View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if this is the right place for this but today I went to my dentist here in Prague to replace a filling. I was sitting in the waiting area when the door to my dentist's office opened and he was standing there in fairly tight white scrubs, smiling. I didn't notice the smile at first and totally didn't realize he was saying come in because of the bulge he was sporting. It was quite obvious as I could see the entire outline of his cock including the ridge of his cockhead. He's a young Slovak guy so being but threw me off but it was there, clear as day. He is definitely cut and hanging very well. It was tough laying there knowing it was right there next to my right arm. Damn! :cool:

Very hot. Reminded me of my dentist. He' s a short French guy who usually shows off a nice bulge in his scrubs. A few times I could make out the head of his cock, especially the ridge.

studlyguy1990

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not sure if this would qualify but i took it last night.
441626165596090998.jpg

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dentist sits there talking to me, telling me about his new baby and holding his phone at an angle where I can see the photos AND see his bulge! It's so fucking THERE. He must have low hangers too because there's such a nice package on show.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
once took my son to the dentist- and the other dentist walked by wearing scrubs and apparantly very little else- you could see the jock strap(s) almost clearly thru the back- he bent to sit on a stool and I could 'clearly' see the dark hair on his ass....guy was built like a body builder....that would have been hell, getting a filling while fantasizing about getting a filling...whew

Not sure if this is the right place for this but today I went to my dentist here in Prague to replace a filling. I was sitting in the waiting area when the door to my dentist's office opened and he was standing there in fairly tight white scrubs, smiling. I didn't notice the smile at first and totally didn't realize he was saying come in because of the bulge he was sporting. It was quite obvious as I could see the entire outline of his cock including the ridge of his cockhead. He's a young Slovak guy so being but threw me off but it was there, clear as day. He is definitely cut and hanging very well. It was tough laying there knowing it was right there next to my right arm. Damn! :cool: