big guys flaccid size

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you think about your feet all the time?

What about your forearm?

What about your ears?

I know where the other guy is coming from. The only time I think about my cock is if I get aroused and I'm not really in a situation where it would be appropriate for me to do so (eg. In a meeting), or when I want to -- or need to -- use it for something. ;-)

@Adam875, I'm not directing the following specifically at you, but some of y'all are so full of shit. Y'all seem to think what a wonderful world it must be to live in to have a large penis when none of y'all have any idea what you're talking about.

Do I find a large cock erotic? Absolutely! (I *am* a Size Queen afterall), but between the stares, finding briefs that are comfortable, slacks and trousers that don't show your snake running down your leg, unable to wear anything but Bahama shorts when at the beach for fear of some child seeing your cock-head and running to their parents and you getting arrested to exposing yourself and becoming a convicted sex-offender, more sensitive flesh to get scratched and injured from a dog's or cat's claws who might be jumping on you or sitting in your lap, and I could go on and on and on.....

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6" soft and 8" hard, I agree with Katana1 if you wear baggy jeans and underwear, its not noticeable, I am from the generation where the rock look meant baggy jeans, and not the new look, where it looks like they could be struggling for circulation. I would hate to wear tight fitting jeans, or restricting underwear for that matter.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I grow to 9 1/2 long and 7 1/4 thick when erect, but hang flaccid at around 5 1/2 to 6".
It is very noticable and I get looks all the time. I obviously am not hard and they can see that because of how it curves around and if sitting it points down to the seat,
When either walking or sitting my wife says she can always see just where my cock is.
I never try to hide it and I wear clothing thats not tight because it's just to unfomfortable and so I just let it hang there.
But materal always bunches up and it still gets noticed anyways. It's always been that way so its normal for me.
When I do get an erection in shorts or slacks I have to let it go down my pant leg and then it is obviously impossible to hide,
My jeans do have a slightly faded area that is where my cock rubs the material.
I like how women look at it and some stare openly. I wonder what they must be thinking...
I like the ladies that come up after they see it and want to talk and sometimes it leads to sex. I know that many just want to see what it looks like hard, but often I get told after they expose it that I'm too big for them and often they tell me that they thought I was already hard all along! "man it's fun to surprise them".
I am in still good enough shape that I am lucky enough to still be able to wear a speedo and look good in it at the beach, and my wife even likes seeing the other women of all ages looking at my flaccid cock in my speedo. It alot of fun at the beach!
I think my favorite is watching them!

Reactions: JoshP1983

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I grow to 9 1/2 long and 7 1/4 thick when erect, but hang flaccid at around 5 1/2 to 6".
Umm... do you switch dildos, then...? :tongue:
(Ok, I'm no expert, but it kinda looks like a dildo in your pics - if it's not, I'm very, very sorry. Or maybe not, cause then I want to compliment you on that super cock. :smile:)

sdjdguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Umm... do you switch dildos, then...? :tongue:
(Ok, I'm no expert, but it kinda looks like a dildo in your pics - if it's not, I'm very, very sorry. Or maybe not, cause then I want to compliment you on that super cock. :smile:)

Trust me, you're right. It is a dildo. I wonder if he thinks anyone is actually fooled?

michael8

Experimental Member
Media
I have an 8 inch cock that is barely 2 inches when flacid. Many women that I have been with have been quite shocked at how much it grows. I wouldn't have it any other way.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello all,

Quite large flaccid here (8-8.5 depending). And, yes it can be a problem sometimes. It will usually show (see below) unless i make an effort to pack it so that it doesn't show. If i sort of tuck it in my snug boxer briefs/trunks then it will not show or at least not be obvious in my casual pants (see below). As a part-time teacher I need to have a technique for discretion.

Those of you with more regular sized flaccid cocks can count yourself lucky that you don't have to check yourself ever time you go out. "Am I showing too much?" Just one of those things.

Jack

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/1486d1149546145-display-your-bulge-skinnier-down-leg-2-copy.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Sweetcheeksmosd

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't understand why guys are so concerned about showing like you feel that you need to make excuses for being a well hung male.

blessed+

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5-6'' soft (depends on all sorts really), 8.3''x6'' hard. I would like to be bigger in girth, but I haven't had any complaints. I've grown alot in the last year. 2006 end I was 5'11, 161lb, 4.5-5'' soft & 7.8''x5.5'' hard and now I'm 6'1, 178lb, ... My shoe size has gone up from a 13 to 14 (US) ... I hope my growth continues to increase next year ! LOL