Big dicks and baby makin'...!

ZingZong1987

Sexy Member
Media
City of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think theoretically it makes sense that guys with bigger dicks would impregnate their mated much more easily than guys with smaller dicks, as the sperm has less distance to travel and ejaculation occurs closer to cervix. But in reality and in my humble opinion I don't think penis size has anything to do with falling pregnant, more to do with sperm count and the 'hosipitality' of the females womb to her mates sperm...

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think any dick capable of entering a vagina has the ability to get a girl pregnant. I doubt size otherwise has much to do with impregnation, assuming the sperm and the woman are healthy. There has been scientific speculation (not yet backed by a study) that delivery of sperm closer to the woman's ovaries favors conceiving a boy, because male sperm are faster short-distance swimmers and female sperm are better for a long swim. But that isn't really size related; it's not as if the cervix is 10 inches deep into the vagina. I believe that I have read that a female orgasm enhances the likelihood of conception. But who knows?

peanutbarnes

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I DO NOT believe that a bigger dick is related to a woman's orgasm. The reason why I say this is overall I haven't had too much trouble bringing a woman to orgasm and I am VERY average......maybe on the smaller side of average (6.5x5.5). I'm married now but back in my older days this was the case on my end.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
There has been scientific speculation (not yet backed by a study) that delivery of sperm closer to the woman's ovaries favors conceiving a boy, because male sperm are faster short-distance swimmers and female sperm are better for a long swim.
It's the opposite: female sperm are heavier and slower (on average) than male sperm. Therefore, the farther from the ovaries semen is deposited (due to a short penis or having mostly pulled out at time of ejaculation), the less likely it is that a female sperm will reach the egg first and fertilize it.

Last edited:

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are not on the small side of average at all! Lengthwise, you're pushing the large side of average. Girthwise, you're actually big.

Oh, and if your 6.5" length is measured "non-bone-pressed", then you're actually quite big in that respect too. But I assume you were talking bone-pressed size?

Personally I DO NOT believe that a bigger dick is related to a woman's orgasm. The reason why I say this is overall I haven't had too much trouble bringing a woman to orgasm and I am VERY average......maybe on the smaller side of average (6.5x5.5). I'm married now but back in my older days this was the case on my end.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think any dick capable of entering a vagina has the ability to get a girl pregnant. I doubt size otherwise has much to do with impregnation, assuming the sperm and the woman are healthy. There has been scientific speculation (not yet backed by a study) that delivery of sperm closer to the woman's ovaries favors conceiving a boy, because male sperm are faster short-distance swimmers and female sperm are better for a long swim. But that isn't really size related; it's not as if the cervix is 10 inches deep into the vagina. I believe that I have read that a female orgasm enhances the likelihood of conception. But who knows?
I read an article about the distance sperm has to travel which helps in determing the sex of the child. The article went a step farther and said that the woman should douch with baking soda if a male was wanted and vinegar if a girl was wanted. You should do it missionary style and have the woman stay on her back with her ass slightly elevated for about 15 minutes after the man cums.

When my wife and I had our first child, she had been douching with vinegar. After reading the article she swiched to baking soda and we had a boy. So who knows, they may be right.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The better question is bigger balls, bigger loads?

That is a great question. Do bull balls = massive load?

For anyone that knows anything about semen it's an absurd question. Your balls only make up 2 to 5 percent of your "load". Most of it comes from the seminal vesicles and the prostate.

marco_pt

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've searched some stuff about this because, although i have a considered good size, it hasn't been easy to get her pregnant, and still didn't.

In some articles they refer sex positions that reduce the distance/time semen has to go on vagina, because there is a region on vagina with that acids that kill poor quality sperm.
So, if a guy has good healthy sperm, he can cum right at the entrance of it and get her pregnant, but if the semen quality is poor, the closer he can drop it from the egg, the better (there is a better chance the "guys" arrive alive to the egg).

Of course, that seeing a guy fucking a woman and cum real deep is a big turn on, or a guy with a small one but with a big cumshot too... in my mind i think they would get them pregnant right away (but of course, only in my mind :) )

In my case, will have to keep trying... :frown1:

Last edited:

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've searched some stuff about this because, although i have a considered good size, it hasn't been easy to get her pregnant, and still didn't.

In some articles they refer sex positions that reduce the distance/time semen has to go on vagina, because there is a region on vagina with that acids that kill poor quality sperm.
So, if a guy has good healthy sperm, he can cum right at the entrance of it and get her pregnant, but if the semen quality is poor, the closer he can drop it from the egg, the better (there is a better chance the "guys" arrive alive to the egg).

Of course, that seeing a guy fucking a woman and cum real deep is a big turn on, or a guy with a small one but with a big cumshot too... in my mind i think they would get them pregnant right away (but of course, only in my mind :) )

In my case, will have to keep trying... :frown1:

Size is totally unimportant in your case man, your size is fine. I'm just 5 inches and made my wife pregnant 3 times right away! One tip if it still doesn't work: i heard it helps for the woman to lay with her pelvis and legs up towards a waĺl after you deployed your load.

Wish you guys good luck; take it relaxed and enjoy the frequent practicing time.... ;-)

Last edited: