Big dicks and cheating

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
josiah852 said:
Women don't cheat because their husband has a small cock. They cheat because they are unhappy. Men don't cheat because they have a big cock. They cheat because they are unhappy or feel insecure sexually and have something to prove to themselves. Just my opinion.

I think you're right. We've been married 20 years last may and I know he's never cheated. We have a great sex life and much of that is due to him being a good lover and making me feel very sexy and secure.

He will still seduce me at times, and at the oddest places. It might be watching TV and out of no where he's looking down my shirt, or in the kitchen and he's obviously watching me bend over, then making subtle comments.
We were at a party and the host made a comment about the meat being tender; just after she walked away he whispers that he's got some meat that is rock hard.
He kept up those comments for the next 3 hours and by the time we got home my panties were wet.
This was just a few months ago.

No, size has nothing to do with it, honor is key here. Also respect for the marriage.
I do not discuss my husbands body with any of my friends, it is none of their business.

Reactions: Nate2020

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know in the "GAY WORLD" there are men that
will drop to their knees in a heartbeat when they
spot a great slab of meat! This has happened to me
in the bathroom at a bar, the gym, the park and on and on.
What is funny is when someone totaly ignors you until
they see your junk and THEN drop. I usually give em a taste
and move on quickly.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Show me the hottest girl in the world, and her long term boyfriend, and I will show you a guy that is bored to death fucking her, love not involved. Guys get that way, need to spread the seed.

Plus, Ive said it before and Ill say it again, every time you pass up sex you are cheating on yourself.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've given this some thought, and I wonder if actually men with smaller cocks are more likely to cheat, as they're the ones who, misguidedly, will probably feel they have something to prove. As we know, to alot of men, the size of the cock equates to masculinity. So your general well hung bloke will probably be fully secure in his masculinity and not feel the need to go proving it all over the place.

I have another theory on men and the size of their cocks. In my experience men with below average cocks are very oral, they really go for it - probably due to the fact that they believe thier penises aren't enough to satisfy. So, I'm wondering, do alot of very well hung men think they don't need to be oral to satisfy a woman and therefore don't bother so much?

Answers on a postcard please

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don´t think that men with big cocks are more likely or less likely too cheat. I think it depends on the individual, of course it doesn´t help when you tell all your friends how big he is and how good he is in bed. I say keep that info to yourself and just enjoy!!!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never cheated in the 32 years we have been together, but I only found out about a year ago that I was larger than average in girth, so does that really count?

As for oral I really enjoy giving her a good licking and at least in my mind believe that I do a pretty damn good job, she really enjoys it and that's what counts. All those years when intercourse was painful for her and she avoided intercourse we at least enjoyed oral sex, not often enough for my taste, but I put my heart into it.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I did find it somewhat amusing how often they said they were happy with their sex lives and size wasn't important (or even something to avoid).

Hey Lisabaxter, I'm not a detective or anything, but I would guess that your friends told you they were happy with their sex lives and that they didn't care about penis size, to cover up the fact that they were fucking your husband, just a thought.

D_Harry_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
I went out with my last girlfriend for 5 years or so. When we met for drinks after we'd split up we inevitably got round to the 'did you ever' question. She admitted that she'd been 99% faithful - except when on holiday with her friend she slept with a guy specifically because she had seen on the beach that he had a big cock. She said it wasn't anything more that wanting to have a 'really big cock' one last time.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any other women have problems keeping their well endowed lover to themselves? I divorced last year after finding out most of my friends had fucked my husband behind my back. I didn't bring their marriages down with ours (god knows I could have) but I did find it somewhat amusing how often they said they were happy with their sex lives and size wasn't important (or even something to avoid).

I have concluded that most women are at least curious about waht a big dick feels like and when they find out your man has one, they are going to try to get him in the rack.

sorry if I sound a little bitter but anyone else have simliar problems? seems like guys who have big dicks want to put them in as many women as possible even if they are married.

It sounds quite crazy that all of ur friends did ur ex-husband. I would go berserk if I found out. I assume they are not ur friends anymore...

and I agree totally what Pecker said "...It's not the big dick, honey, it's the big dick that it's attached to..."

end of discussion...

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting question.

When substantial numbers of others know or strongly suspect that a guy is very well-hung, he receives a lot of offers and come-ons, even if he is in a relationship with someone else. I don't believe this to be a bold observation.

Whether he is open to such invitations really depends on the individual. I suppose one might argue that, statistically, big-dicked men (as a group) are more likley to cheat simply because they are presented with more opportunities and perhaps with greater temptation. That makes sense to me, but I think it is difficult to generalize since individuals have widely divergent personal characteristics and circumstances. I have always suspected that this was a bigger issue (no pun intended) among gay men, due to the stereotypical aggressive male sex drive, the strong allure-value of having a big bick in gay culture, and the possibility that well-hung gay men show it off more liberally than do their straight counterparts, generally.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To a degree I have to agree with DC, but...

My sex life is talked about a lot between my friends, and I'll answer anything honestly, I don't feel the need to hide facts from them, if they choose to persue my husband, and he ends up cheating on me, then it says all I need to know about both of them, and I'll be very pleased to know im wasting my time on a husband and friend who basically, don't give a crap about me.

As hung men are taking a beating a little here (not in the good sense) I feel its only right to turn things around to show how rediculous such a generalisation is.

I have natural, rather large, and bloody nice tits, it has to be said, I love them, and I get a lot of attention because of them, and yes I love the attention. Does this mean that im going to cheat? NO. Cheating is a personalaity thing, not a physical thing.
this says it all big dick, small dick, no dick, cheating is a character flaw, or maybe human nature, throw a stick and most dogs will chase it. its in the phsyche. ive been married for 25 years never entered my head to cheat. but then i jest love my wife.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say its inhumane. That makes it seem like you don't care about anything. Animalistic is more apt. At the base level, we are ALL animals.

Denise:

I think smaller men may feel they have more to prove. I don't feel that way. Just the way I am I guess. I hate cheating.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plus, Ive said it before and Ill say it again, every time you pass up sex you are cheating on yourself.

What an incredibly selfish and self centered attitude.

It's all about you and fuck whoever gets hurt in the process.

I wonder how many lives or relationships you've helped to end because you didn't give a rats ass and only cared about sticking your dick in some willing hole.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry if I sound a little bitter but anyone else have simliar problems? seems like guys who have big dicks want to put them in as many women as possible even if they are married.

I had a thing with a married woman once but I don't think having a big dick makes me want to put it in as many women as possible. I just love hot women. I think maybe having a big one opens up more opportunity, if you also have some idea of how to use it. I've noticed most women I've gotten with are down for some repeat engagements, and also there's been a couple situations where I'm pretty sure word of my size got out to their friends and eventually another opportunity or two opened up. I'm not saying I have women hounding me for sex all the time because it's not like that, but I'm just saying I think it's a little easier for me to get sex and maybe it has something to do with what I'm packing.
But to tell you the truth I don't think I'd ever cheat on a woman. Right now I'm not a 1 woman man and I do my thing and have my fun, but if I get into a relationship where we said we wouldn't hook up with other people I don't think I'd cheat, so like I said I don't think he can really say the cock made him do it.

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is the issue. Let's say that the average guy says no to 90% of the chances he has to fool around. Now, let's say you are very good looking and very well endowed but still say no 90% of the time. We then you end up cheating many, many more time because so many more people come after you. So are you just as faithful? Yes, you both manage to avoid cheating 90% of the time. For one guys that transaltes into cheating 3 times in 10 years for the other it translates into cheating 100 times in 10 years.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick was the cause of my divorce. Once the first child was born my ex didn't like sex as much. She would tell her girlfriends that sex with me was painful because of my size. I fucked quit a few of her friends. Our marriage ended in California at Fort Ord. I have told my current g/f not to tell any of her friends about my dick, after all.....That's how we met.

Reactions: Beercandilf