big dick Foreskin help

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get cut. Don't let all those foreskin freaks tell you what to do with your body. It is a matter of preference and all those assholes that say mommy and daddy mutilated them are full of shit. Parents do what the think is right.

If the dr suggests a cut then do it, If he suggests something else then you consider all the options. Personally I prefer a cut cock.

Yep. God fucked up when it made the foreskin. Don't listen to all those assholes who tell you it's a part of a human body. If a doctor suggests it, it's because he wants to prevent AIDS, not because he wants to pay for his Lexus.
Why is it that everyone who wants an uncut guy to get cut has a cut cock?
Some people need to learn tolerance.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The "stretching" doesn't work for everyone. And for some, it may offer only temporary relief and skin tighten up a few years later. Ask the doctor how long you need to do this before you can conclude if it wil work or not.

A penis is meant for pleasure. If there is a fear that doing certain movements will result in pain, your sex life will be impeded by that constant fear of pain.

You can also get a partial circumcision where they remove only the tight portion of the skin and when soft, you have partial glans coverage (more than half). When hard, your skin automatically retracts, but can still be pulled over half of glans.

You also need to decide on cosmetic result. If you like the "cut" look but never had the guts to get it done, now you have a reason to get it done. If you dislike the cut look and wish to remain uncut, then stretching first and when that fails, consider a partial circumcision.

Do you have anything, other than your imagination, or one piece of anecdotal evidence, to back up that first assertion?
Can you please point me to a study? I have heard just the opposite, from many, many men.

To the OP, this advice came from a guy who had himself circumcised twice, so it isn't your garden variety recommendation.

mikelmike

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yep. God fucked up when it made the foreskin. Don't listen to all those assholes who tell you it's a part of a human body. If a doctor suggests it, it's because he wants to prevent AIDS, not because he wants to pay for his Lexus.
Why is it that everyone who wants an uncut guy to get cut has a cut cock?
Some people need to learn tolerance.

Excuse me, but if you're going to make a case please state some factual evidence. In the laste 1990's circumcision was looked upon as a way to reduce the HIV virus from being transmitted. Doctors preformed a study in Africa, and it actually showed that being circumcised showed less transmissions of the HIV virus. Then another study by a different doctor showed that men who are circumcised actually have a great risk. Mandoman, if you've taken statistics, which I'm sadly assuming you haven't, then you don't know how statistical information is created. They can manipulate percents by saying that circumcision in Africa reduces risks in men, by preforming the test on 700 men. With those 700 men, they can pull 50 that transmitted the virus, and 80 that didn't, and excluded the rest. Showing that circumcision has a smaller transmittance rate. I understand you're passionate feelings on circumcision, but you need to debate educationally.

By saying that "God f*cked up when it made the foreskin," in the sarcastic manner you did, was wrong when debating your point. Not everyone believes in God, and to say that God creates perfection is false, when stating fact. That's your opinion, and I'm glad you feel that way, but when trying to argue a point, you must try to stick to factual evidence.

Then you go on to say, "Don't listen to the people that say it's a part of the human body." but then, ironicly, you foolishly demeanor a doctors education/reasoning, by saying in a sarcastic manner, "that they are only trying to prevent AIDS, and not pay for their Lexus." For one thing you can't make a generalization on a person. It's like stereotyping all the gay men in here as feminine because they like to shop. It's extremely rude, and honestly without the doctors you "put down", the human body would usually die by the age of 40. Even in this year of 2010, look it up on the death age before modern medicine. Foreskin is the the Appendix, it has little to do with the healthy function of the human body. With or without one, the digestive system with act the same, as will as penis in your reproductive system, in regards to a foreskin.

Also, you then make another stereotypical statement saying that, "Why is it that everyone who wants an uncut (uncircumcised) guy to get cut (circumcised) has a cut (circumcised) cock (penis)," with all the people in this world you can't talk for everyone.

