Big cock removal

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny you should bring this up because I fantasise about being the person that cuts off people's cocks.

Maybe we should get together sometime?

:rolleyes:

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The practice of castrating men for use as eunuchs has gone on before recorded history.
Eunuch Archive

Eunuch Archive » Story Section (Beta)
Story Statistics

Total stories to date: 9524
Stories awaiting approval: 1
New stories in the last 7 days: 24
Total story hits: 94,416,040
Hits per minute: 20.51

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
maybe i forgot to board the boat///catch the train. or what ever...but the poster says....quote "Do any of you fantasize about....." last time i checked fantasized has the meaning create or develop imaginative and often fantastic views or ideas im not saying she/he is a troll or bot but the poster is asking if anyone as even thought about it. if its crazy or not there are people out there...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.bme.com/

Body Modification Ezine (BME) is an online magazine devoted to body modification, noted for its coverage of the extreme and fringes of body modification and erotic body play.
BME chronicles the current and historical body modification world internationally; covering tattooing, piercing, suspension, ritual scarification, and similar acts in its public sections. It also has a members' area (accessible by membership purchase or free access in trade for submissions) called BME/extreme which focuses on implants, amputation, eunuchs, subincision, saline inflation, silicone, and other heavy body transformations, as well as an adults-only area called BME/hard which covers the erotic application of these modifications and acts, including cock and ball torture (CBT) as featured in the hoax video BME Pain Olympics: Final Round.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>just food for thought<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
Reactions: P.J.9

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I am bookmarking the OP's post against the next time someone starts a thread asking "Would you ever meet up with someone from LPSG?" :LOL:

Echoing others who responded earlier... I don't see why some are calling for a ban for the OP. True, (she) is likely a troll, but I've seen weirder fantasies posted here that nobody blinked at.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually...

When I was pre-pubescent/adolescent this was a bit of a fantasy!
I remember my friend told me about a movie, I believe it was called "ice pirates", about women ruling the world and cutting off men's dicks, and I was strangely aroused by the thought.

And

I have read a story where a gay couple did just that. Except the one guy flushed his penis down the toilet. There are also quite a few gut churning mutilation pictures and videos on the internet, as well as testimonials of voluntary erotic castrations.

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fantasize about doing it to the man that raped my wife.Tying his package off and letting it rott over a period of days,with us both raping him analy while his junk falls off!

Tripod808

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any of you fantasize about having your big cocks taken from you right close to the base of your massive peice of manhood.
Being tied up and having your cock banded at the base and then having your thick cock meat slowly cut through inch by inch untill you no longer feel it and you realize that your big cock has been taken from you forever.
I see some of the huge cocks on here and see some of them put on display like they are waiting for me to slowly take them and keep them in a collection.

Like this cock just waiting to cut at its thick base and be removed from its owner

You are fucked up! Seek professional help!

u can have mine if u want take it any way u want fuck u can email me djkool182 at yahoo dot com