Big Cocks On Slim Men

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another thread got me thinking about this - do slim men always have LONGER cocks than the bigger built chaps?

I have been out with all different sizes of men during my time on this earth and, in general, found that slim, shortish men have longer dicks than taller chunkier men and I was just wondering if the women on this site have found the same phenomenon and if the men could confirm or contradict this theory.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I believe it. It isn't often in the mens room that you see a slim guy without a lengthy schlong. I noticed it years ago. Seems the thinner they are, the bigger they are and it has nothing to do with it "looks bigger". They ARE bigger.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another thread got me thinking about this - do slim men always have LONGER cocks than the bigger built chaps?

I have been out with all different sizes of men during my time on this earth and, in general, found that slim, shortish men have longer dicks than taller chunkier men and I was just wondering if the women on this site have found the same phenomenon and if the men could confirm or contradict this theory.
You are talking about the "L theory." Nope, not in my experience. My last bf was 6'4" and weighed 270 lbs. he had a nice 8x6 penis.

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi interesting thread, I'm a tall slim guy have a look at my pics and videos on the link at bottom of this and tell me what you think? It would be nice to show you on cam if you use Messenger.

purplebanana8

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had mentioned this elsewhere on here. I first noticed this years ago when a girl I was dating said to me that the skinny guys always seem to have big cocks to make up for it. I was VERY skinny when younger...6' tall and 140 lb. am more of an average weight now, but there does seem to be more of a chance that a thin guys has a long one than there should be by normal laws of averages.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm only 7x5 here, so I guess what people say about the skinnier guys having longer ones is true. I inherited a short, thick body build from my dad, so it's not my fault, darn it!

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am very tall and slender and have a long, relatively thick cock. I have noticed this as well on men with a similar body type.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
There is a moderate correlation between height and penis length (taller guys tend to have bigger penises).

There is a strong correlation between penis length and body fat (pubic fatpad thickness affects how much penis is showing).

There is a strong correlation between penis length and girth (longer penises tend to have more girth).

Therefore tall thin guys will tend to have bigger penises.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I reckon it's bollocks. There are hundreds of millions of slim and skinny guys in the world, and if this theory held any truth, the official average penis size would be considerably bigger. I'd bet that if you lined up 100 skinny guys, most of them would be average length or less. You're obviously going to get guys on LPSG who fit that bill, but that doesn't realistically even scratch the surface of what the majority of men have in their pants.

Btw, "slim, shortish men ", how short?