So please stop making statements that are only your opinion when debating. Now I took the time to write a legitimate piece, not to bash you, but to open your mind to new ideas. In your last sentance you said, "Some people need to learn tolerance." and that is correct, but my friend, you as well need to open your mind up a little more, and let people express how they feel. If you're going to write some trashy response back to mine, to spite me... That's fine, but I hope you can learn from this, you and everyone else that makes assumptions, because honestly when you're trying to win an argument with just your opinion, and a few ignorant point, you just sound uneducated.

Thank you.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your post is bullshit mikelmike. Without a point by point refutation, let's just say you are not well informed. HIV/AIDS is a lifestyle risk, not a risk of the natural bodies we're all born with. It is caused by microbes, not foreskins.

Here's some good information about why I feel that the wrongheaded effort in Africa will ultimately fail:

One in five HIV infections caused by medical staff - Telegraph

Great dick Leeroy. Speaking of Africa, if they can stretch lips and ears, your foreskin is much more elastic. Worry less, masturbate more. :eek1:

mee

Experimental Member
Media
Nice looking Cock. Stretch it, you will do fine. My YOUNGEST brother had the same problem. Stretching worked. Think about it:... it's skin, it "WILL" stretch. Enjoy.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
circ/no circ. cut/don't cut. glasses/ bump into things.
whatever.

see a qualified urologist. trust me, they're much more interested in having your penis working optimally so you are less prone to medical issues and emotional embarrassments.

mikelmike

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Your post is bullshit mikelmike. Without a point by point refutation, let's just say you are not well informed. HIV/AIDS is a lifestyle risk, not a risk of the natural bodies we're all born with. It is caused by microbes, not foreskins.

Here's some good information about why I feel that the wrongheaded effort in Africa will ultimately fail:

One in five HIV infections caused by medical staff - Telegraph

Great dick Leeroy. Speaking of Africa, if they can stretch lips and ears, your foreskin is much more elastic. Worry less, masturbate more. :eek1:

I never said it's cause by foreskin.. I pointed out that Doctors did multiple tests on whether or not foreskin can increase the transmittance rate. Please you don't have to preach to me about whether or not they are correct, I understand the fallacy behind that logic.. But honestly read my post before saying I'm wrong. Not to sound pompous, because I'm glad you question me, but I'm a medical student, and I have 4 years of this under my belt. Also, there is no reason for you to swear at me... How can I truly care about what you say when you swear at me?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Excuse me, but if you're going to make a case please state some factual evidence. In the laste 1990's circumcision was looked upon as a way to reduce the HIV virus from being transmitted. Doctors preformed a study in Africa, and it actually showed that being circumcised showed less transmissions of the HIV virus. Then another study by a different doctor showed that men who are circumcised actually have a great risk. Mandoman, if you've taken statistics, which I'm sadly assuming you haven't, then you don't know how statistical information is created. They can manipulate percents by saying that circumcision in Africa reduces risks in men, by preforming the test on 700 men. With those 700 men, they can pull 50 that transmitted the virus, and 80 that didn't, and excluded the rest. Showing that circumcision has a smaller transmittance rate. I understand you're passionate feelings on circumcision, but you need to debate educationally.

By saying that "God f*cked up when it made the foreskin," in the sarcastic manner you did, was wrong when debating your point. Not everyone believes in God, and to say that God creates perfection is false, when stating fact. That's your opinion, and I'm glad you feel that way, but when trying to argue a point, you must try to stick to factual evidence.

Then you go on to say, "Don't listen to the people that say it's a part of the human body." but then, ironicly, you foolishly demeanor a doctors education/reasoning, by saying in a sarcastic manner, "that they are only trying to prevent AIDS, and not pay for their Lexus." For one thing you can't make a generalization on a person. It's like stereotyping all the gay men in here as feminine because they like to shop. It's extremely rude, and honestly without the doctors you "put down", the human body would usually die by the age of 40. Even in this year of 2010, look it up on the death age before modern medicine. Foreskin is the the Appendix, it has little to do with the healthy function of the human body. With or without one, the digestive system with act the same, as will as penis in your reproductive system, in regards to a foreskin.

Also, you then make another stereotypical statement saying that, "Why is it that everyone who wants an uncut (uncircumcised) guy to get cut (circumcised) has a cut (circumcised) cock (penis)," with all the people in this world you can't talk for everyone.

So please stop making statements that are only your opinion when debating. Now I took the time to write a legitimate piece, not to bash you, but to open your mind to new ideas. In your last sentance you said, "Some people need to learn tolerance." and that is correct, but my friend, you as well need to open your mind up a little more, and let people express how they feel. If you're going to write some trashy response back to mine, to spite me... That's fine, but I hope you can learn from this, you and everyone else that makes assumptions, because honestly when you're trying to win an argument with just your opinion, and a few ignorant point, you just sound uneducated.

Thank you.

The US is leaning so heavily on three incomplete studies in Africa, by men who have an ax to grind. There was no followup on the three studies, so we don't really know how the results turned out. The controls were substandard. For example they cut short their study about male transmission to women (Lancet 374;9685, pp 229-37) before it reached statistical significance. With 18% of the women with circumcised partners becoming HIV+ compared to only 12% of the partners of intact men, it looked as though it was going to show that circumcising men _increased_ the risk to women. And yet, unsurprisingly, the US and WHO jumped on those three studies, ignoring better controlled studies out of other countries. There are six African countries where men are more likely to be HIV+ if they've been circumcised: Cameroon, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Rwanda, and Swaziland. Eg in Malawi, the HIV rate is 13.2% among circumcised men, but only 9.5% among intact men. In Rwanda, the HIV rate is 3.5% among circumcised men, but only 2.1% among intact men. If circumcision really worked against AIDS, this just wouldn't happen.

How am I supposed to react, when somebody makes a dumb attack, such as
"Get cut. Don't let all those foreskin freaks tell you what to do with your body. It is a matter of preference and all those assholes that say mommy and daddy mutilated them are full of shit. Parents do what the think is right.

If the dr suggests a cut then do it, If he suggests something else then you consider all the options. Personally I prefer a cut cock."

I show a little sarcasm in the face of astonishing bigotry and ignorance, and I'm the one who catches your flack?

I am grateful that your reply showed thought.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also, there is no reason for you to swear at me... How can I truly care about what you say when you swear at me?
Swear at you? I'm not really sure, are you referring to the word bullshit?

If you are going to a U.S. medical school or any other medical school you can opt out of the ob/gyn circumcision rotation on moral grounds if you want to keep your hands clean. If you are on your fourth year it is probably too late though.

The circumcision scam is perpetuated by the medical community through a long period of inculcation of disinformation and scaremongering to students like yourself who will become the practitioners of this violent beginning for still more than half of U.S. men.

How else would you get people to do this morally twisted and atavistic thing to babies? The U.S. medical high priesthood legitimizes and legalizes it.

I highly recommend that you question some parts of your schooling, but you must also realize that this might make it difficult for you to receive your medical license.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Get cut. Don't let all those foreskin freaks tell you what to do with your body. It is a matter of preference and all those assholes that say mommy and daddy mutilated them are full of shit. Parents do what the think is right.

If the dr suggests a cut then do it, If he suggests something else then you consider all the options. Personally I prefer a cut cock.

Exactly! He should do what he thinks is right. A lot of men got circumcised as adults and are happier for it. Just like there are those who are not. It's what makes you happier, not what is more "natural."

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's bullshit too bigbull and you know it. I donno why you enjoy playing both sides of the circ scam. For controversy I suppose. Name another healthy body part that parents as a matter of personal "preference" can legally amputate (from the bodies of their offspring).

Don't make me come and get you. :eek1: I'm starting to like this eek icon.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's bullshit too bigbull and you know it. I donno why you enjoy playing both sides of the circ scam. For controversy I suppose. Name another healthy body part that parents as a matter of personal "preference" can legally amputate (from the bodies of their offspring).

Don't make me come and get you.

He's an adult. It's not anyone's business what he does with his foreskin.

I am not playing both sides of the "circ" or "circus" game.

