Big, gorgeous black man and petite, white Donna

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She led him upstairs to the bedroom she shared with her husband, walking ahead of him, hand gripping hard on his cock as she led. When they got to the large suite, tastefully decorated, she asked, "Do you always take so long to come? My husband's usually come by now. I usually don't even get to mine."

"Oh, I could have by now, but I wanted to hold back for you. You're going to make me do it soon, though."

"That's great to hear. I want to be exciting to you. I'm not too old, huh?"

"Not at all. You've kept yourself well. I wouldn't be here otherwise."

"Let me try to suck on you." She pulled him over as she sat on the bed and brought her mouth onto his cock. His size overwhelmed Barbara's skill at first; even with her wide mouth, it was hard for her to open her jaws wide enough to get his head in. She gagged and choked. "Jesus Christ, it's too big."

"Lick underneath the head," he encouraged. "Take my balls with your other hand." Her tongue sought his magic spot tentatively; he used one hand to put his cock on her mouth in the right place, while the other began to wrap itself around the back of Barbara's head. She gradually began to get better at it over the next few minutes, but it remained awkward. He coached the performance of her mouth and hands, encouraging her with groans when she did the right things. He caressed her breasts with one hand while the other remained around the back of her head, forcing as much of his cock into her mouth as she could take.

After more gagging, he pulled her up so that she lay back onto the bed, long and thin legs over the edge. He ate her out quickly to prepare her cunt again, then drove his cock back into her pussy. He wanted to blow his nut, and knew instinctively the best ways to get there quickly.

"Oh, not so quick, slow baby....OOOOWWWWW....hey, boy, you're hurting me....too much TOO MUCH too much....". Within a few seconds, he was slamming against her cervix again. "JESUS CHRIST TOO MUCH TOO BIG FUCK FUCK FUCK...."; he was giving her the longest, thickest strokes possible. He continued that for a minute; her shouts of protest continued, echoing through the large house. Then he pulled back to shallower strokes which caused him to pull out of her occasionally. He put himself back in quickly, masive head stroking again and again against her taut pussy lips. He was bringing her around again.

"Fucking animal, goddamn you, what are you doing to me, are you going to come? Are you going to come?" The shallow strokes became faster and faster; she began to give out one long "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....." as another minute of this action had her on the verge. He suddenly leaned over her and forced more than a half-foot more cock into her with one thrust. Barbara went "AAAAHHHHHH!!". He stopped stroking, holding himself his deepest inside her so far, cervix and fornix straining. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", she shouted. His cock was in turmoil.

He held himself there for a few seconds, then moved five short strokes while buried deeply inside her. Finally, he pulled out of her at once and stood back on his feet beside the bed; he grabbed her upper arms so that she moved with him. One hand wrapped back around Barbara's head, the other aimed his cock onto her mouth. Her mouth opened its widest with the intensity and surprise; she had too little time to worry about gagging as she took more of his prick than she had done before. One of her hands grabbed his balls, as she remembered what he liked.

Within twenty seconds: "TAKE IT, take it, yeah you're making me cum....that's right that's right that's RIGHT." The first three hard bursts of cum shot hard and pulsed quickly against the back of her mouth; as they were chased down her throat, her mouth pulled off his cock as she coughed with the surprise. Some of his cum spilled down Barbara's lips and chin.

"Fuck that's goooood"; both of her hands grabbed his cock to point his gushing head away from her face. Her hard grip felt good to him; his sperm began to shoot out randomly over Barbara's body, onto the bed and fine white carpeting of the bedroom, as she continued to point him anywhere other than her face. "Stroke it stroke it", he demanded, bringing another hand onto her shoulder and up her arm to make it happen. He moved back a foot; some of his streams of come roped gracefully and sordidly a few feet upwards, then rainbowing back down.

After twenty seconds of coming, the streams slowed and stopped as his groans lingered. His head, rocked upwards during his time, moved back down to look at Barbara as her cum-covered hands stroked over his standing body. Their eyes met; she stared at him intently, her irises black and wide open as they covered a large part of her brown eyes. She continued to stare at him directly as she kissed the length of his recovering, still-hard cock.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They laid back onto her bed as they recovered. He complemented Barbara on her long, lean body, her beauty, her ability to please him. He gently stroked and caressed her roughed-up body as she rested and soaked in his suddenly tender, caring manner. It caused Barbara's perceptions to flip about. She soaked in his mature, gentle caring while observing his intimidating size and blackness; she was also recalling intense moments from the brutal fucking this same gentle man had just given her. His cock hung down, long and semi-soft as he laid alongside Barbara, tenderly caring for her. She turned over on her stomach; he stroked and complimented her body, kissing her rising bruises.

After nearly a half-hour of this generosity, he began to caress her more directly. His cock became hard; Barbara had been moistened by his tenderness. She moved onto her back; another round of orgasms began for her, his mouth bringing the first. Barbara pulled him onto and inside of her. "Be gentler, OK? You do that for me, and I'll be yours."

He answered Barbara with his actions. His thrusts were gentle and shallow at first. He moved a finger on her clit and around her lips as his cock opened her vagina wide. This one was for her; he modified his thrusts in response to Barbara's body and her requests. Slowly, his tremendous prick took more of her flesh.

"Magnificent black boy, black boy taking me, taking me....". She spoke openly and loudly as his body, his skills kept pleasuring her, kept bringing her off.

"Get it, get it, get it," he encouraged her both before and during her orgasms. Barbara ejaculated three more times during this sex; she could feel her body opening permanantly. Her vagina was changed more by this affair than by the five boys she had given birth to. "You deserve this," he told her. "You deserve me."

Barbara was in good shape, allowing her to work her body in cooperation with his to orgasm after orgasm, but she tired after fifteen minutes. "Take my body, boy, take it, take me, come inside me, come for me now, come inside my body, let me take your sperm, I want your sperm, let me have it...."; she urged him impatiently.

This was another important point in his development as a lover. He could feel that Barbara's body was unable to reach for her next orgasm, but by varying his strokes and observing her reactions to them, he was able to bring her off five more times as she laid back, exhausted. During this time, he was ready to come throughout, but his control was beoming more acute. He allowed his orgasm to wait and build as he gave Barbara the fucking of her life. Various parts of his body, their bodies were visibly stained with the dried sperm from his last orgasm. Seeing a dried spot or two on her cued his next one.

Barbara's vagina had tented itself open to its maximum for a long time now. He was able to thrust almost all of his foot-long thickness inside her as his cock began to bury his sperm inside her. As he came, he fucked Barbara almost as hard as he had just before, but the long warmup and the consideration he had shown her allowed her to accept this rough trade. "Take it....", he said triumphantly. This time it was the sperm that overflowed from her cunt, not her ejaculate, that soaked the sheets.

They panted together as his thrusts slowed. Again, he held his cock deep inside her. "You're lovely," Barbara smiled. "What explosion! With your shooting, no wonder you got Melissa pregnant."

This was the first he had heard of this news, but he was unfazed. "Really? Well, she's taken lots from me."

"The two of you will make the most beautiful child," Barbara asserted.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Barbara was his entry to an important subset of the women he would take for his. Beautiful, wealthy women would allow him to finance an extremely comfortable life without a job. This allowed him to pursue his lifestyle of choice into adulthood. He inevitably would find one or more of them in each town of his travels. She would allow him to set up at her large home or guest room of her estate. In some cases, she would buy a condo or apartment in a city convenient for their rendevous; he would use that place to live, as well as take other women. His benefactors knew of this, and almost all understood and accepted these arrangements. Soon, his life of lovemaking became almost unlimited.

Another important element in his pursuit of women was his ability to find places in town where women who suited his tastes congregated. He liked trim, athletically built women, so the local gym was a prime place. It also allowed him the opportunity to exercise, keeping his body extraordinary and unmistakeable to all women. Fucking was the main element in keeping his tremendous body, but light weightlifting was a useful supplement and worthwhile side pastime. He eventually gained free gym memberships in his cities and towns, as women would flock to gyms he was known to frequent. A gym owner allowed his free entry for similar reasons that gorgeous women were allowed in nightclubs.

Clubs were not his place of choice; he never developed a taste for drinking, and often disliked the behavior of women who did. He preferred women who liked his cock as their preferred intoxicant. He also liked sex throughout the day and night; this caused him to seek out neighborhood coffeeshops from where women could be taken, and he liked to have his women for the evening chosen before the night was deep.

Another set of women he loved was revealed to him when he was twenty. He was having sex with Pam, a trim belly dancer in her late thirties. She was extremely neurotic and eccentric, so despite her incredible body, Pam had gone a couple of years since her last lover. In the early part of their affair, it was impossible for her neuroticism to manifest itself, as his body lit hers up and made her feel loved and worthwhile. He was already developing his peripatetic lifestyle and rarely fucked one woman more than once or twice during each time in town, but he enjoyed loving Pam frequently. Her body was truly tremendous, incongruous with her face which looked years older than her true age, and it made him feel powerful to take a person from consistent unhappiness to consistent happiness.

She made love very loudly, and insisted on keeping her windows, and sometimes her doors, open. He knew that Pam's neighbors could hear them; the complex of cottages where she lived bracketed hers by only six feet. Sometimes, in between sessions, they could see Sunny, Julian and their infant daughter Leslie through the shades. Sunny was most frequently seen, often walking out into the entryway to the complex with her baby in tow. Pam disparaged the family often, calling their concerns conventional and square; Pam took the Pill in order to avoid "getting knocked up".

At first, Sunny interested him little, as she wore baggy clothes and her body was clearly showing the effects of her recent pregnancy. A couple of months after he started his periodic affair with Pam, he noticed that Sunny had cut her hair into a more fashionable pageboy haircut, bringing her pretty Asian face into sight.

One day, they coincidentally walked out the entryway together, and he looked at her longer. Standing near her as she pushed Leslie along in her stroller, he could see that Sunny stood only 4' 10" at the maximum. He also noticed that both her clothing and body had tightened a bit.

"Hi," he greeted her. "How are you?". He was surprised to find that he cared to make her happy; he chalked it up to feeling a twinge of sympathy for her busy life of motherhood.

"You make noise," she said in a thick accent, hard to understand. "You noise...with her?" Sunny pointed to Pam's front porch; she had a look which was hard to decipher.

"Yes, I see Pam sometimes." He looked back at her as she pushed the stroller along. He was unsure if she understood him fully, as she looked down for ten seconds as they walked together. When they reached the parking lot, she looked back up at him, said "OK!", and smiled as she turned to the left, walking away.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another month later, during his next time in town, he went to the coffeeshop near Pam's cottage. She was at work, but Pam had given him the key to her place. He had taken a woman or two there, careful to tidy up afterwards; he had it in mind again that morning. Almost immediately upon arriving, he saw from behind a short woman in a mid-length black dress and flats. It was a modest outfit, but the woman's calves were extraordinarily beautiful. He immediately fixed upon this woman as the one he would take with him; he was astounded to discover as he walked up that it was Sunny. She had Leslie strapped on the front of her in a carry.

This left him a bit unsure for a moment, but when he caught her eye, Sunny looked up at her and smiled immediately. Her eyes stayed with his for only a moment, but he noticed they were shiny, big and black. "How you?", she said. He was made shyer than normal because of wha felt like a language barrier, but he found himself able to have a pleasant exchange with very few words. After a few minutes of this, he began to walk out of the coffeeshop with her.

"I go now," Sunny said, pointing toward the cottages. "You go?"

"I'd like that," he said. It seemed unlikely, but he was beginning to believe even this would be possible. The unsure aspects of the situation, along with his strong interest in finding out what this tiny, sturdy woman would be like in bed, had him uncommonly vulnerable.

He waited until they were on the way to say, "I think you're pretty." Sunny said nothing, looking down. Again, he was unsure if he would be misunderstood. He pointed to her, caught her eye, then said, "Pretty, beautiful." She finally shook her head in understanding.

"Yes, yes, I like you too." Sunny's cheekbones were full and beautiful with her smile.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She kicked off her shoes on the front porch, opened the front door,put Julian down in her crib in the back room, then loosened the straps holding the baby's carry on her. This revealed the fullness of her dress; it had an empire waist and a squared-off collar which revealed a much more substantial pair of breasts than she normally showed. He looked Sunny up and down; her legs looxed as terrific from the front as they did from behind. Finally, he said "Sexy, sexy. I'm lucky."

"How old you?", Sunny asked. "I twenty-four." "Twenty", he replied.

"Real name Soon Hee" she said; one of her tiny hands reached for his. Her palm and fingers were filled by two of his fingers. "Come here." She walked to the small bedroom nearby.

It was crowded by supplies meant for the lives of a family with a young child. The bed was small and unadorned; he flashed on his remembrance of Julian as a slight, short man, and realized this bed was not made for him. He wondered how this would work.

Soon Hee quickly pulled her dress over her head. She had on a plain bra and panties; her body was not as trim as others he had enjoyed, but her body was still incredibly sexy in its revelation. "Off," she said to him.

He took off his shirt; she smiled. "Good, good. Love." Standing facing each other, her head topped out a few inches above his belly button. She unsnapped her bra from the front, then reached to pull down her panties. Her pubic hair was dark and thick; no mound was visible.

As he pulled down his pants, the head of his penis caught the waistband on the way down, causing his full erection to spring up as it became freed. "Yes, yes," Soon Hee said. "For me, huh?" She craned her head up happily. Everything was happening in a matter-of-fact manner, even though this scene was stretching the limits of his expectations.

Her hands together covered less than half of his cock. Despite their size difference, Soon Hee pivoted them so that he laid back onto the bed. "Best, best penis," Soon Hee said. He pushed her hair away from her face; it was beautiful and mature for her age. One of his hands caressed her chin as her face moved onto his cock head. At first she merely kissed it with pursed lips, then began to open her mouth slightly. Her teeth dragged across his cock; it felt great. He felt indestructible, and wondered if Soon Hee was too.

She looked up at him while this thought was in his head. "You smile, you smile so much!"

"I like this," he said. "Bite, bite my head."

"Bite?", she asked. He shook his head up and down, moving back on the bed so that he could sit up and watch this tiny woman go. His legs stretched far off the end of the mattress.

After a time, she became able to take in more of him with her mouth. Soon Hee was surprisingly sure of herself, raking the nails and tips of her fingers along his shaft as her face took care of his cock head. After a short time, he was surprised to discover that she was causing him to get close to an orgasm. He wanted that first orgasm to be inside of her strong body; he wanted to give that to her badly. He pulled Soon Hee up to him, kissing her face and mouth briefly, then pulled her up higher. His mouth took her full breasts one by one as he reached for the lube, dependably found in his pants pocket.

A hurried self-spreading of the lube on his rock-hard penis was followed by pushing and pulling to get her positioned to mount him. She sighed and began to exclaim in words which did not sound like English; she reached down with a hand and opened her tiny vagina lips. A minute of aggressive pushing did not gain entry; running his hands over her ass and legs in the effort found round, solid flesh all around. He remembered that he usually had to open a woman up with his mouth. Feeling foolish with his impatience, he lifted up the tiny mother easily and switched their positions.

He put his hands firmly on the inside of her short legs, near the knees, and pulled them open wide and high up toward her shoulders. Her clitoris, labia and vagina had the smallest features of any girl he had been with, even Tiffany; it took some time to locate Soon Hee's parts and draw them out. The whole of her vagina, appearing at first as a small slit, became only slightly more visible with his mouth's work. He occasionally kissed her legs gently before moving back down.

He decided to work his tongue in her deeply. This hit home for Soon Hee; she soon began to cry out with foreign words that he would soon learn were Korean, along with the occassional moan in English.

"So good, good, good," "go now", "yes, yes, do that" were heard as her vagina became wet and she pushed his head down onto her middle with both hands. It appeared she came three times as he went down on her for five minutes, wishing to be patient now to make up for his previous haste, anxious to get inside of her.

He tried to remount; again, her tightness prevented it. Over the next two hours, they exchanged play with each other; mouth, hands, breasts and other parts were used. Despite his desire to come, he felt strongly that the first one with Soon Hee should be inside her. She came some more, as he was skilled and they loved each other's bodies, but the main feeling drawn from both of them was an intense longing for more. The baby began to cry from her crib. They had not abandoned the world quite yet; he kissed her, huge and passionate, at the open front door as he left.

He went next door to Pam's house, went to the bathroom and pulled on himself until he shot thick and hard into the toilet, then prepared to go. Thinking about the scene, he thought to go back to the bathroom again; instead, he went across town and found another of his women. Fucking Karen twice quickly, his attention was not fully on this passion. His mind strayed.

He decided to stay at Karen's for dinner and sleep. They fucked again; she was very good. He was happy he wasn't at Pam's.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soon Hee was home with Leslie when he came by the next morning, as they had planned. Pam was at work again, as was Julian. Soon Hee's husband was an artist, making his work days less reliable, but she assured that he would be gone for some time.

Again that day, the two of them were unable to have intercourse. Nearly three hours of sex play took place, though, as the baby was left in the crib. His fascination with Soon Hee's firm, curvy body intensified with his inability to have her cunt with his penis. She acted just as absorbed with his massive, carved frame, as they rolled around on the preposterously small bed. Hands, mouths and organs explored and were explored in multiple ways; their beautiful, full bodies gained attention all over.

She came many times. Once, she rode his thigh and rubbed herself to orgasm as he occasionally raised his knee so that he could kiss her face, mouth and breasts. Another came when they were in a sixty-nine position while he lay back on the mattress. The extreme differences in their size made it difficult for him to keep his mouth on her slit. While Soon Hee knawed on his huge cock head with her small mouth, he thrust a long, thick finger inside her. Her vagina held it tightly, giving him understanding about why he had not yet been able to take her.

