Big Dick Bulges In Shorts Or Boxers

MangYunnie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey i don't really post much but other side of me being gay a little is making so fucking hot/horny I'm rubbing my dick right now...I was wondering I could see any of them in a close up focusing on the bulges and please be big, long, yummy, race doesn't really matter even though i like black mostly but if you white with a big dick please post and make this boy happy?

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so fricken hot those water pics got instant saved mr. silvertip
all i can say is wow !!!! if i saw a bulge like that at the pool
i think i would just be drooling and stareing all day

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if this is the right place for this but today I went to my dentist here in Prague to replace a filling. I was sitting in the waiting area when the door to my dentist's office opened and he was standing there in fairly tight white scrubs, smiling. I didn't notice the smile at first and totally didn't realize he was saying come in because of the bulge he was sporting. It was quite obvious as I could see the entire outline of his cock including the ridge of his cockhead. He's a young Slovak guy so being but threw me off but it was there, clear as day. He is definitely cut and hanging very well. It was tough laying there knowing it was right there next to my right arm. Damn! :cool:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure if this is the right place for this but today I went to my dentist here in Prague to replace a filling. I was sitting in the waiting area when the door to my dentist's office opened and he was standing there in fairly tight white scrubs, smiling. I didn't notice the smile at first and totally didn't realize he was saying come in because of the bulge he was sporting. It was quite obvious as I could see the entire outline of his cock including the ridge of his cockhead. He's a young Slovak guy so being but threw me off but it was there, clear as day. He is definitely cut and hanging very well. It was tough laying there knowing it was right there next to my right arm. Damn! :cool:

Heh, nothing like a bit of window shopping eh? :biggrin1: