Big Cock Shock - Reaction Videos

BigCockShock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great clips and what not but oh my god the conversations make me cringe so hard lol.

Sorry lol. I just try to get the best reactions I can. Sometimes that means going a bit overboard. Plus, most of the people that have been watching my vids for a long time encourage that kind of talk...so I keep doing it. It's also not easy trying to converse while at the same time trying to stay in a mind frame to keep an erection lol. But eh, hate it, love it...I try. ;)

BigCockShock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow nice clips! do you have more clips with cumming? ever tried to make a video without this camera-trick? :)

Thank you.

No, that's the only clip I have with me cumming. Usually I plan to get on once a week for an hour, depending on how many girls are on, how many reactions I'm getting, etc. So since I don't do this a ton, I try to hold my load to get as many reactions as I can. I get the reaction, then on to the next one.

Yes, I used to do these with several different videos of different big dick guys. I also did them on my own and I do consider myself to have a big cock, 9 inches in length, but it would be considered average in girth here I believe. Because these girls have seen so many dicks on these sites and elsewhere on the internet, it was very difficult to get reactions because I didn't stand out as much, I guess. But with the effect I use, it's MUCH more effective and less time consuming.

Last edited:

BigCockShock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great, once again. Thanks for sharing these.

The one chick whose face came onto the full screen at the end of the Oops! was really pretty.

Question: I've never done any sort of cam, so I'm ignorant. Do you ever have any further contact with any of these women? Can you make contact, like if they wanted to watch you again? Any women been interested in meeting you from seeing you?

Keep it up. This stuff is priceless.

Thank you. It's comments like this that give me the motivation to keep doing these.

You're not ignorant, just ill-informed. I do sometimes get skypes from these girls, but it's very rare that I ever want to talk to them again, as all I'm really interested in is the reaction. After the first time it's just not the same lol. I try to have a nice, explicit conversation with these girls, then never see or talk to them again. Every now and then there's a hot girl who's very interesting who I'd like to talk to privately and show my face, so on and so forth.

Now the internet's awesome, but I doubt I'd ever want to meet up with anyone I met online. I've had the same girlfriend now for about 2 years, but I've dated a lot and don't see why I'd ever need to meet someone from online. Doing these reaction videos is just kind of my way of 'cheating' without cheating...if that makes sense. A way of meeting and showing off to different girls without much of a chance of getting caught.

Thanks for your support.

Short Novel -- Finished

superhumansize

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you. It's comments like this that give me the motivation to keep doing these.

You're not ignorant, just ill-informed. I do sometimes get skypes from these girls, but it's very rare that I ever want to talk to them again, as all I'm really interested in is the reaction. After the first time it's just not the same lol. I try to have a nice, explicit conversation with these girls, then never see or talk to them again. Every now and then there's a hot girl who's very interesting who I'd like to talk to privately and show my face, so on and so forth.

Now the internet's awesome, but I doubt I'd ever want to meet up with anyone I met online. I've had the same girlfriend now for about 2 years, but I've dated a lot and don't see why I'd ever need to meet someone from online. Doing these reaction videos is just kind of my way of 'cheating' without cheating...if that makes sense. A way of meeting and showing off to different girls without much of a chance of getting caught.

Thanks for your support.

Short Novel -- Finished

i love them bro im a fan, can u do one for me thou u should ask them to do sph and then show them ure huge dick for a crazy reaction :p like u dont know u have big dick

txlatino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude your videos are awesome... thanks for sharing... now i gotta try that site your on lol.. keep up the great work bro..

BigCockShock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All Big Cock Shock Video/Download Links So Far

Dropbox Links
1 - Bigger Than Her Boyfriend
2 - Dirty Talk
3 - Older Woman
4 - Infatuated Girl
5 - Daddy's Girl
6 - Halloween Flash
7 - Shattering Stereotypes
8 - Am I Turning You On?
9 - Is That a Dick?
10 - Luis Guzman Can't Believe It
11 - Damn, WTF?
12 - Holy Mother of God
13 - That Would Hurt So Bad!
14 - Eye Opening
15 - Life Changing
16 - Oops
17 - Black Betty
Compilation 1
Compilation 2
Compilation 3
Compilation 4

Added '17 - Black Betty'.

Last upload of 2013. Looking forward to a great 2014, LPSG! ;)

Last edited: