Big dicks and baby makin'...!

apollo

Expert Member
Media
How many of you guys that are well endowed think that your spouse/partner got pregnant quicker because of your endowment?

I was in the locker room this morning after my workout when two guys came in. They were talking back and forth openly and I could tell they knew each other but hadn't see one another for awhile. Both looked to be early 30's, one starts talking about how his wife is pregnant with their 5th child. About that time, he dropped his shorts and underwear and walked to the shower--with one of the biggest schlongs I have seen! No wonder they have another one on the way! It probably has no correlation whatsoever but I found it interesting!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm ( mostly ) gay, so it doesn't really apply to me - I'm just answering from a theoretical standpoint.

I would think there is only limited correlation. Small(ish) penises can cause / contribute to pregnancy. One of my ( gym ) friends recently became a father, and I think he's a little below average.

So, it is unlikely to be decisive. I would imagine there may be SOME correlation though. The shape and length of our penis and glans, and so on, appears to have evolved to assist with some specific aspects of heterosexual sex, and fertilisation of eggs by sperm. As indeed had the shape of the cervix, female sexual response, and so on.

So ... yes. There may be some general links.

HOWEVER. Humanity has developed social structures, and patterns of friendship, romance, and mutual appreciation, so that basically any two people can hook up if they want to, and can make babies unless there is some medical impediment. I think that's more important than a 5-10% improvement in chances, for say a 1 or 2 inch longer dick.

As I said, I don't really need to "rate" people on their chances of producing a pregnancy.

:smile:

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you guys that are well endowed think that your spouse/partner got pregnant quicker because of your endowment?

I was in the locker room this morning after my workout when two guys came in. They were talking back and forth openly and I could tell they knew each other but hadn't see one another for awhile. Both looked to be early 30's, one starts talking about how his wife is pregnant with their 5th child. About that time, he dropped his shorts and underwear and walked to the shower--with one of the biggest schlongs I have seen! No wonder they have another one on the way! It probably has no correlation whatsoever but I found it interesting!

Two thoughts:
1- you must've failed biology class.
2- just because that woman has 5 kids , doesn't mean that they're * his* .

ks123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There may be a correlation; but also look at sperm count and volume, and a woman's reproductive health too.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some folks believe that a big dicked man will produce more sons than daughters but who can say for sure. I have 3 sons and my wife and I never had any problems getting pregnant. I'm 7.5 x 6.5, and shot massive loads in my prime.(60+ now) we would decide to have another child and after one month she would be pregnant. we were friends with another couple who struggled to have children and finally had one, only one child. it strained our friendship at times until their child came along. thank God they finally had one.

jameslpsg

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"Someperson" is right in that theoretically, if there's another guys sperm already in there, the next guys dick could scoop it out and shoot his own it's place. So the bigger the better there, and also the corona of the glans, the sharper and wider that is could make a difference. The volume of sperm might make a diff too but most guys make more than enough for fertilization

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Someperson" is right in that theoretically, if there's another guys sperm already in there, the next guys dick could scoop it out and shoot his own it's place. So the bigger the better there, and also the corona of the glans, the sharper and wider that is could make a difference. The volume of sperm might make a diff too but most guys make more than enough for fertilization

In theory, you can scoop your own sperm out if you pump a few times after you cum. Also. Big dicks may go past the cervix, so the sperm still have some travelingvto do

They had 5 children because he has a big cock and she loves to get fucked by his big cock and they do not wear condom or she does not take the pill. That's it!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Big dicks, great income, biological clock is ticking, lots of child support, obsessed, want a family and love...........all reasons why women wanna have babies. Oh yeah, throw in estrogen.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years ago I had a girl with poor reproductive health. She was vegan, had an unrelated eating disorder and was allergic to sperm. Her doctor told her she would experience great difficulties to get pregnant. She came over for the summer and after three weeks she was pregnant. I would like to think it was because of my size but I can't really tell.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never heard of someone being allergic to sperm, although I think there can be problems of sensitivity to the pH balance.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The size may contribute only in that the woman is more interested in some cases of getting planked. Then again many women prefer smaller or more average size because the big penis is painful for them.

Sperm count can be quite low in any man including a man with a huge penis. It can be quite high in a man with a below average sized penis.

If the semen and sperm just exit in a dribble from the big penis, there's more of a struggle to make it upstream to where the point of fertilization takes place.
Meantime a man with just 4inches might have a powerful shot which sends his high sperm count semen rocketing onward to where the egg is waiting for a healthy visitor.

Nope, size really and truly is not the answer although it can be fun to think it is.

When it comes to confidence, well there are many men who are well endowed who lack confidence. Number of reasons. Some feel awkward about the size, some have trouble getting fully erect.
A number of smaller guys don't spend time thinking about their size and consequently go off and have sex with hundreds of women and father more children.

Again, size can work for or against a person.

Two thoughts:
1- you must've failed biology class.
2- just because that woman has 5 kids , doesn't mean that they're * his* .
Not sure why you decided he must have failed biology, however...
as to the 2nd thing, they must be his since the man says his is pregnant with "THEIR" 5th child. Apparently you must have failed basic English.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago I had a girl with poor reproductive health. She was vegan, had an unrelated eating disorder and was allergic to sperm. Her doctor told her she would experience great difficulties to get pregnant. She came over for the summer and after three weeks she was pregnant. I would like to think it was because of my size but I can't really tell.

My comment to that is, I think it's your super sperm that got her pregos.