Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am fascinated by the idea of huge cocks running in families. I should clarify, I'm fascinated about huge cocks running in other people's families, not in my own, even thought big cocks run on my mom's side of the family, grandfather and 6 uncles.

Since, I'm fishing for info about big cocks running in your family, I'll tell about mine. My grandma told me that grandpa has such a big dick, that he had to have an panels sewn into the crotches of his pants so his junk would fit. Grandma was bragging. It was apparent that my uncles inherited this trait. My brother-in-law once saw my uncle in a jockstrap and asked him why he stuffed his jock with a pair of socks. My uncle said, "I didn't." My bro and father say they're not hung, so I guess I got it from mom's side. Thanks grandpa.

So, do big cocks run in your family?

(Remember not to mention anything about being underage.)

Last edited:

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CUBE, that's funny. So, it that a good thing or not?

Whenever I trick with a guy with a big cock, I ask if his brother(s) have big cocks and about half say they don't even have a brother, which is always disappointing to me, shoots my fantasy right to hell.

Last edited:

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dad was avg I'm hung but damn my younger brother is so big a horse would call him huge.
Damn, you're no slacker yourself. Do your marine buddies rib you about your big ole dick?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CUBE, that's funny. So, it that a good thing or not?

Whenever I trick with a guy with a big cock, I ask if his brother(s) have big cocks and about half say they don't even have a brother, which is always disappointing to me, shoots my fantasy right to hell.

I guess it is a good thing. Lol

Reactions: Nickvanmuscle

pask8r17

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm hung and I know my older brother is a lot bigger. I've only seen my dad soft but he looks like he'd be big too. But those are the only males in my family that i've seen naked.

message me if you'd like to know more

Last edited:

I have no brothers, only cousins. I've seen two of my cousins' dicks, and they were pretty average. My dad is probably slightly above average, but he does have huge natural balls. I mean they're much larger than jumbo eggs.

But I've heard many stories about my grandfather's cock, which was said to be the size of a decent cucumber. He had like 3 or 4 kids while cheating on my grandma, so I can only imagine the chicks were after the huge cock.

I can only hope I picked up some genes from him.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
My brother has very tiny balls, and a small or average cock. I have no frame of reference other than my own. My dad was quite mean to me, and treated me as if I were not his own child. It could be my mother cheated on him, and it is where I got my wang. I will never know.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
All four men in my immediate family (2 brothers, father & I) are well hung, based on what I've seen (flaccid only). I have no idea at all about cousins, grandfathers, etc. and find it a bit curious that others would have any detailed knowledge about their extended family's genital proportions. Being a penis aficionado it's a subject I'd love to have such detailed knowledge about, but it's just never been a topic at my family's dinner table.