BIG COCK Takes Virginity

vrycharm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any good stories of you hung guys taking a woman's virginity?
I have a few good ones I will share with the group when I have more time to type them out.

Bueller79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not me personally, lol, but a good friend of mine is pretty big, like 8-8.5 inches depending on the day, lol. anyway, one story he told me I found ridiculously hot, when he was in high school he played on the football team, and one of the other guys on the team was really small. The small guy dated the same girl for the whole 4 years of high school and then broke up shortly after graduation. So my friend goes out on a date with her, and keep in mind she has only had sex with the one dude. So they are in the back of the car, and he's on top of her and he gets her panties down, skirt up, gets his pants down and sticks just the veyr head of his cock in her pussy, and she goes "oh that's big" and so my friend being the jerk he is, lol, just smiles and shoves the whole damn thing in her, he said she started screaming and was climbing up the side of the car door screaming SHIT and FUCK

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
took my ex-gfs virginity. was a pretty unpleasant experience because i was hurting her.