After a few minutes, he began to force a second finger in; even this was difficult. He finally pulled her body down so that his mouth found her slit. Her mouth left his penis, but she reached her hands out so that he could remain attached to his foot-long thickness. With this, his second finger began to enter her; seconds later, he felt her tiny cunt quiver and pulse around his fingers. For the first time, he was able to clearly identify Soon Hee's clit with his mouth as she cried out in multiple orgasms.

She turned over, laying her front against his. "You good, so good. I want love you." She kissed her way up his massive torso, finally reaching his mouth. He extended his tongue out to her; when Soon Hee nibbled and sucked on it, he felt close to spurting even though she was not touching his penis. More pre-come ran out of his head as his sporting organ stood straight up, as hard as he could be.

With all her juices, his flow, and the spreading of lube over their organs in futile attempts to fuck, the bed was made a mess even though he never came. He had never been able to control his orgasm so thoroughly before; these were important moments in his sexual maturity from boy to man.

This morning in bed together ended when he lay Soon Hee down and kissed over her entire body, commenting on its beauty throughout. He told her how he looked forward to the first time they would make love. Her body trembled in delight as he said, "We're going to have each other. I promise we'll figure it out. So pretty, pretty." A couple of bouts of crying from her baby had gone unheeded during the hours, as her motherly instincts were completely undercut by their passion.

He left. Soon Hee collected the sopping, rumpled sheets from the bed and prepared to pack Leslie with her in a trip to the laundry.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day, he brought various sex toys with him so that Soon Hee's body could work its way up to taking him. Three progressively larger size vibrators were employed as he kissed, caressed and stroked her body through the pain of their entries, and finally the pleasure of her orgasms. He noticed that her toes splayed out and her tiny feet pointed down as she came.

With the largest vibrator inside her, he lifted her up while kneeling on the bed, bringing her to his mouth with one hand and sucking hard on her clit as the other hand worked the vibrator in and out; this sent Soon Hee into another world. "What you do?....I want you, I want you....please love me....", she screamed out in between Korean phrases as her beautiful legs dangled down his back. The mother's screams caused her child to scream back from her crib; Soon Hee was incapable of responding. She was with her new man.

He took this vibrator out of her, leaving the tip shaking at her exit for a minute on the way out as she writhed about. Laying her down easily and gently on her back, he drenched his palms with lube, pulling on his penis with desire and anxiousness to cover his cock with the valuable fluid. "Goddamn, I'm gonna take this now. Can I?". She nodded. Both used their hands to guide his obscenely large head towards her vagina. Their eyes met after raising from below; they nodded together and began to push.

His head began to disappear inside her; nearly a foot of thick shaft remained, glistening. Veins were visible up and down the shaft as his penis curved upwards in its extreme hardness. Soon Hee moaned and screamed in Korean as her extreme tightness finally allowed his head to diappear inside her. This allowed him to execute a reasonable facsimile of the sex he had had with others, stroking the prominent edges of his head against her outer vagina walls and barely visible lips. "Fuck, that's TIGHT, Fuck, take my SHIT," he moaned. He kept this up for a few minutes; she brought her knees upward and her feet pressed against his chest and stomach as he leaned upwards and stroked away. Her toes splayed out, her head rocked back as she screamed out loud. Her vagina pulsed irregularly for a full minute around his head.

Finally, Soon Yee's intense orgasm eased. He was able to ask her, "More now? I want more of you now." This came out of him anxious, without the cool passion he usually possessed. "Ohhh yessss," she slurred. Another inch began to disappear; her indeciphrable Korean cries continued.

This was a vagina like no other he had experienced, incredibly tight but with soft, wet walls. It felt as though it grabbed each inch and intended to hold them inside her. At about four inches, her vagina pulsed around his cock again as she screamed and her head rocked back. Her toes pointed straignt up in the air and her calves flexed; "Get it, get it, get it," he encouraged her, holding her by the ankles as he stroked fast through her multiple orgasms.

This happened three more times as he worked his way deep inside her. He was discovering that each inch remained tight, but her vault was deep. As he continued to show patience in guiding his massive cock, Soon Hee began to trust him more. She tilted her pelvis up and brought her legs down so that her feet rested alongside his thighs; her hands held him alongside his lats and back. "I want, yes, I want", she moaned.

Feeling her give way like this caused him to lose control. He began to thrust more vigorously; his ninth inch dug inside her as he realized within a half-minute that he was tossing hard inside Soon Hee. This one did not have a lead-in; it was on both of them right away. He had saved up sperm from their days of petting; he filled Soon Hee up right away and began to seep and leak out of her vagina. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SHIT!", he shouted as he twitched through his own time now.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He slowed as this orgasm ended. Their eyes and attention returned to each other. "That was fucking great!", he said. "I made a cunt for you, and it's sweet!"

"I love you," Soon Hee replied, happy and exhilarated. "I love you more?"

He began to laugh; she joined him. "Yeah, that's the way it's going to work." He realized he was still extremely hard and excited. Looking down at her tiny, incredible body, her kind, dark eyes and strong cheekbones, the amazing improbability of the whole scene, he was grateful for the privledges his own body and skills offered.

He began to work his penis inside her again. He was able to be more vigorous now. He thought he might never have to stop.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Julian could hear cries and screams coming from his house soon after the car door slammed. He ran to his house and hurriedly unlocked the door. The baby was first; Julian scooped up the wailing Leslie. The room smelled awful, her diaper was full. Rushing to the bedroom door, he found it ajar and shoved it open. Two simultaneous screams were immediately heard at higher volume.

Leslie's wet diaper began to soak into Julian's shirt as he carried her into the room. Another cry, this one clearly from Soon Hee, was heard as Julian first saw the huge feet and legs of a dark black man. Then he entered the room more fully, and saw the rest of the black man's huge body entangled with Soon Hee. Julian shouted, "What the hell's going on? What are you.....", and then his voice left him as the tableau was revealed.

With the screams, Julian instinctively believed that the black man was attacking or raping his wife, but instead he saw Soon Hee squatting over the middle of the man as he lay back; both were nude. He was so huge and she so small that her legs did not straddle his body. Instead, her feet gripped the top of his hips and her fingers dug into the sides of the man's torso. As his eyes adjusted to the shocking scene, Julian now saw that his wife was riding the man's penis, which looked long and extremely thick as she moved up and down on it. The black man gently rocked his pelvis into Soon Hee, but Julian could see that his wife was taking the more energetic action.

Any doubt that his wife was not being raped left Julian as he heard Soon Hee speak in her native language while thrusting her body onto him. He knew enough Korean to translate most of it: "Yes....you are the best....come love me forever....your penis is wonderful....I want to take more of your sperm....let me be good to you....I feel tight around your penis....yes....I'm coming coming coming.....". The black man, meanwhile, was generously encouraging his wife, saying back to her, "Get that thing, do the worm, do the worm on my shit."

Soon after Julian heard a crest of his wife's cries, one of the lovers' thrusts caused the man to fall out of Soon Hee just as his hips moved upwards. The man's penis waved about, pressing against his wife's ass. It looked gruesome, massive cock head on down to its foot-long appearance. Spots of blood could be seen a few inches up the base of this prick. Soon Hee looked behind herself and then underneath, frantically seeking to regain control of the huge tool.

"What the hell is going on? What are you doing? Why did you leave our baby alone?" Julian had regained his composure for a brief moment; the lovers' reverie was interrupted just as Julian's wife got her slit back on top of the black man's massive head. Their movements were interrupted for a moment. Soon Hee was mortified, and began to offer a response; after only a moment, though, the man moved his hips upward again and Julian watched a half-foot of the man's thick cock disappear back inside his wife. Soon Hee moaned with his reentry.

"You have no idea how good she is. Some fine, fine shit. Just let us finish again, and close the door. She loves you, man, don't worry." He began to work his penis into Soon Hee with quick strokes; this time Julian heard his wife say in English, "I want this, big man take me, love me and I love you." The man wrapped one large arm around the back of Soon Hee's torso and hips; he pulled her body down at the same time he thrust his hips and held the thrust up. Julian heard his wife scream and whimper from this sudden deep entry.

"What about our child, our....family?" Julian stammered the words out; the person he thought of as his wife was not the person he saw before him. Julian was forced to move back suddenly as the man rose from the bed with Soon Hee still wrapped around him, his arm holding her tight; he laid her down on the mattress, keeping his penis inside her throughout the maneuver. Soon Hee looked at her husband briefly, a look of confused pity for her husband on her face. "I don' know," his wife replied.

As the huge, brutal man readjusted his angle with the new position, Julian briefly saw a thin ring of blood around the edges of Soon Hee's pussy. He lost sight of it briefly as the man held the tiny woman's legs together with one hand up in the air and began jabbing her again with his cock. "Keep holding me tight with that cute body....that sweet pussy....that's my woman....". Looking back at Julian, he said, "I dunno, I said it was a good idea to let us finish, man." He placed his fists down on the mattress above Soon Hee's shoulders and began to ride her high. Her legs lowered down; she wrapped them around his bare ass as it flexed with his thrusts.

This convinced Julian to allow his eyes to leave the scene. He walked out the front door, still holding the sopping-wet Leslie against him. He thought to get the phone and dial 911 before he closed the door....but how would he explain the emergency? Instead, Julian sat down on the front porch with his infant and tried unsuccessfully to sort things out in his mind.

He could hear as the black man finished with his wife, letting her know how much she was pleasing him: "That's what I'm talking about!", he shouted triumphantly with his orgasm. Soon Hee said, this time back in her native tongue, "You're for me, I'm for you. I'm for you."

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This affair continued for a few more weeks. The tremendous man regained his emotional equilibrium and began to resume his activities with other beautiful women, but he was able to take a number of things with him from his experiences with the sexy Korean.

First, his otherworldly abilities would allow him to have affairs with women regardless of their marital status, and regardless of the family schedule of his women. Some of these lessons had been gained in his affairs with Donna and others, but the fact that he did not always have to arrange his schedule around those of the husbands of his married women meant that his sexual horizons were almost limitless.

Second, his incredible potency would create many, many pregnancies during his sexual career, but the women whose bodies were changed in this way also experienced another change: a substantial loss of the maternal instinct. These women cared to carry his child as a prideful statement of the man's having marked them, but they often showed indifference to the children they already had, and often let their new interracial baby go to adoption. As most of the women cared to continue their marriages with their husbands, sending the new baby away was the only way many of these marriages survived, as his heredity often seemed to be dominant in these interracial breedings, and incorporating a dark black boy into the family would have been a bridge too far for the families. It would be enough humiliation for the men whose wives had kept their affair with the tremendous young man private for them to stand in the delivery room and watch as a dark baby boy came out of the love of his life, and her actions from months earlier were revealed. An alternative prime humiliation was what happened to the women who this dark god took a particular liking to. Look at what hapened to Soon Hee: even a previous pregnancy had left her with a tiny slit for a vagina. After their furious attacks on each other's bodies, she was left with a cunt, with a much more prominent clitoris, labia and vagina. Her sex had, quite literally, been drawn out by him.

Third, his taste for small, athletic, curvy women could be lived out no matter their size difference. His final growth would leave him just a bit below seven lean, muscular feet tall, a singular pairing with his indestructible foot-long cock. There would be very few women who he was not able to take, even with these differences. If a woman was sufficiently attractive to him, he was willing to slow down his carousel of women so that he could take the time needed to open the new, tiny one up.

Fourth, language barriers would be easily transcended by his singular appearance, skills and reputation. It was simple: when seen, women knew what he was meant for. Even those who did not know his reputation, the usual state of affairs when he came to a new town, were easily convinced without verbal exchanges to turn their sex lives over to him. This would allow him to open his sexual pursuits to the world, as other countries also became his playground. He would often take one of his lovers as a guide and base sex companion, while he openly scooped up the cream of the world's women along the way. His first trip of this sort was with Soon Hee to South Korea. Her family visit was changed by the presence of her huge black lover in her parent's house, but they soon hit the road and Soon Hee was able to help him convince those beautiful Korean woman who needed convincing that they should turn their family honor over to this man. This would take place in many more countries, as his visits to cities, towns and sometimes villages left their trail of changed women and families.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All this did not mean that the people he encountered were able to surrender their previous habits easily. Defense of fidelity and social relationships, as well as the tendency of women particularly to compete for attention and feel jealousy, were issues that would come up from time to time as the years moved forward.

As his notoriety increased, he began to look for circumstances where the women he favored would be avaliable in groups. For beautiful, wealthy women, country clubs and exclusive hotels were his hunting grounds. He went to show business award after parties so that he could place himself before those gorgeous women; some he left with were famous, some not. All were satisfied as no man had satisfied them before; his legend and access to women of his choice increased. He brought out the best in all of them, as they left their enounters with him feeling delicious, sexy and tender. It was difficult for these women to feel anything but terrific confidence about themselves and joy with the world after having been found worthy of being loved by the best lover on the face of the earth.

As trim, athletic women were to his taste, he also habituated sporting events where these women could be found. These women not only were beautiful to his eye and tight in his hands, they also had the stamina to remain energetic lovers for a long time per session. The discipline of their pursuits also had left many of them inattentive to romance or their primary relationship. Being with the tremendous man, an athlete in his own field, caused them to reprioritize sex in their lives.

Tennis, golf, beach volleyball, fitness and bodybuilding, ice skating, and other competitions would often have these women by the bushel. It was a matter of deciding whether he wanted to have a large or small number of them, or whether he would meet someone new who was particularly suited to him. If he chose one and concentrated on ravaging her, she was usually unable to compete in that event due to the physical exhaustion and distractions he caused in even the best, most disciplined athletes. More often, he would work his way through single encounters with women he found himself most attracted to during the event. Then, as the event ended, he would spend that evening working his way through the top finishers if they met the level of attractiveness he required. This acted as a secondary motivation for the competitors; as well as gaining the top prize, it became known that the winner of an event was often the one who spent the night and next morning with this amazing man.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The world-renowned gymnastics coach had his exclusive camp in the middle of the Texas plains. If the notoriously intolerant people who lived on the farms and small towns nearby knew what was happening on the ranch, they would have been horrified on the spot. Instead, it remained a well-kept secret within the sport.

The families of the gymnasts had been sacrificing since their daughters had been very young, often spending cash to get their daughters the best training wherever it could be found. Often that was many states away, so the families were split apart or forced to move in order to accomidate the dreams of their daughter. In the case of many, this meant that the mother moved to the town where the coach was, while the husband stayed in their hometown to earn the money needed to pay the coach.

He first gained access to this exclusive world of females by finding the mother of a particularly attractive one. Janie had just turned forty, but retained much of the body type she had passed along to her daughter. She was energetic and well-kept. The expense of the camp and second residence were easily afforded by the high income of her husband, who was an executive. She was in a generally happy marriage, but the months away had not always been easy.

He came to the rented condo Janie shared with her daughter Tamara. He had had simultaneous affairs with a less-renowned female gymnastics coach and gymnast in their hometown a few years previous when Tamara had been twelve. It had gained some scandalous rumors at the time which Janie had not mentioned to her family and that the girl had not discovered. Janie remembered the talk of the man's incredible ability to give pleasure to women, so when he arrived at the door his singular appearance and reputation caused Janie to invite him in and close the door behind him.

Janie opened her door to the towering black man each day that week.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It had been planned that Tamara would get a ride with another gymnasts' family back from the camp after that day's training, instead of being picked up by Janie. The coach gave the girls an surprise early day off, so Tamara arrived at the condo at 2 pm instead of the expected 6 pm.

Her mother ran errands during the day, so it was not unusual for Tamara to hear no response when she announed her entrance. The condo was large with an expansive second floor; Tamara bounced up the stairs to her bedroom, which was next to her mother's bedroom at the end of the hall.

At the entrance to her room, Tamara could hear her mother's laughter from the bedroom down the hall, along with the deep voice of a man. She knew this was not her father's voice, so he had not flown in for a surprise visit. Tamara walked over to find the door cracked open.

Before pushing the door open, she heard her mother say, "Oh, my man, I don't know if I'm ready yet, but give me about ninety seconds and you'll find a taker!" Tamara heard the two of them laughing again, then the deep-voiced man said, "I don't know, you're capable of a lot! Don't underestimate what you can do. You scored me, after all." Instead of opening the door, Tamara waited outside it, curious about what was happening.

"I'm glad you've changed what I'm capable of. What would have happened if you hadn't brought me your big body?"

"I thought you'd be good, but there's a difference between thinking and knowing. Now I've felt your tight little body wrapped around my dick, and you can take it sure enough."

"Yeah, you've changed me. I don't know how I go back to my husband after this. It's hard for me to even talk with him on the phone after you've just fucked me like you do."

"You'll learn."

"No, I mean it. It's hard to imagine sleeping with him again. I always thought the idea of ruining a person for everyone else was just a metaphor, but it feels real right now."

"This is the way it is for the women I've been with. I don't know what to say, it just happens. We won't always be able to screw every day like we have been. Maybe that'll make it easier."

"I sure hope so. God, you get hard so fast afterwards!"

"Your hand feels great, and so do you." Tamara then heard the sounds of her mother and the man kissing.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The young gymnast was both upset and intrigued by what she was hearing. She cracked the door open a bit, so she could see and hear.

Tamara's mother lay naked with a black man who dwarfed her. She was draped over the side of him, one leg laid over his thigh. Her mother looked directly at the man's hard penis as she moved her hand up and down part of it. Tamara had accidentally seen glimpses of her father's penis and other males; this one resembled those others only by where it was positioned on his body. Otherwise, it was another thing entirely.

