big dick Foreskin help

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
natural is not always better. Myelomeningocele, bunions and death are natural, whereas Quiana, Teflon and Toyota are clearly man made.
get a couple or 3 medical opinions.
make an informed and hopefully unbiased medical decision.

Some men who banter on about how mommy or daddy disfigured their penises, are clearly just not through cutting the apron strings yet.

I got 3 medical opinions on my son's tight foreskin. They all said he needed to be circumcised. Turns out that was not true, we found out after we had it done.
The Oster study in Denmark showed that it was very normal not to be able to retract at 3. Boys are born with phimosis. It is the normal state, until sometime later in life, for protection of the glans from feces and uric acid.
The opinion of 3 ignorant people is worth very little. Make sure of who you are seeing, is my advice. Ensure they are unbiased, and conservative in their treatment, as in "first, do no harm".

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Natural is ALWAYS better. Everything you mentioned is NOT natural. Even death was not suppossed to happen. It is clear that you cannot trust in modern medicine. Special in the US where there is little knowledge about circumcision (I wonder why). Have you realized that almost the WHOLE world does not circumcise their men? Have you realized that HERE in the US is where the most bizarre things happen in the medical field? Do you know why most baby deliveries in the US are C session? Wonder why? Because is faster and cheaper! Not because is the best!, Here is where doctors are leaving, scissors, needles, rags and a bunch of stuff inside people's guts. If you think things happening here are right, Man, you are really sleeping! Wake up!

It is weird that ONLY circumcised men are the ones who HATE the idea of uncircumcision!

natural is not always better. Myelomeningocele, bunions and death are natural, whereas Quiana, Teflon and Toyota are clearly man made.
get a couple or 3 medical opinions.
make an informed and hopefully unbiased medical decision.

Some men who banter on about how mommy or daddy disfigured their penises, are clearly just not through cutting the apron strings yet.

Last edited:

mikelmike

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The US is leaning so heavily on three incomplete studies in Africa, by men who have an ax to grind. There was no followup on the three studies, so we don't really know how the results turned out. The controls were substandard. For example they cut short their study about male transmission to women (Lancet 374;9685, pp 229-37) before it reached statistical significance. With 18% of the women with circumcised partners becoming HIV+ compared to only 12% of the partners of intact men, it looked as though it was going to show that circumcising men _increased_ the risk to women. And yet, unsurprisingly, the US and WHO jumped on those three studies, ignoring better controlled studies out of other countries. There are six African countries where men are more likely to be HIV+ if they've been circumcised: Cameroon, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Rwanda, and Swaziland. Eg in Malawi, the HIV rate is 13.2% among circumcised men, but only 9.5% among intact men. In Rwanda, the HIV rate is 3.5% among circumcised men, but only 2.1% among intact men. If circumcision really worked against AIDS, this just wouldn't happen.

How am I supposed to react, when somebody makes a dumb attack, such as
"Get cut. Don't let all those foreskin freaks tell you what to do with your body. It is a matter of preference and all those assholes that say mommy and daddy mutilated them are full of shit. Parents do what the think is right.

If the dr suggests a cut then do it, If he suggests something else then you consider all the options. Personally I prefer a cut cock."

I show a little sarcasm in the face of astonishing bigotry and ignorance, and I'm the one who catches your flack?

I am grateful that your reply showed thought.

Like I said, thank you for not bashing me harshly, because we both are grown men... We both understand that the world may not always agree, and I'm glad you took the time to read my reply. I'm not here to insult anyone, because this whole thread is based on personal opinion, I'm just trying to help people understand where a Doctor standpoint is coming from. Thank you.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Natural is ALWAYS better. Everything you mentioned is NOT natural. Even death was not suppossed to happen. It is clear that you cannot trust in modern medicine. Special in the US where there is little knowledge about circumcision (I wonder why). Have you realized that almost the WHOLE world does not circumcise their men? Have you realized that HERE in the US is where the most bizarre things happen in the medical field? Do you know why most baby deliveries in the US are C session? Wonder why? Because is faster and cheaper! Not because is the best!, Here is where doctors are leaving, scissors, needles, rags and a bunch of stuff inside people's guts. If you think things happening here are right, Man, you are really sleeping! Wake up!

It is weird that ONLY circumcised men are the ones who HATE the idea of uncircumcision!
I never said I hate it. nor, did I say I love it.
Clearly not all doctors and medical staffers err. Some, yes. But in the grand average scheme of things, everyone(especially the owners of penises) much prefer the best informed and optimal medical advice and expertise with regards to personal health issues.
I have had 2nd and 3rd opinions offered for my personal medical needs. And life isn't perfect, nor are all medical personal, and without regret, I have always taken what I feel was the best solution.
I might also opine that the OP take into consideration many opinions and especially those who are medically trained.