Amputating a leg is a little different than taking off a piece of skin off one's penis. :eek:

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Because I am thicker than average, I had the same problem. I was afraid to have sex because of the pain I was going to experience. I tried pulling back my foreskin when I was hard and the pain was great. I was pushed by my older brother to have my first experience at the age of 17. He asked his friend to help me out becoming "a man". She cornered me in my house when we were alone and she sucked my dick like crazy! Once I was to the point of no return, she threw me in bed and sat on my raging foreskin covered cock. the pain was there, but in the middle of the heat, I didn't care much. The problem was when I went to take a shower. Holy crap, I had to grab the shower head to stay on my feet. Then I realized that there was a tear on my foreskin where it used to be the tightest spot. The discomfort lasted for several days, but I made sure the wound was not going to close again the way it was before. After that, it was still a little tiny tight, but the head was perfetly able to pass with no pain. After many many more fucks, there is no tight spot at all. Some people may go for circumcison to fix the problem, but I would say! DON'T!
having foreskin is a plus! I've heard that phimosis is more common in men with big fat cocks.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Do you REALLY preffer a cut cock or you have just got to the point to accept it and are just annoyed because can't do anything about it? With what authority do you speak about cut or uncut? Where you uncut after being old and decided to get circumcised? Because let me tell you, I can just retract my foreskin for days and walk around with what would feel to be uncut and let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference. I would not call cut guys FREAKS just because I am uncut. This guy have the opportunity to keep his penis intact. The way he was born. that "little piece of skin" has more nerves that provide pleasure than the doctors were saying in the pass to calm the crowd.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Do you REALLY preffer a cut cock or you have just got to the point to accept it and are just annoyed because can't do anything about it? With what authority do you speak about cut or uncut? Where you uncut after being old and decided to get circumcised? Because let me tell you, I can just retract my foreskin for days and walk around with what would feel to be uncut and let me tell you, there is a HUGE difference. I would not call cut guys FREAKS just because I am uncut. This guy have the opportunity to keep his penis intact. The way he was born. that "little piece of skin" has more nerves that provide pleasure than the doctors were saying in the pass to calm the crowd.

It's not proven to what degree those "destroyed" nerves provide more pleasure. There are men circumcised as adults who claim that sensitivity barely changed. In fact, some like the feeling of a their cut penis better. And then you hear the opposite. So, nothing is factual here.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
You are right, "some" not most. Besides, the fact that the head of the penis is cover with natural flesh, gives the head of your penis more sensitiviness. because of the natural moisture that is produced by it. I can say this out of my own experience. Man, I am not trying to attack you or any circumcised man. I would not reject a man because he is cut, but I would NOT get circumcised if he ask me to. Just the fact that I can jack anytime I want to without the need of lube and not get raw is a big plus.

I respect you and I find your cock very hot! But I hope this guy gets to keep his foreskin. If he gets circumcised and after that finds out it was better the other way, that would be a shame! It is not like triming your heair or finger nails. There is no way back!

It's not proven to what degree those "destroyed" nerves provide more pleasure. There are men circumcised as adults who claim that sensitivity barely changed. In fact, some like the feeling of a their cut penis better. And then you hear the opposite. So, nothing is factual here.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exactly! He should do what he thinks is right. A lot of men got circumcised as adults and are happier for it. Just like there are those who are not. It's what makes you happier, not what is more "natural."

Yes. Exactly. And if I cut my daughter, I go to the federal penitentiary.
If I cut my son, well, he looks just like me, and what he won't know, won't hurt him.
Whose body is it, anyway?
As George Carlin put it, all circumcision proves, is that his body doesn't belong to him.
Is there really a big problem with letting him make the decision, instead of carving that decision into his flesh?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
natural is not always better. Myelomeningocele, bunions and death are natural, whereas Quiana, Teflon and Toyota are clearly man made.
get a couple or 3 medical opinions.
make an informed and hopefully unbiased medical decision.

Some men who banter on about how mommy or daddy disfigured their penises, are clearly just not through cutting the apron strings yet.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
natural is not always better. Myelomeningocele, bunions and death are natural, whereas Quiana, Teflon and Toyota are clearly man made.
Disease is not a healthy natural state. I believe you are conflating terms to create confusion. It seems almost everyone in favor of routine infant circumcision is capable of diagnosing all those opposed to circumcision as having some mental disorder. Even though they have no credentials in mental health, and they have neither tested nor examined any of those they diagnose.