"So, so gorgeous," she heard her mother say as Janie pulled up and down on the middle portion of his amazing length. Tamara noticed that her mother's hand did not make it all the way around the man's cock. Frankly, it looked evil and scary to Tamara; she knew it was supposed to go inside of a woman's vagina during sex, and she heard that this could hurt. To Tamara, this one looked like it would hurt a lot. Why was her mother reacting to it like this, though? In fact, what was she doing in bed with any man, much less a scary black one? They barely had any blacks in their home town.

"Baby, it gets so hard! That curve up! God, it feels like a hook inside my body sometimes. Youth, such youth. Thanks for being such a beautiful young man for me. I'm getting excited and wet again; I'll be ready for you soon."

"You're pretty young yourself."

"Am I? That's good to hear. I can see the girls jumping around all energetic, and I don't always feel that young."

"Your body sure is. It's kind of like theirs."

"I know you slept with Emily. Was that fun for you?" Tamara got a rush down her spine as she heard her former hometown teammate mentioned.

"Fun for both. She was one of my first gymnasts."

"When I first heard she was taken by a big-cocked black guy, I thought that couldn't have been possible, but after feeling what you do with your thing, I'm pretty sure that Emily felt just fine being with you."

"I don't like to kiss and tell."

"Oh, I don't know about that. Well...maybe it's that others like to talk about you. Anyway, as long as you like to fuck me." This was the first time Tamara had heard her mother use the F-word. "Don't tell, though!" Her mother laughed in a girlish way.

The man rose slightly, turning toward Tamara's mother as he pulled her up to him. They kissed for two minutes; both sighed, but Janie swooned. "You're so beautiful", he said; "You're so sweet to me", Janie replied.

This was beginning to make sense to Tamara.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a lucky break for the huge man that this first act Tamara witnessed was one of the times when he was patient and relatively gentle with his cock. If she had seen one of the rough tumbles he and Janie had had, it might have been too upsetting and frightening. Instead, Tamara watched and heard them move through a slow, wonderful lovemaking session. It almost operated as a primer.

She heard her mother say as she laid underneath him, "That's my man, nice and slow, with that beautiful big head of yours spreading me nice the way you do. You like the way you spread me, don't you?"

"Spread you tight. You start coming again when I get it in another inch?"

"Maybe, but you already feel great. Slow, regular strokes now. Keep on taking me with your big, big body." Janie began to pant and gasp.

"OK, Janie, just let me know what you need. Damn, you're feeling good."

Their sex was a revelation to Tamara. Nearly twenty minutes later, the big-cocked black man finally finished inside her mother, his tight, prominent buttocks tightening and releasing with his moans. He had spent the entire time on top of Tamara's mother. She heard Janie say afterwards, "Oh, I love it when we come together at the end. All this and that too! My husband can't do that for me."

They rolled over; his penis pulled out of her on the way. Sperm was on the head and at places down the shaft. Tamara saw her mother's vagina slightly opened, pink-purple and raw, as she lay alongside him again. He lay back, happy and restful. A half-hour later, Janie brought his penis to full hardness again with her mouth and hands, and they enjoyed one more bout of lovemaking before they began to rearrange for Tamara's anticipated return.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tamara got the man's cel phone number from her mother' list. She called him and arranged to see him on Sunday, when her mother was planning a trip back home. She begged off ill from her workout that day so that she would have more time with him.

When he arrived at the condo, she closed the door and took him to her bedroom. They talked briefly, and Tamara asserted knowledge of his affairs and curiosity about what he might be like.

"It's sweet, so sweet. I might give you cavities, it's so sweet. I came to your mom first because I thought it was the best chance to get to you. Such a nice body you've got. I think you're the most beautiful down here." He had not developed the view that Tamara had the most beautiful face, but it was true, he did think very highly of her body.

He kissed her gently, stroking the back of his hand across her cheek as he laid soft, slow kisses on her. She kissed him back, uncertain with her inexperience, but Tamara was a quick learner.

As Tamara's bed was built for her to sleep in solo, they found it inconvenient when he tried to have her mount him after opening her up with his mouth. They moved to the bigger bed in Janie's room.

Tamara was far from the first virgin he had taken. He thought ahead to bring thick red bath towels; he laid them down on the bed. Tamara kissed his cock all over and did her best to mime her mother's movements when Janie had made him moan. He guided Tamara through licking and kissing his head and upper shaft finishing by asking the athlete to kiss and caress his balls.

Finally, she mounted him, and the angle was better this time. Her hymen tore through fairly quickly, and Tamara's vagina took in his first inches as she sighed. "God, I can't believe how great that feels", she said. 'I think I'm going to pass out."

He gently worked his cock inside her while holding her hips still and high by cupping one hand underneath her tight ass and the other under a thigh. "God, I can feel the veins along your penis! It feels so great!"

"That's becase you're so tight on me, I can see your lips wrapped tight around me....SHIT, it's good for me too, Tamara."

He had been inside her less than a minute, but he could feel that the beautiful girl was going to bring him off any second. He allowed her to fall another inch down his cock. He saw her feet just touching the bed now on tiptoes; she was also holding herself up over him. He thought of their kissing earlier as her lips puckered slighly and her neck craned up with the effort and her pleasure. He could feel her vagina tighten for a moment, then release just a bit, then tighten....

He wanted to bring her off with him, but it was just all too much. "Feel that, feel that! GodDAMN, you can do me!", he cried. He brought a hand upwards to stroke Tamara's small breasts and hardening nipples, which were very prominent considering her frame. She fell another half-inch over him, and that was that.

"Fuuuuukkkk, I love that! Coming NOW, NOW! Ohhhhhh, FUCK!" Tamara sighed and moaned with her own pleasure, but remained observant and maintained eye contact with him as she took his cum. A calm, wide smile spread across her face as he finished.