As an artist and for purely aesthetic reasons, my personal preference is uncircumcised.
I hate neither long-sleeve or short-sleeve.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Like I said, thank you for not bashing me harshly, because we both are grown men... We both understand that the world may not always agree, and I'm glad you took the time to read my reply. I'm not here to insult anyone, because this whole thread is based on personal opinion, I'm just trying to help people understand where a Doctor standpoint is coming from. Thank you.

You've got two things to remember as a doctor.
Your obligation is to the patient, not the patient's family, or anyone else.
The other is "first, do no harm".
Routine infant circumcision violates both. For some reason, the propaganda filled past, or the fear of lawsuits, or the fear of the loss of an income stream, American doctors forget these two things all the time.
I sincerely hope you are better than that, with your patients.

S

SirConcis

mandoman, your premise only works when you define circumcision as mutilation.

If you view circumcision as something which will benefit the patient, then your argument fails.

The reason that medical authorities are ambivalent about baby circs is that their statement is that baby circs do not offer SUFFICIENT advantages to warrant *recommending circumcision*. They are not stating that circumcision is harmful and should be reduced.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can't tell when a baby is born, if circumcision is going to be a benefit, or a detriment.
No one can. My words stand as written.
How do you remove the two most erogenous parts of the penis, including 50% of the skin system, and call it a benefit? Most circumcised men think the head is the end all and be all.
Most men with foreskins say the frenulum and inner foreskin are more sensitive.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Mutilation is mutilation! Even if you find yourself with gangrene in your leg and it has to be "amputated" it is still mutilation. The difference is if you get circumcised when you are an adult and have the total right to choose. I would not listen to any doctor until I find myself in severe pain and inflamation. The medical field in the US, has become the largest business in the world and the Farmaceutic has become the larges drug cartel in the world.

I know there is no reason to be angry if you were circumcised as a child. There is no point! But you can advocate for those that come after you. The children of today that cannot make the choice. If circumcision is the way, every male child would be born circumcised. Just because U.S. doctors (circumcised) have not been able to find a reason for uncircumcision, doesn't make circumcision right! All my brothers, nephews, uncles, cousins, dad, grandpa are uncircumcised and NO ONE had had any real problem with it. Also, Almost all my classmates from Elem. to University are uncut. Only here in the U.S is the only place where there is a problem and the Jews because they still think God requires circumcision at 8 years of age.

Dude, you are trying to understand what you have never expericence!
Is like a straight homophobic trying to convice us why homosexuality is a choice and it is wrong!

mandoman, your premise only works when you define circumcision as mutilation.

If you view circumcision as something which will benefit the patient, then your argument fails.

The reason that medical authorities are ambivalent about baby circs is that their statement is that baby circs do not offer SUFFICIENT advantages to warrant *recommending circumcision*. They are not stating that circumcision is harmful and should be reduced.

Last edited:

leeroybrown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So cheers for the arguement guys lol

I can pull the skin back when it hard, there is a slight pain and you can see the band of the foresklin going white

that normal?

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Yeap! Absolutely normal! It white band will disappear after a month or so of stretching it! Welcome to the Big uncut cocks championship man! You are one of those who had the guts to endure some minor pain wich will be greatly rewarder with the hot sex to come! enjoy your foreskin and become an advocate for those with the same issue as you, me and many others!

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the worst you might need is a prescription for betamethasone cream to aid in stretching, not surgery.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys

When soft i can easily pull my foreskin back

But when hard it looks like

http://new-pix.fitlads.net/large/fvIpKlzSVrKUrQepQZyfNuuydOhhXlFyVgktOnqwcmEoGYLOUfSPUvB.jpg]

It does go back but its tight and i can feel a little pain.

Am so embrassed about it am unsure weather to go the doctors?

Suggestions on what i can do

That is certainly a very nice piece of equipment.

Stay away from doctors. They like to do circumcisions.

You need to stretch the foreskin if you want it to go back without pain.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

It is never necessary to be circumcised. Non-retractile foreskin is not a reason to get a circumcision. Circumcision is a very destructive, damaging, and harmful operation. Furthermore, it is an ELECTIVE operation that in only done with the consent of the patient.

Check these websites for more information:

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis

no circumcision: Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis)

The Development of Retractile Foreskin in the Child and Adolescent

Phimosis – genitalwholeness

Tissue expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia