Big Hands = Big Cock?

AZmember

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The " Big hands ... etc ... " Thing " .... seems works in my case at least.
But ... it may simply be because I tend to be on the large [ 6'4" ] side overall. Apart from that .... it's all luck of the draw genetics ... me thinks.

Just me.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there!

I'm curious about a myth my girlfriend was telling me about.
She told me she always looks at guys hands and that she can then tell if they have a big cock.
So someone with long fingers should have a long cock and someone with a very broad hand would have a very thick cock.
My question is: is this true?

I'd like your comments on this!!!

Redhot2
I'm going to to get a pic of my consort's hand and post it to test this theory. He is very thick and 7" long. I lost my measuring tape and haven't checked his thickness yet. His penis is providing me with so much extra entertainment since finding this site.LOL

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont know if u consider me large or not. I have the smallest hands and feet on here. My shoe size is a mans 8 or 8.5. My dick is as long as my foot, I loke to say i have a footer, its as big as my foot so would that be a footer. Just dont tell u my feet are small. i was going to take a pic of it next to my foot but some would say it was fake. I can also stack 3 hands on it. Most women freak out when they hear that, i just dont tell them I have little hands. LOL
I always win a bet, if I can stack my 2 hands on it and any is sticking out they have to suck it, They always take that bet, I always win, easy one to beat. Also never had a girl put the whole thing in her mouth, i guess Im still looking

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At the risk of repeating a post already in this threat, I'm maybe sticking out my neck, but time is short and I can't read them all at the moment.

All body parts EXCEPT the penis are dependant on bones for their size. Since a man's dick is void of bones, no other body size can be indictative of the size of dick. It's all in the genes, guys. I'll also add that some of the biggest I've seen have been on some of the shortest guys and the smallest on some of the biggest, tallest most masculine guys.

P.S. I've seen quite a few.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There may be some truth to it. I've got wide hands, some would call them boxers hands, and I've got a very thick dick

Sure dude,anyone's cock will look huge, when taken from that angle.
I suggest that isn't a true view of your dick.Try a shot from a reasonable distance.As to your gf's suggestion,I worked in a strip club for over 15 years,and I always was fascinated by guys hands,fingers specifically.
I managed to look at guys cocks all night long {when I wasn't dancing/working!}by having my friend Brittany, grab their cocks and pull them out after, I would give her a size,for them.
cigarbabe:saevil:

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
tall, deep voice, big hands, cocky attitude, big feet, nationality, ethnicity, big nose, big adams apple, none of it translates to big dick, although you will find plenty of examples of people who have a big cock and can tick one or more of these boxes, there will be an equal number of people who tick the same boxes and have small dicks, or who don't meet any of the criteria and have huge dicks....pepple have been searching for that holy grail for ever....