Big Floppy Soft Ones

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I am 6" soft and my balls used to hang just as low. I would not call it heavy but i could feel the swing of them to my legs when walking around naked, it is a strange and fun feeling, never quite finished to get used to it. Underwear is a total pain in the balls until you find the right ones I wear 2xist and it's working out well so far.

Being large soft has been a troublewhen trying to conceal a bulge in situations you don't want to, like family reunions or at work. Girls I've been with have not cared much about it, they've made comments but are pretty careless about it.
There was this pub that had a big common urinari with a big mirror in front so you could actually see everbody doing their business, and i remember going there once and pulling it out and being so much longer than the rest :p, it was a really fun feeling

Having saggy balls has been by far more problematic and painfule due sitting on them and having them sink in the toilet and when the underwear is too tight they are the first ones to notice or to slip out through the leg elastic which can be quite painful. My balls are not very big but they can sag.

poshboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just at Home Depot and could not help noticing all of the big packages swinging back and forth there. It is very hot here and thin drawstring shorts have become the uniform for a lot of guys. There were these 2 guys tha worked for a lawn service, they were sweaty wearing loose fitting, white tanks with thin silver running shorts. They both had big swing dicks, I could clearly see them as they walked towards me. I definitely got busted, staring in awe. I don't have a bulge at all, so I am so envious of guys that can show off like this. My little guy was oozing after seeing these big ones. I rushed home to jack off thinking of these hot guys. Big load on the way;)

Reactions: deleted1046538

B_newhampshireguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have big balls and pretty big soft cock it fat anyways bout 5 or 6 long when soft and it is bothersome sometimes and underwear just dont fit right but it is nice in the locker room or a urinal when i guy takes a second look

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a big floppy. I like my dick - and so do others - so don't get me wrong. But there's one thing it's not good at: showing. Seriously, I really envy guys with fat, blunt dicks that jut straight out, and push their trousers forward forcefully. Mine, being long and floppy, just plain doesn't do that.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: Allan S.