Big Dick Society

AUncut10in: I am pretty new to the group here and am really enjoying your comments and insights. After reading one of the postings, they metioned a site http://www.bigcocksociety.com/ I checked it out and decided to enter their contest. Well I received notice that I won for the month of December. So here is my question. Has any of you ever participated in their contest? Any advice? Any similar situations? Would love to hear your thoughts.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=auncut10in link=board=meetgreet;num=1073535326;start=0#0 date=01/07/04 at 20:06:26]Any advice? Would love to hear your thoughts.[/quote]

My advice: enjoy the Florida trip and spend the $500 well. During the photo shoot, show off to your heart's content. You got the bragging rights if you want 'em. You were able to make good with what nature gave you. More power to you, dude.

hung: I would certainly go if I won. Congratulations to you auncut10

jerkin4-10: hey congrats dude...enjoy florida!...bring back some oranges... :)

lethalweapon: I have also been lucky enough to win in Ausgust 2003.
I will be heading for the photo shoot in Oct 2004 to co-incide with Igla 2004 in Fort Lauderdale.

Looking forward to hitting US shores again.

I have chatted to the guys often via email and they seem very genine in their approach. A friend of mine also won and had a great time.

OneHungGun: Hey Auncut - nice pic - I was wondering - do you have problems pulling back your forsekin?

AUncut10in: No not at all. I love being uncut and like the way the skin slides over my dickhead. It's the best.

chipster: I was contacted by the manager of BigCockSociety last summer and offered a chance to pose for pics. I had not entered the contest but they had seen my pic here.
I agreed to meet the photographer on his next trip to Hollywood. The whole session took just 30 mins, from clothed photos to fully naked. My face was never included and the photographer was very professional and made me feel comfortable doing something that was completely new to me. He took about 150 shots and later mailed them to me on a CD. I have never subscribed to their site or puchased any material from them, so I don't know if they ever used any of my pics. Overall, it was a fun and profitable experience which I would definitely do again if asked.

AUncut10in: Thought I would give you a followup report. I talked to the photographer after winning the contest, and he seemed really cool. I told him I didn't want any photos showing my dick and face and he was ok with that. We ended up doing the photo shoot last friday. It was totally fun. The photographer was great. He put me at ease and made the whole evening a great adventure. I liked the shots he did. They turned out nice. If any of you guys wanta see some before they get posted, send me your email address.

thelog: :D i have a big dick and i submitted it and i hope that i win