.J.9

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread needs to be moved. Do we have a mental illness forum?

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do any of you fantasize about having your big cocks taken from you right close to the base of your massive peice of manhood.
Being tied up and having your cock banded at the base and then having your thick cock meat slowly cut through inch by inch untill you no longer feel it and you realize that your big cock has been taken from you forever.
I see some of the huge cocks on here and see some of them put on display like they are waiting for me to slowly take them and keep them in a collection.

Like this cock just waiting to cut at its thick base and be removed from its owner
That sounds like your fantasy. For those with penises, it's more like a nightmare.

Reactions: P.J.9

CRT755

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you should be banned form the site

and they might smell a bit after a short time, can't see them staying hard either

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It's just attention-seeking behavior. Put it on "ignore" and it will go away.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO ... Of course NOT !!!

But I did have a silly Ex boyfriend that kept talking about getting a sex change ... :eek:

I said I wished there was a way I could have it when he has his sex change ... since he was almost 10" x 7.5"

It brought me so much PLEASURE that I thought it was a reasonable request if a fully functional transplant were possible ... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny how people fall for trolls like this...

Why didn't a Moderator just ban this account and thread on sight?

Whilst it is obvious that many people find it tasteless or worse there is no contravention of the TOS. Whilst it could be argued that it is trolling or disruption that is not always easily determined on the basis of one post made.

Another factor to bear in mind is that Mods do not act alone when it comes to banning a member. Thorough discussion and voting takes place to reach a decision.