He lifted her up off his still-hard cock and dropped her on top of his torso; a couple of large clumps of thick spunk fell out of her and onto his prostate body as she was moved. "Who's the sweet one now, I guess?", he laughed.

"Oh, I don't know, you were awfully sweet. At least I know from watching you with my mom that you'll do that some more." She curled her body around his chest and shoulders, then the girl bit his neck hard.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tamara spread plenty of lube on his excited cock that day, as they made love six times to completion in three hours; this was an extremely profligate session, even by his standards. He enjoyed letting her stroke the lube back on him after each of his tosses, as it gave the tight-bodied teen opportunities to explore his organ, a delightful new discovery in her life. It was also important to see that Tamara's newly opened sex was not damaged from all the activity of this first session, so the lube was an extremely necessary element.

The girl was tireless. As he became able to last a little longer and they learned what actions were good for her, her orgasms began to come in long clumps. Tamara was not as talkative as many of his lovers during sex, but her body was doing its own communication. Tamara shook hard around his cock during her multiple orgasms; her full body would convulse, appearing as if in seizure, but with some direction to her convulsions. Most often, she would vigorously move her pelvis up and back, helping bring herself to her hard cumming. Less than half of his length got inside of her that day, but that was more than enough.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the next two weeks, a series of shared seductions took place, as the huge black took and was taken by most of the curvy waifs training at the camp who were of legal age. Those who had mothers he found worthwhile were also taken to bed, as well as a sister of one of the gymnasts and two lovely friends of others.

Once he cleared through the minutes and hours it took to get inside most of these tight bewitchers, he was usualy as anxious to come as he had been with Tamara. One day, he came ten times inside six different females. With any other man, this would have led to dissipation, but during this time in Texas, one dizzying experience lived in his body and head and served the next; girls took his cum seven more times the next day.

One of the barely legal teens stood more than two feet shorter than he. When they got together for the first time, Morgan asked that he strip first. He was at half-mast at the moment he complied with her request. Standing before her, seven feet separating them, his penis unfurled within a half-minute to its full, slightly upturned length as she said, "You've got a rockin' body. I like getting the pick of boys like this." She eyed him up and down.

She then stripped herself, and her naked body was thin but glorious. He found it a striking thing that his time and body could be taken by women so much more physically slighter than he. Yet, there they were, one after another. Would they ever empty his desire, empty his balls?

Not that afternoon, he figured. The two touched, and he moved to his knees, placing them nearly face to face. They kissed for a while and petted each other, then he rose to his feet again, carrying Morgan up with him. He stood for most of the next 30 minutes in the middle of the room as he half-carried, half-caressed her, her feet never touching the floor.

He groped and stimulated her tight frame; he lifted her middle to his mouth, licking, nibbling and prodding her with his tongue; he brought her back down to his cock and tried to push his way in. He was able to feel Morgan's wetness with his third attempt to cram his cock into the gasping girl.

Her hands dug into him around his sides and back as he got his head into her, then another inch. Morgan's first orgasm happened when he lifted her back up to his mouth for a couple of minutes, then two hard ones back on his cock, then one more on his mouth as he stood, then a long one as she experienced his fourth wide inch....

The huge man varied his fucking and sucking inside of her. After gaining a rhythm which could be depended on to bring the girl off, he began to vary his pace, denying her the vigorous strokes which would bring her off quickly again. She began to climb on his body with her wiry strength, working for her next cumming, and he pulled his cock shallower still as she moaned, "Please, please give it to me!" He lifted Morgan off of his middle again and put her on his face, slowing once to deny her orgasm yet again before working his long tongue hard to bring her off a number of times.

He rested her on his cock again, this time grabbing Morgan's hips and waist firmly with his hands instead of caressing her back and ass as he had previously. He worked his head against her cervix and brought her off quick, long and hard, then held his middle still and firm below her. He allowed her to move her pelvis and body over him; she came a few more times from her own efforts on his cock, then he moved himself again in order to finish her off.

"Take...my...cum!", he shouted as he lifted her up and down. This was not the first time he had come inside a woman standing up, but this one was glorious in its ease; Morgan was like a feather in his hands and on his tossing cock.

He took her to her bed, staying inside Morgan's widening slit. He put her on her back, stroked her a dozen quick times, then rolled her over to place her on top. "Keep on taking my cock," he said to the girl as she shouted and cried out.

Last edited:

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His worldwide adventures took him out of Texas for a couple of months. By the time he returned, the camp had completed construction of small living quarters for the gymnasts. This would allow their families to save on living quarters while their daughters were in training, and the coach presumed that this would allow him to exhibit more control over the girls' schedules, since they were a stone's throw from the gym. However, this control came with a massive, black caveat.

He began to stay at the girls' living quarters, making his way from one to the other. When the girls were occupied with training or school, he would entertain one or more of their friends or family. When the girls were free, he would blaze an irregular path through them. Some days, many of them would get to have his cock in a single afternoon and evening; other times, he would become enraptured by the first athlete, and the two would stay in her quarters for the evening.

He loved changing their bodies; they loved recieving the best love had to offer. He loved watching them learn to pleasure him and themselves; they loved the delightful diversion he provided from their hard work at the gym next door. By the time the coaching staff discovered his presence on the property, it had already been established that his fucking skills were a major perk of the camp, and there was no changing it now.

As the years moved along, he was able to broaden his rights to the pleasures of the camp when he was in town. When he was particularly taken with a girl and she with him, the two would make the unilateral decision to spend the day fucking each other, even if it was a full training day. The coach did not have veto power over his cock, or the gymnast's need for his love.

Some of the particularly rapturous young women would remain lovers even after their international competition days were over; he would bring them to the camp as a sort of sexual alumni. As these women had also had distinguished gymnastics careers, they were a multi-dimensional magnet for the newest arrivals to the camp. He often would make it a point to have a threesome with the alumni and the newest girl at the same time; this was both affirming of the new girl's choice to open herself up to this unexpected new life, and enormously sexually exciting.

Last edited: